You're driving through an undercover carpark and these two alphas laugh at you as you drive past

You're driving through an undercover carpark and these two alphas laugh at you as you drive past
>what do

Other urls found in this thread:

subaru.com/mobile/vehicles/wrx/index.html
subaru.com/vehicles/brz/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7lj62Jvrmu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wave and laugh with them

laugh back?

I laugh along with them and then floor it into the car reversing in front of me. Oops.

>Toyotas
>those plates
sandniggers confirmed

Grab my shotgun and shoot them down.

And laugh.

Laugh laugh laugh

Shoot one of them and see how fast the other stops laughing.

>alpha
>frs

so good in australia, it's literally "le i'm middle aged woman and want a sports car but i didn't marry rich enough so i have to settle for this" car

Hand them a couple business cards, I'd love for them to pay me too much money to clean those and Nissans are easy as fuck. But they probably masturbate with Meguiars M105 so they'd most likely never call.

Light a cig n carry on

>2016
>wasting money on a cuck NA 4cylinder when better options exist
Laugh at their hilariously underpowered choice of car.

Spoiled rich sand niggers. Yeah, alpha...

I remember that I'm not a nigger and feel good.

Call the police and say there's 2 illegal immigrants selling drugs and giving homosex blowey joeys in the car park. Park down the lot and watch as hilarity ensues

>le

Fuck off

kek
Lost. Hard.

Rev my car and laugh at them

>filename

kill them and eat their hearts so i have power over their souls

I laugh back.

>blower Joey
Oh shit nigger my sides

Play eurobeat and challenge them for downhill race

> Undercover?

Please elaborate

It's disguised as a chocolate factory

keep driving and never look back, in fact park in a different carpark because they look suspicious as fuck and are probably terrorists with bombs in their cars.

Goddamnit I'll bite and defend the damn car. $20000 isn't bad for a sports car much less the subaru build and honestly this car is much better than your gay ass mustang.
The 4 cyl they have in there is half ass decent I'm sorry you're a V8 fanboy and thing there is no better.
>hurr durr, bigger is better
But also on the other side of the coin if you're so fucking alpha you won't be driving this or an america muscle car straight off the lot and strutting your stuff. Build it don't buy it you massive faggot

Or driven by P plater faggots. Love it when they act cocky at the lights and get smoked by my GT Liberty

>Alphas
>Driving GT86s

Try again faggot

>Pardon me, is *all* of the parking on this level reserved for the gay bath house, or am I free to use this bay too?

BRZ: starts at 25k
Base WRX: 26K

AWD.
Not hilariously underpowered.
A 4cyl that's not laughable.
Muh turbocharged.

This, ever since they put the 5.0 in the Mustang, the Mustang fan base douchbaggery exploded.

Not that there werent plenty of douchbags in the 4.6L days, but its fucking ridiculous now

Did I mention it comes with a free vape and obey hat, too?

>toyotas
Kek

>alpha
>86's

lol nah. shitcunts.

I crank my stereo to the highest volume and play darude dank storm as I pull 3 horsecock dildos out of my arse only to throw them at the faggots

Kek

If you wanna take a look at the used price range, which if you're going to buy a fucking car you need to not be a prissy bitch and get a used one, they run about 20 even 30,000 miles and your WRX when the new ones run more like 30k and you're looking at 26k for a used one.

not a single fuck will be given. I have a kid that I care about and that will be something those two cannot comprehend.

Now tell me more about what it means to be alphamale of the flock

Holy your gay

Laugh at their shit cars and floor it mother fucker

its hard to defend that car when it's driven mostly by plebs and also the fact that a V6 Honda oddysey has a faster 1/4 mile time

Car doesn't make you alpha, neither does you getting the shit kicked out of by. My tyre iron with take care of your feminine laughs.

Laugh at them

Shoot them

Laugh as well. Then begin to turn the car towards them and floor it.

Vroom.

