Why are eastern European women easier to sex with than western European women?

Why are eastern European women easier to sex with than western European women?

Do I get laid automatically if I say I'm Dutch in Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, why would you? You have to have pay

Much looser morals. Sex is seen as no big deal there, it's like giving a handshake.

they aren't. if anything, it's easier to have sex in many West European countries

in general, it's South Europe that's less open to casual sex. you can check this in any global sociosexuality study

But why?

Eastern European women see western European men superior to eastern European men, so they naturally crave us.

lol what, maybe some fernando martinez if he doesnt get mistaken for gypsy but dutch?

t. balding Dutch sexpat

There are probably just a bunch of golddiggers.

Mediterranean men can cuck every ethnicity on this planet, from Northern Germanics, to subsuharan Africans and several Mohammedan tribes
The Southern European is literally an overall aesthetic breeding machine, with the body of an Atlas and the face of Apollon, no one can compete
Remember, I am not stating that Notherners are ugly, furthermore they are very handsome people, whether male and female, but they mostly lack masculinity

dutch people have a small dicks

but if you were a strong, tall and muscular big black cock buck in Poland...hmm the story would be different.

slavic girls are made for bearing black children in their wombs, it's an evolutionary trait.

It's true though

Same with Thais and other 3rd world women

I agree with this accurate and scientific post. that's why Southern European women don't cheat and divorce as much as Northern European ones

I'm a Slav and I have a redpilled Slav gf for 5 years, ask me anything.

Do you think she secretly wishes she had a German bf?

T. North African immigrant to Ger-Money

No, she is happy about us both being Poles.

Croats are South European too. German women love Yugoslav men

At least that's what she says...

Women are pretentious, remember. They will always crave the strong superior alpha male.

That's why they fall in love with the conquerors. They are traitors, but they betray cause they have to breed with superior men, it's hardwired in them.

>nowadays Germans
>strong superior alpha males
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This, look at that healthy Southern European couple
Look at that elegance, this aesthetics, the grace and beauty
Mediterraneans are truly god's imagination of a perfect human ideal

there's unfortunately a lot of race-mixing with North Euros in some tourist areas

German men aren't as miserable as Polish men.

It's an alpha trait to be prosperous. Only dominant men can gather themselves such wealth.

And Arab men, apparently
I mean if you look at them from a women's standpoint-they're assertive therefore alpha, "brave" for leaving their shithole, adventurous also for leaving their shithole, exotic.
Western boys are taught to be considerate and caring, while Arab fathers beat their sons and teach them to be emotionless.

Makes sense why Germany along with the rest of Europe is getting cucked.

Northern Euros are still caucasoid, though
They are not as perfect as the average Mediterranean, but breeding with them can be social acceptable
Still, Southerners should firstly stick to themselves

>being this delusional

nice power fantasy though

southern euros are inferior in every way to northern euros

I wouldn't call Northern Europeans caucasoid, they have a lot of weird admixture from Siberia

I still consider them fellow Europeans, don't get me wrong, but we should try and not mix with them

They are not, desu
I really appreciate the Northern Euro, but his life is too much influenced by the jewish lies

Swedes are fucking beautiful both males and females honestly

Only a person who have never been in Sweden would say this

i was there though

> not as perfect as the average Mediterranean

Good. Mediterraneans are inherently corrupt, which is why they will never fix their poorfag countries. I just want to buy some genuine olive oil, and all they send over is chemical garbage.

we keep the good stuff for ourselves, stick to butter

Proved my point, you're all corrupt.

you're a bully and not worthy of my time

You are the bully. We don't put quicksilver in the salmon we export, and here you are, extracting olive oil chemically and calling it authentic when selling it here.

Do slav girls like african americans?

>Norgay has so few problems that they can waste time getting butthurt over olive oil

Must be nice. Our olive oil is made of pesticides and cancer and you never hear us bitch about it.

Come to Brazil then.

Oh look. Autistic sperg is here again.
You won't get laid because you're an autist and women hate spergs.

If you're that rare Italian who isn't a midget, then yeah, I'd agree.

What the fuck, you could probably grow your own olives in the south. I can't grow shit but potatoes and carrots up here.

Only if you cover up the favela first.

Mein Negger!

Southern European women like romance but they don't open their legs easily.

>The Southern European is literally an overall aesthetic breeding machine

yeah... and then there is Jorge...

but why?

>Yo soy como la Pantoja: polla que veo, polla que se me antoja.

This, unless you are a rich anglo.

Yes of course, you know novelty and all, thats why Pajeets, Koreans and Abos are also considered god tier to date

probably because eastern european men are disgusting and short desu

t. girl

>disgusting

> short

wtf? out of top 10 tallest countries, 5 are in Eastern Europe

I'm sure they are

What makes eastern and central African women so attainable?

You know the rules

averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country

your inferiority complex is showing

by providing facts for my arguments?

edgy

Slavic males are same tier as East Asian males

It's normal that Slavic girls crave us

How come I don't look like either picture?

Blonde hair is literally gay as fuck and a highly inferior trait.

FACT:

When I bust a nut I produce as much monthly GDP as slav country #32

Hahaha you're so funny. Not. You fucking faggot.

>the usa
hmm i wonder

t. muh heritage

Your joke wasn't funny.

Explain

It's a weak pussy trait. Blonde hair is thin and frail looking.

stop posting retarded, non-descriptive maps that a """"""PICK UP ARTIST"""""" probably made, fucking genitallands

>Do I get laid automatically if I say I'm Dutch in Poland?
No. You have to be rich or at least mediterrean to even think about trying.

>Eastern European women see western European men superior to eastern European men, so they naturally crave us
Topkek. Sorry to dispel your fantasies, but they care only about your westerner's money, if anything.

calm down trigglypuff

>buying greek oil in 2016

Buy spanish you mong, greeks don't produce anything of values since centuries, it's just an open museum and holiday center now.

/trv/fag here.

You have to be legitimately retarded to believe any of this.

Most of the countries seem to have been filled in to correspond with stereotypes. I've lived in India for two years. Although I had quite a great time there, I very rarely saw other tourists hooking up with local girls. While it does happen, finding sex partners there isn't nearly as easy as in the United States or Canada or Germany.

For that matter, having sex in Pakistan and Bangladesh isn't much harder than in India. I've gotten laid in Turkey, too, and there are plenty of loose girls there. Whoever created this map seemed to have figured, "getting hard in Muslim countries must be hard!," despite the ease with which exotic foreigners can find liberal, DTF women.

Really fucking bizarre map. It's true for Western Europe and Latin America (maybe because those are the regions Contiki faggots go to), but not the rest of the world.

i can't decide which one looks gayer

the one on the right there is an anglo
why would a german be linking to www.standuptoracism.org.uk

>implying gay can't look ubermensch