I need the absolute saddest music you can think of. Shit that'll make me cry my eyes out...

I need the absolute saddest music you can think of. Shit that'll make me cry my eyes out. Preferably songs about the fact that you'll never be happy.
No Joy Division, Nick Drake, Elliott Smith, Radiohead, etc. That stuff doesn't do it for me anymore. I need the strongest shit that you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZixLBSqIlnY
youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanted to kill myself after I listened to this.

drone, ambient, noise, pe etc

representational music is not sad to me but maybe that's just the nausea and misanthropy talking

i killed myself before it was cool

Giles Corey - self titled
Also, develop a taste for blues!

This record is pretty sad

But I guess it depends on where you are in life when you hear a song if it will move you or not

i would rec Downcolorful hill and Geek the girl

The XX

Smashing pumpkins?

The Gerogerigegege - Moenai Hai is absolutely depressing

These too

sun devoured earth - good memories are the hardest to keep

What is the "etc" supposed to mean

>Elliott Smith doesn't cut it.
>Not even "True Love"

How dead inside are you exactly?

TAAAAAAAAAAAKE ME UUUUUUUUUUUUUP MYYYY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

youtube.com/watch?v=ZixLBSqIlnY

Should make you angry at the very least, also Happy as Larry by Plan B.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

this, slowcore is great for sad days

Are you being cheeky and saying it's so bad you wanted to kill yourself? Or that it actually moved you.

I love that album. I've never attached sad feelings towards it but I can see how one would.

>What is the "etc" supposed to mean
He obviosly doesn't want whiny guitar music.

>I know the stones I throw
>They come back twice as strong

I ain't being cheeky. It makes me feel a sense of deep hatred and regret for myself. It's a fantastic album

This is the saddest album ever, I can't listen to it anymore cos it makes me too sad. Listened to it at the height of my depression and I bawled.

AJJ is too real. There are some songs that fuck me up hard because they put a certain type apathy into words.

It's the Camus of bands