I just had sex with my cousin Sup Forums I'm freaking out right now.... tell me how much of a piece of shit I am

I just had sex with my cousin Sup Forums I'm freaking out right now.... tell me how much of a piece of shit I am.

No I will not post pictures.

Post pictures

You're not posting pictures you fucking piece of shit.

Picture a manatee in XXL underwear believe when I tell you , you don't want to see pictures..... I'm at a loss for words right.

>No I will not post pictures
Then why are you here, faggot?

^^

Just fuck it user, go get 2nd's and 3rd's

You have hereby earned the rights to listen to country music, dip copenhagen and drive a pick up

Yippie-ka-ya-yay

Plz do it friend i promise not to judge.

>I just had sex with my cousin Sup Forums I'm freaking out right now
>sex with cousin freaking out
Read the fucking post

Also, it doesn't make you a piece of shit. Hell you probably did her a solid

howd you get this low op? its time to get your shit together.

post pictures.

Fuck bro.... this is the lowest point of my life. You are completely right

Without your help, your cousin could've got AIDS from a nigger. And you don't want that for your cousin xD

Did you ejaculate inside her uterus or not?

Yesterday I woke up with a woman who has "kids" my age. I'm mid 20s.

A few months ago I slept with a frinds mom, while my friend was passed out drunk on his couch.

Whoa. Wait.

user, plz post pics. I'm totally diamonds right now. Did she let go a rumbly fart at any point during the intercourse? How sweaty was she afterwards?

Cousin? No problem

Fatty? There's your problem right there

I would've anheroed by now if I did

I don't think our boy wants verified evidence of Wincest floating aren't the vast internet. Because someone will save it

was she hot? did she like it? can u fuck again? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

Yeah. This guy will. (Me.)

And then I will fap to it, confirming that OP's taste in women, cousins or otherwise, is valid.

So OP. Post pics. Lewds or not, lemmee' see your manatee.

Exactly.... the sun's going to come soon out and I still can't go to sleep. I'm going fucking nuts right now.

Alright. Lemme' explain a couple points. You're not a beta mode cuck master faggot because you slept with your fat XXL cousin. You're a beta mode cuck master weenie-puss because you actually give a damn what others think about your habits.

Now post that sloppy bitch, so I can imagine doing nasty things with her image. Please. :3

Go take another dip in her, might as well

You might understand how bad I'm freaking out right now if you see her

I might. One way to find out.

Are her teeth nasty? Does her breath smell like she hasn't scrubbed in there for months? Mmf.

Also get a Chevy Silveraydo
Not silverado. Silveraydoooo

You earned it, you buck-tooth cousin-fuckin' hick, you

Just get on with it or this didn't Happen. Post a picture of the girl you fucked, that's not image searchable

I felt the same when I did it.
Just make sure you don't go no contact!
Talk to your cousin and explain how bad it was and how it would rip the family apart if it got out and then just try carry on as normal.
I had the same experience and acted accordingly and have fucked her about 3 times since and it hasn't effected the relationship at all.
It's just became I little something extra to the relationship if we get a chance.
First family meal was a bit awkward but its fine now because we trust each other to keep it secret.
Stay calm OP its fine , just do a little damage control

i was banging mine for two years...

it feels good, right?

OP, don't post her pic. instead find a similar land whale and post her pics instead. also, we are going to need some backstory, so how'd it happen? lastly, how close is she related? first cousin, second cousin. third? aaaaaand, whats done is done, you fucked a whale and committed incest.

I'm not sure cousins actually counts as incest.

They don't. And I hope OP's chick was bigger than that, or this thread's been a waste of time.

if you can't marry it, you're not supposed to fuck it. it degeneracy, its incest.

Alright fuck I'm going to write it down.

Like this ^ except with the biggest gaps in between her mouth and stained for some reason

incest: sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

so OP, can you marry her? or did you commit incest? and post a fucking pic faggot

Allright partner, grab yerself a seat, a smoke and tell Uncle Sup Forums all about it.

That's it? Eh.

I was expecting a real trainwreck. You suck OP.

Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin married their first cousins, true story

I hadn't realised the USA is the only country in the Western world that has some restrictions around cousins marrying.