Is this album still relevant?

is this album still relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

papermag.com/sad13-2089757714.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AjA89o5vVh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was never relevant

What happened with her? The first two albums were neat and atmospheric, now it's all stupid attention whoring weirdness.

aoty 2k16

to who

your momma

you just hate extroverts don't you?

>now it's all stupid attention whoring weirdness
i disgree. her music is still great despite the relative change in style. it's still synthpop, just less dreamy. she's a better singer, songwriter and producer now.

No. I dislike caricatured nonsense.

that's silly

Yes, it's her best album.

When you come to Los Angeles you can suck my cock.

>he doesn't like REALiTi

imma rather kick your ass how bout that m88?

I'll smash your face, limey.

No, like I could actually kick your ass. I garuntee I weigh more than you and it's not fat either

could we have a decent discussion? why people get mad every time her name is mentioned?

Lmao nice zero striations, you fucking lardass

what is it with insecure cokehead pussies and face tattoos?

Because there literally is no discussion. She's absolute horseshit and it's basically trolling everytime someone mentions her.

Grimes was never relevent

In other words, yes.

fwiw

but i see discussion here. for someone being "absolute horseshit" she got a lot of attention, don't you think, prick?
>it's basically trolling everytime someone mentions her.
so, you're trolling yourself and blame others? that's rich.

Lots of shitty artists get discussed on here. Just because the losers on Sup Forums talk about someone doesn't make them good.

Because a certain minority of people who post on this board are allergic to having actual/decent discussions (it's a lack of IQ thing.) See
for examples.

Go masturbate to Lavren and Grimes and leave the actual discussions about decent artists to the rest of us

>Lots of shitty artists get discussed on here. Just because the losers on Sup Forums talk about someone doesn't make them good.
then what makes them good? critics' opinions? how could measure that?

>that BBC

How can white bois even compete?

>critics opinions

"no"

Is this album the closest thing to having a girlfriend?

What are some others?

Asking for a friend

hopefully not

See

then what? you implied that she's a "shitty artist". prove that or get out.

Adding to the list.

>What were you listening to when you made Slugger?
>Rihanna. [Anti] had just come out around the time I was recording. The Grimes record. A lot of the stuff that I got into were women who produced their own pop records. I think that's what inspired me to be like, I could do that too!
papermag.com/sad13-2089757714.html

People are actively making and releasing music RIGHT NOW that was explicitly influenced by it. Therefore - objectively yes.

Did I hurt your fee fees? Does it make you mad when I insult your 'waifu'? You fucking neet

No - it just amuses me to occasionally drag out the inherent stupidity of fools like you in public forums for discussion.

>amuses me
>inherent stupidity
>fools like you

Jesus Christ you win man I can't handle this much cringe.

It's the most accurate depiction of 2016, where life feels like a fucking joke and everything that was valuable and meaningful in your life that you thought would be permanent suddenly seems really stupid and pointless.

u ok?

Now THAT'S what I call projecting.

i have a feeling that grimes will be one of the most influential artists from this decade. the grimes clones already started to appear: youtube.com/watch?v=AjA89o5vVh4

Hey - don't dish it out if you can't take it.

You are embarrassing, foooool.

If by "still relevant" you mean that it's still a 10 out of fucking 10? Then yes.

hey this is like grimes but good

blasphemy!

you have a good point. it's a 10/10 imo, too.

this album grew on me a lot. pop music did as a whole, but you know not in the lame ass pitchfork-y way where im lauding Taylor Swift and Beyonce as goddesses of music. More traditional pop music has grown on me though and i was surprised when I revisited this album and enjoyed it a lot
Still prefer the original version of realiti

that is The Game

She copied the whole aesthetic of Grimes without the actual production/beats quality. Not terrible, though.

Grimes wannabes are embarrassing af imho

She's totally copying Grimes, like... WTF?
But no one can do it better than Claire, she's the best

bump

I listen to this album at least four times a day, sometimes in my car.

>sometimes in my car
Wow, that's unexpected!