Femanons

Femanons

My gf forces me to wear briefs and threw out all my boxers.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/02/24/i’m_hung_like_a_toddler_meet_a_man_with_a_micropenis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-bump :(

Not a female but i reckon you should stop being a bitch

If your getting laid, deal with it.

if not go buy more

faggot

Thanks?

Not getting laid, still a virgin. 25. she is very controlling in the relationship. Sex soon, hopefully.

C U C K
U
C
K

Throw out all her non-thong underwear. Or at least hide it untill she admits its not her place to tell you what to wear.

do this

ok I'll take the bait, why does your gf make you wear tighy whities?

cant stand briefs been wearing boxers since i was little balls feel weird if i do wear them
not op

How am I a cuck?
She wears briefs (female version) no thongs.
She thinks boxers are unsexy and too baggy. She wants to see my ass which she slaps/wedgies a lot in public in front of her friends.
eh do what you gotta do in a relationship i guess

sad, very sad

man the fuck up

post her pic?

Wear her underwear as revenge.

agreed, show us the face that cucks you

Cuck/10

Tie her up one night, take to a remote place, rape all night, take control.

How?
Nope
Lol
How am I a cuck for making my girl happy?

hate to be the bringer of bad news, but i think she might just be humiliating you in front of her friends and laugh about it with them behind your back

They buy her a thong(her size) and THEN pocessed hide her underwear. Shes not in her place on this issue and you should set her in her place.

You are a cuck, because you are letting the other person completely control the relationship. If you don't want to wear briefs, tell your girl to fucking deal with it.

Just wear her panties OP.

This

CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCK

No she wouldn't do that..although they do laugh a lot when I come around
Seems alittle messed up
I just want to make her happy xD
Lol gay

This

Sure, why not? Bait received.

Well, first off you're a beta faggot.
Second, your gf who's not fucking you is telling you what underwear to wear.

Conclusion: you're a beta faggot, go back to your room and wait for mommy to come change your panties.

You're just typing out your retarded fantasies so you can get attention on Sup Forums. Think about that, you pathetic faggot.

sounds like you are already a cuck.

Continue on without actions.

Attempt to enjoy single life after she fucks several niggers before dumping you, because your next gf will likely cuck you too.

Nothing gay about wearing female underwear

Just get a new girlfriend. Preferably a trap. They don't do this shit, because they know their place.

it's sad because you're letting someone make decisions for you, it's sad because
>She wants to see my ass which she slaps/wedgies a lot in public in front of her friends.
it's sad because
>Not getting laid, still a virgin. 25. she is very controlling in the relationship. Sex soon, hopefully.

Not bait.
Not beta.
Jelly I have a girlfriend?

lol some fantasy alright

lol too funny
what isn't gay about it?

Buy more fucking boxers, wear them all time. She doesn't have the right to tell you what to wear. If you're not getting pussy you should just leave her and found someone to have sex with, being with a control freak without sex is just sad. Or you can kill yourself, that also works.

This, op should just because a trap. Clearly he is already a sissy.

>preferably a trap

Lol don't have a mental illness & not gay

well thats like ur opinion maaaaan

she gets upset

thats why your a cuck lol faggot

This, also winrar

>she gets upset
Oh, so what is she going to do about it? Refuse to have sex?

What is gay about it? That it's females? That it is colorful?

You have a mental illness if you are ok with being a cuck. Better a fag then a cuck.

shove those briefs in her mouth and tape it shut. then cuff her ass and fuck her

This

Why would it be messed up to demand power over her choice of underwear when she claims power over yours?

>Not getting laid, still a virgin. 25. she is very controlling in the relationship. Sex soon, hopefully.

>Not bait.
>Not beta.
>Jelly I have a girlfriend?

Sex soon, hopefully...my fucking sides...

Yeah.....and be annoying/mean as fuck
All of the above m8. Plus they're panties....men don't wear panties.
Lol I'm not a cuck I have a GF
seems a little extreme m8

Huehuehuehuehuebuebue

This. This guy is clearly a feminist loser.

Rolling for this.

Don't care if this isn't a roll thread. Fuck everything.

bro you are getting abused as fuck, drop that bitch

>not a cuck
>hopefully sex soon
The irony. Traps > females

Just wait until I get her to make you wear jock straps so I can slam your prostate into the next life.

found the fag

Yes they do. You have no way of knowing if the man in front of you is wearing under his clothes.
Also what would happen if you would wear panties? Would you suddenly want to suck a cock? Would your masculinity break or something.

