Dubs decides what i say, help me get some pusi boys

Dubs decides what i say, help me get some pusi boys

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181730175
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayy lmao

Your virginity is safe OP

>implying it's actually a girl

it is she streams on twitch reguraly, I asked for her steam in one of the streams. Her twitch is : melanienicol , she should be streaming today

Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a female gamer( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

roll

reroll

rereroll

swapping ??

rererereroll

winrar deliver OP

one of her streams

Get your cock ready OP

Tell her ur gay

Man the harpoons

no. u

link to gurl profile
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181730175

Deliver faggot OP

She doesn't even look remotely fat.

os shit niga , inb4 i get doxed

shitty personal army request with cringworthy selfbaiting

fuck off OP you didn't even deliver

abandom thread

someone inform her about OP thread

IT'S A TRAP

What the banana did you just fucking banana about banana, you little banana? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the banana Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on banana, and I have over 300 confirmed bananas. I am trained in banana warfare and I’m the top banana in the entire US armed bananas. You are nothing to me but just another banana. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this banana, mark my fucking bananas. You think you can get away with saying that banana to me over the banana? Think again, banana. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bananas across the banana and banana IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the banana, banana. The banana that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your banana. You’re fucking dead, banana. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred bananas, and that’s just with my bare bananas. Not only am I extensively trained in banana combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine bananas and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable banana off the face of the banana, you little banana. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “banana” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking banana. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the banana, you goddamn banana. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in bananas. You’re fucking dead, banana.

so raid tonight boys?

fuck off faggot

Shall we?

nypa faggot