Most organ donors come from people who've died in car accidents

>most organ donors come from people who've died in car accidents
>self-driving cars will inevitably take over human driven cars
>these self-driving cars will reduce fatal car accidents to the point where there will be a massive shortage of organ donors

Other urls found in this thread:

medicineinfo.net/in-russia-will-start-to-grow-artificial-organs.html
worldnewsdailyreport.com/real-life-dr-frankenstein-creates-first-entirely-lab-grown-baby/
rt.com/usa/332547-bioprinter-makes-working-organs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tissue cloning will be a thing by that time

I too saw that on Reddit.

>self-driving cars will reduce fatal car accidents

Uh huh.

Here they just made this new law that if you die you're automatically up for donation
before you had to file some paper to certify that you want to donate

>your self-driving car """"""crashes"""""" on """accident"""
>just the day after you've posted something inconvenient
One of my fears

i see somebody has been to redditt today

You have to go back

*hacks into your car*
*kills you*
*sells your good organs*
heh, nothing personal, kid

They are already safer than human drivers even though they are still in the early stages, they commit some silly mistakes but also avoid a lot of mistakes humans make.

>my organs take over your body
>your eyes start to glow
>you kill your own family at night
Nothing personal, meat bag.

>sells your organs
Nah, you are mistaken. You've killed an innocent man

Take the bus.

And you will live with the burden of that.

Don't care, lmao
one live or one thousand
I won't feel anythyng

We'll be able to bio-print human tissue and organs at some point too.

>someone rich and powerful is dying, needs a transplant
>match found, in a self driving car
>the car "malfunctions", passenger in coma
>organs harvested to be used to save the life of a well connected billionaire

I should have a notebook or something for stuff like this, I wanna write a book taking place in not so distant dystopian future.

Unfortunately they don't want to invest in cloning and only invest in bio printing right now. Even though you can makr much more money just by cloning animal skin tissue with hair

There's over 30,000 fatal accidents caused by human drivers every year in the US alone. All self driving cars have to do is crash slightly less than human drivers, which is true.

Also, with self driving cars, we have the ability to analyze what caused the crash, and update the software of all cars so it's less likely to happen again. When a human dies in a car crash, we can't upload the data to all human drivers to prevent it from happening again. So that leads to humans making a lot of mistakes that computers wouldn't, like drunk driving and all that.

And self driving cars still have the ability to let humans take over. That guy in your pic died because he was watching a movie instead of paying attention to the road. If he was paying attention, he could have taken control of the car and stopped in time. iirc the current law is that you have to have at least one hand on the steering wheel in a self driving car and be paying attention to the road.

Russian science Gods are already doing it:
medicineinfo.net/in-russia-will-start-to-grow-artificial-organs.html

worldnewsdailyreport.com/real-life-dr-frankenstein-creates-first-entirely-lab-grown-baby/

rt.com/usa/332547-bioprinter-makes-working-organs/

capital punishment

this should happen everywhere

Why are Russians so evil?