Post her body pic so we can see if it's worth the sacrifice.

how old are you do you know what cuck means?

hes 25

Tl;dr op is a fagBetter fag then cuck, you fucking virgin

thanks missed that

Nahhh she likes it, turns her on i think the whole dom thing.
traps are just feminine dudes u fag
not gay sorry
men don't wear panties lol
nope
top kek ur funny m8

rather be a virgin for a few more years than do literally anything to not be a virgin

Stop being such a faggot. Seriously, there's nothing wrong with wanting to make your girlfriend happy, but you're acting like a total faggot wearing whatever she wants while she's refusing to have sex and tries to humiliate you in front of her friends. She's probably fucking someone else, someone who's not a submissive faggot.

>this

OP I wear panties just about every day. They're way more comfy. Then again I'm a faggot so the second part of this post is correct too. I wanted to suck dicks before the panties though.

Nice argument OP, sorry to inform you that men also wear panties.

Fuck with that pasta. Anyone replying to this thread is a retard and Op is, as we all know, a massive cocksucker

>well thats like ur opinion maaaaan
no it is the majority of opinions

You won't really have a choice brah. If your bitch can get you to roll over on your underwear; it's just a matter of time until your bull is inside your butt.

Thx man! that's my thinking. like been offered sex by uggos in the past, not worth it. saving mine for a beautiful qt
nah she's just into this man, that's all.
Yeah ur a sinner and a homosexual. of course u wear panties fag.
men DONT wear panties.....not straight men, anyway....

OP you are a cuck faggot because you allow your gf to humiliate you in public and never fuck you and you are to weak to fuck her or dump her

Kek.
>current year
>baiting this hard, using religion as if anyone gives a fuck.

Are you in denial or something op, men wear panties.

As a small child (3-5y) I had a habit of running around the partition wall that separated our kitchen and living room. This "onion turn" was an everyday tradition when I was on my way to toilet. Once I was getting dressed and i felt that I needed to take a shit. I started to run towards the toilet, but of course not the straight way... I screamed with all the noise that got out of little kid's lungs "ONION TUUUUUUUURN" and ran naked through the kitchen and living room. When I had finished the onion turn, I was in the hallway's end of that partition wall and I had a straight line to the toilet. On this side, the wall's gable was wide and it had a beautiful mirror that went from floor to roof. Just as I was in front of the mirror, my sphincter muscle failed me and i made a huge pile of crap on the floor just in front of the mirror. You might guess that my parents were not happy.

If I recall correctly, this was the end of onion turns for me.

Oh I remember this beta faggot from 3 months ago.
You still havent gotten laid, nor you ever will.
Nobody here is jealous.
You're in a relationship with a controlling psycho bitch and you're not even getting pussy.
Good fucking job man.

this guy is right you will always be a loser

Dubs 4 truf

Get a new girlfriend jesus christ.

:(

you could always man the fuck up but you wont

>Not beta

What cartoon is this from?

the issue isnt her telling you what to wear id wear bowling pin in my asshole if a hot girl told me to but shed have to be fucking me and well and you cant let slots disrespect you especially in front of your friends

COULD BE MUCH WORSE OP!

salon.com/2015/02/24/i’m_hung_like_a_toddler_meet_a_man_with_a_micropenis/

Whats wrong with wearing briefs? I've worn them since I was a kid. Even still wear white ones sometimes.

That's cute

If you let her dominate you she'll lose respect for you, I'll be surprised if she isn't already cheating on you.

Tell her: "Bitch, you are not my wife yet. Don't fucking touch my stuff!"
Oh and don't forget to bitch slap that whore.

this

This.

She's definitely fucking your friends man

>wearing boxers
She did you a favour

just accept it, breifs so your dick from flopping around, however they less freedom to breath, but briefs make your ass look amazing

I don't know, man the fuck up and do whatever you want

/thread

Break up now. You're getting cucked.

/thread

Deal with it unless you want to stay a virgin forever. DO EVERYTHING SHE SAYS.

Abandon thread, guys. OP doesn't want help

I'm the only one who thinks OP made this thread just to post a pic of him in underwear?
He's calling for femanons, although he doesn't have a really big bulge.