How long can you go without a shower. I'm on day 4 and my smell is beginning to disgust me

How long can you go without a shower. I'm on day 4 and my smell is beginning to disgust me.

take a shower nigga

just keep going, it grows on you

1 week and when I scratch my ears my nails becomes darker

a week or two, the smell doesn't bother me, in fact I kind of like it, I only shower for the benefit of others.

oh I was just thinking about this! I just took a shower. I think it was day 2 or 3 for me. I couldn't take it anymore.

Any longer and my hair itches and I can't take it.

0 days. I Have showered or had a bath every day of my life apart from a few exceptional circumstances. Feels good to be raised properly.

Just go in the fucking shower, you disgusting degenerate.

>how long can you go without a shower
you can go forever, but it becomes difficult when noone wants to be around you and you begin contemplating suicide.

seriously though isn't there this dude in a sand hut that hasn't showered 60 years?! Dunno what you dumb fuck user are going for here.

This.
Maybe during winter I end up taking a shower every 2 days, just because I'm not sweating all day like in summer.

My ex husband would go fucking weeks. And he wondered why he never got head.

tits and timestamp!

I never mentioned my gender. As far as you know I'm gay. ;)

>ex-husband
oh and gay marriage was legal where exactly? post tits already!

When i dont have to make human contact like if i'm injured really bad or have like weeks+ off i dont shower unless i go to meet people or i need to keep up my hygiene like if someone like a GF is living with me

Get circumcised you heathen

depends on my hormones. but mostly 1 day.

I honestly wash every sunday

Am I the only uncutfag that never gets "dick cheese"? Even when I don't shower for days, I never get it.

try mastorbaitin more. thats what dose it !

I shower every day. Sometimes twice depending on what I do. My wife isn't going to suck a stink dick.

Is that just smegma, or is it getting infected?

> I honestly dk, i usually shower at least 2x a day.

How do you showerless freaks sleep? Your bed must have a solid black sleet of filth, no?

same

2-3 days on average. I usually only shower when I watch a new season of anime. So that I can finish it within that time and take another shower when I start a new show.

>I have no social life

i went 4 months without showering and didnt get 1 complaint from a single person. didnt even smell bad either

Ireland u gimp

y tho

More like take a shower...

If Smegma is the only reason you mutilate your cock you clearly don't know how to take care of yourself..

Jew/10

1 month. I got used to the smell but I feel like a rusting car.

Dick cheese is the product of poor hygiene. Cut fags are just upset about being Jewish

I shower once a day for about a minute. no soap. Just rinse off all the dust and salt after a days work.

Go to a busy public swimming pool, discretely scrape off the dick cheese and wait for some unsuspecting swimmer to get it in their eye.

in that case, atleast post tits of your fat husbands tits! hue hue hue mah boner's raging too hard rite noaw

You niggas are fucking nasty. I have to shower at least twice a day to feel clean.

im on day 7, max is 15 days

not trolling either

i only shower for other people, not myself

im a cutfag and shower once a day.

there's no excuse to have poor hygiene faggot

3 months currently.

as long as I want, I cant find myself disgusted from my own smell...(shit is a different scenario)

just because nobody told you to your face that you reek doesn't mean you didn't reek. much like no one calls you an ugly faggot to your face, but everyone thinks it.

I can go entire months without showering or bathing, shaving too. I smell and look like a sewer. I went an entire summer without showering once and I ended up showering at the end of it for school and I remember so much dirt and filth washed off my body it temporarily made the tub brown. I am a filthy animal.

Same.

American/10
Fag

not very convenient to go too much without a shower. i managed 3 months without a full shower and only washing critical parts of my body for basic human interaction (weekly hair, feet and croch basically). Issues you will face include: dead skin cells and skin related waxy substances like sebum all over your clothes and bed, forcing more-than-necessary washing cycles. if your job includes non-null physical movement, you are screwed. you must not move at all if you want to last a long time without a shower and not be repulsed by everybody around. Only attempt on cold yet moderately wet climates, the less sweat, the better. just take a shower once a week instead.

i don't shower sometimes for about a week and a half at times (life is stressful at the moment, i don't do this on purpose) but according to my bf and others, i still smell like soap and shampoo

i wash my hair once a week with just water and conditioner. doesn't get greasy and i don't get a greasy scalp until day 5 but i have to wait a day or two whilst my hair is greasy, or else it falls out if i wash it 2-3 times a week. haven't used shampoo or excessive washing for about a year now and my head is thick and full of hair. i have to wash my body and face every day or at least every other day or else i get itchy and stuff, but i don't smell according to family, bf and friends. however, the Irving and filthy feeling disappears after day three of no washing, which only happens when life is getting stressful and can't get chance to shower. However my clothes get filthy and disgusting and go a funny color because of the grime of my skin. so if you want to have nice clothes, don't wear clothes when you have days of muck and grime on you.

i should also add, i have foreskin and during those times i don't wash.... i have never had a disgusting filthy smegma ridden dick.

Showers are disgusting.

I always take a bath.

baths are relaxing, showers clean you better

Once lasted a full months without a shower because i was sleeping during the day
and sneaked out of my room for food at night. So no real human interaction mom
one day walked into my room and almost barfed totally worth it.

This. I shower daily. Kind of obligatory due to job and socializing ya know.

>uncutfags will defend this

or mouth

I'm uncut, never had smegma, even through stressful times where i haven't showered for about a week or two. if someone actually defends smegma, they are disgusting creatures who have not washed for months

This. I'm sure every girl talk to on a daily basis calls me a serial killer ass behind my back. Never to my face though.

fuckin degenerate

Now i shower regular, but there were time's when i showered one's a moth or one's twoo months. nevver had smegma tho, but i was jerking evryday so there was never a chanse for the smegma,

I remember getting it before puberty but not since then. Also I don't get precum so maybe that's it.

honestly, i don't understand how people get it

its from old cum

longest was about 3-4 days when i was sick years and years ago. i take a shower once a day, someones once every other day if i literally do nothing, but as a rule...shower once a day

Nice trips.

I just took a weeks vacation from work. Just stayed home. I just showered 3 times. But now I am doing tons of laundry as a result.

>also uncut fag thats never got smegma. But it might be because my wee wee grew alot in puberty and my foreskin didnt keep up so I look cut.

the only time i ever got smegma was when i was a prepubescent boy of 6. i doubt it is cum. ever since then, no smegma though

my foreskin definitely kept up