Does the possibility of an afterlife scare you? why or why not?

Does the possibility of an afterlife scare you? why or why not?

Also what is your religious beliefs?

>afterlife

Haha, get the fuck out here.

Yep. If I'm wrong, and Karma is real then I'm fucked.

There's nothing scarier than an afterlife, whether you end up in some kind of hell or heaven. The only idea of being alive for eternity will eventually drive you mad. Humans cannot comprehend eternity, even less experience it.

No wow when im dead
>why even die

Nope. Reunification with the divine is nothing to fear. Jew.

>inb4 'gas the kikes'
>come at me, limpwristed faggots

Nah, I'm good. Pope said that a virtuous atheist can get into heaven, and I never laugh or jerk off in a gore thread, so I should be golden.

My wrists may be limp but i can still suck your dick faggot

I don't give it much thought, I live my life as if there is no afterlife. I don't think good deeds that result from a fear of punishment are really that.

Why should I be scared when my brain will pump shittones of DMT I am also fucked up enough to Laugh like a motherfucker if this happen

No but the idea of being dead forever does. And I know das silly because I was dead forever before I was born. I wish we weren't born with the instinct to fear death.

Agnostic Satanist reporting in...
no, existance is superior to non existance.

A nice entity might reincarnate a wayward, as a giving it back to the carnality it loved more and to avoid a state of suffering in the afterlife...

Pascals wager is shit m9.

nice dubs.

however, if you were dead /forever/ before you were born, does that mean you were never really were born?

clockwork universe fags, there is no free will.

>everything is fated
>Universe abhors a vacuum
>low energy gets filled with higher energy

When you die your body turns to dirt, end of story. Your dirt will become useful later though.

I dont know and I dont care, or I shouldnt, this is one thing humans cant comprehend until the moment arrives. If there is something like an after life, i cant imagine how could it be, there are infinite possibilities and if there is nothing after death should we care after all? One theory or story or whatever you want to call it I read, tells that every being in the earth is the same, but reincarnated in different times and when we lived through all.of them, we get to become a superior being.
I live my life surviving day by day, being possitive that someday things will get better for me and I will be very happy because if I didnt I would fucking killed myself a long time ago.

Hmmm. It's impossible to know it's nature except apparently that you can't come back.

I think annihilation is the most likely outcome. Like before you were born. Just nothing.

It plagues me a lot thinking of death but... I'm sure this isn't just it there's a reason why we are here

>This x9000

The ride never ends fam.

to find excitement and fun, your brain is an energy accumulator

if there is a God, he is probably just and caring.

if there isn't a God then probably no after life. If there is an after life and no God then afterlife will be boring as hell (a lot like this place)