That is the most useless animal on earth, prove me wrong

That is the most useless animal on earth, prove me wrong.

hi deutsch fag

Do guinea pigs taste like pork or more like rabbit?

I would go with Ticks. Then mosquitos.

They are tasty.

What about niggers?

Misquitos are a food source for a lot of birds. They are just inconvienient to us.

Solid argument... Niggers are more useless than fuckin hamsters

They fall between the two

NO
squinnypigs are super nice theyre really friendly and they make cool noises I had two pigs when I was little and when I got home from school and went to see them they would squeel and come to the frontve their hutch to say hello and receive vegetables
so OP can just go fucking shit off and die

This. They're cute as fuck and friendly, albeit timid. Mine squeal like crazy at the sound of a rustling plastic bag because they know it means dinner time.

animals don't need to have a use they eat fuck and reproduce just like people. I'm sure guinea pigs quite enjoy those times they can eat grass in the sun before going home to hump their guinea pig wives

my cousin had them, pretty hilarious to hear them go nuts at the sound of plastic. theyre crazy skinny under that fur too

I think mini pigs are so cute

I love them. They're also very vocal while being petted. Mine will start chuttering softly during pats.

OP is a kissless virgin, prove me wrong.

they taste gut

>WEEP WEEP WEEP
That's how they sound

I killed one and ate it with my friends.
It was tastu.

And cucked neckbeard white boys that will stay virgins for the rest of their life because they too busy jerkin it to traps and furries

found the nig nog lul

that thing is not useless; i want to cuddle it to my face. then again i am drunk at 939 am