Base WRX, 26k: subaru.com/mobile/vehicles/wrx/index.html

Base BRZ: 25k subaru.com/vehicles/brz/index.html

Not sure about the used market but WRXes might hold their value better over time. Either way, for $1k more (in the base models) you get a hell of a lot more value and fun.

LOL greasy camelwops are alphas yea k

race me faggots, you cant pass me in my Geo Metro

I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I wouldn't be bothered by something like this. Hell, I probably wouldn't even notice. I don't go around in public looking at men to see if they are looking at me. That's nigger-tier/homo behavior.

Take out Phone Report TERRORWRIST ACKTIVITY to TERROR PEOPLE PHONE CALL
TALK AT THEM ABOUT IT
SAY LOOKS LIKE BOMB OF CAR
THEY BE OF SAY MUCH INFO THANKING
OF CALL TODAY GREAT YOU THANK BYE

give zero fucks and continue with my day

I don't know sometimes it feels good displaying something you own. like having a 9/10 gf and taking her out and showing her off.

Laugh because theyre brown and not the good kind

Give zero fucks,
and carry on.

Run! They are going to rob me

that's part of the joke

hahahaha true, some skinny pt at my gym just bought a brand new base model mustang, i just don't understand why you'd buy a car like that? if you want a fast car, why not buy a fast car? why buy a piece of shit that you pretend is fast, only to get chopped by nan's 98 excel?

>park right next to them
>act enamored by their cars
>as to see interiors
>whip out cock and piss EVERYWHERE
>get back in my car and drive away.

Suck their dicks. As a beta, that's all I'm good for.

Guy on the right is alpha, the guy on the left looks like my dentist.

Slow down, point, laugh because my little econobox is faster, handles better, and is considerably cheaper all while having higher MPG than their overhyped boyracer regret-purchases.

alphas, they little

park the car with the back pointed at them, open the rear door, unload the minigun on them

Those cars handle better than a Honda Civic there champ.

Nope, Driven a k20 eg, then jumped in one of these, no comparison. civic was way better.

Roll by in S2000, laugh my ass off that their modern "sports car" would get destroyed by my 15 year old S2K in absolutely every way.

wtf
youtube.com/watch?v=7lj62Jvrmu0

Remind them that they are in a carpark and if they want to engage in homosex activities they, need to seek a more appropriate location.

Fiesta ST, amigo :^]

roll down the window and ask them if they know what the replacement is for displacement, then when they look puzzled say "Oh, sorry, there is none." as I powerbrake and cloud their sausage party out.

a friedn of mine uses one of these in a motorkhana and destroys all competition lol

I get out and calmly attach a tow chain from my Didge Dually Diesel to BOTH of their cars and then drag them away ...since THAT is true power.

Cummins Motherfucker!

What's the deal with this tai guy? He's everywhere now

Call homeland security and tell them there are a couple dune coons looking shifty

Neither does getting butt hurt and attacking someone who laughed at you.

Ha

Step on the brake, turn my steering wheel 360 degrees and leave.

kek, what?

i thought these text should at least fabricate up a slightly intimidating scenario.

Manlet confirmed

Shoot them.

Start playing eurobeat

Blame "cavemen".

>huh, wonder what's up with those fags?

>continue driving

> "F-f-fuck off g-guys"
> Start sweating
> Forget to watch the road, break my mirror and scratch the side
> Start crying and quickly speed off

Nice look faggots, don't go stealing the cars

Hop on their cars with my bike

I laugh and point from my BMW M5. Bye

the onyl one good answer

and do a drift

show them my v-tech

"Excuse me sirs you are subject to a bomb and cavity search" "pucker up"

Ow the edge

Look at them nervously, stall my crappy soviet car, turn it back on, stall again, turn back on and leave.
Never drive again.

>MURDER them :P

Challenge them to a race, then attempt to pit them immediately. I don't care if my car gets fucked up, but they will.

i'd wonder why 2 faggots with prius sports are laughing at me in a car park they probably just got done blowing eachother

Most of the time when I'm driving I don't care about the people around me. So I'd most likely not notice them since my music is more intertwining then two middle aged men jacking each other off to their shitty car