Hey, Sup Forums. Should I buy CS:GO? Looking for a nice FPS that I can play online. What do you think?

Hey, Sup Forums. Should I buy CS:GO? Looking for a nice FPS that I can play online. What do you think?

No you're going to get fucked.

Any better options?

Ehh its fun to get into if you have friends to play with, playing competitive matches with randoms is pure cancer tbh.

If by nice you mean casual then cod. Csgo is highly competitive.

I've read that there's alot of moding involved. Is that true?

How competitive?

Like if you dont contribute your team will kick you and it's not fun if you're doing bad. There always a chance to comeback so your team will push you. Plus its not just point and click shooting. You cant ads and there are spray patterns.

payday 2 is more fun or go buy overwatch

I bought left 4 dead 2 a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it. Are the mechanics the same when the kick you out of the team? Is there Noob servers where I can start learning and get used to the game?

Nope. You have to Learn through competitive play. Its a rite of passage. No left4dead is an easy shooter. Csgo has insane recoil that you need to compensate for.

Star Wars Battlefront.

Not a Star wars fan, sorry

That game was a train wreck

Get CSGO. Seriously. It's fun. That guy saying it's "too competitive" is 12 years old and a dumbass. Fun game.

Go back to bed, child.

So, the freaking game is Difficult to the point where you will get kick out from team to team until you learn? Damn! I can imagine how stressful that'd be.

Played cs for 9 years on and off. Never played anything else. Cs go is a good game and keeps getting better every week with frequent dev updates. Pracc on aim, peaks, movement and spraypatters first to make it more enjoyable. Only play m4 and ak on buyrounds. Youll get better fast.

No. It's not like that at all. I've been playing CS since 1998 (yeah that's embarrassing but fuck it). That guy is a dumbfuck. Don't listen to him. Thousands of servers with thousands of options. CSGO if fun. and cheap. Just get it fag.

No im not try again

Yeah some private servers have some pretty comfy game modes, surfing is chilled as.

Little and lackluster content and only online? I wouldn't call that good.

Thank you for bringing the positive side of the game to the table. If it's fun I'd get it? Is it addictive?

well, then you're a learning disabled adult with the mental capacity of a 12 year old boy. Cawadooty.

Youre pretty edgy

Play Cs go Deathmatch
If youre bad, nobody will give a fuck

It depends, do you enjoy being dependant on stupid Russians who will die in very shit ways but then berate you if you pull off anything less than killing the entire enemy team singlehandedly.

It's an awesome game but the community is absolute cancer

There's a reason the game still exists 20 years later. Get it dumb ass

>Learn the spray patterns
>never use the auto snipers
>learn the physics of the game
>buy skins
Very good community and pretty easy to pick up

It's not embarrasing at all. I appreciate the reply, since you've been playing I'll take it as a honest review and buy it. Thanks, user.

Hey, that's what I wanted to hear. If the devs are always improving the game, that's def a must buy game. Thanks, I'll buy it (:

I will, thanks fagit.

>buying skins
Better throw the money out your window.
If you play the game you will find them unless you play with bots only

CS GO is the easiest way to learn Russian swear words, so go for it.

Don't listen to the faggots saying csgo is shit.

It's a learning curve, like a lot of games. Once you get used to how it handles its awesome.

There are casual servers to learn to play on, but once you get better competitive is great.

CS:GO is really fucking hard, even after years of practice, the game man seem simple, but there are so many intricacies to the game that allow you to be inconsistent. Making CS:GO one of the most frustrating games to play.

If you do buy it, then play MM, but don't jump right into ESEA, people are dicks if you're that good.

I would buy Overwatch instead, it's casual and competitive, it's basically TF2 + Dota, but mainly a FPS.

I also learnt Spanish swear words such as hijo de puta

I know Spanish. Also, nice dubs.

Salsa?

I just check overwatch, seems nice too. But i'll try CSGO first. Thanks for the reply.

riley reid