maximum firepower

>dick jokes
>fart jokes

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

why on earth would they add this to the scene? what was it even trying to convey?

it's just the most baffling thing

it's the kind of humor that women can understand and appreciate

It's there for the casual normies.
That's what gets them to laugh.

Apparently you don't understand real fucking comedy.

U N O

F

A

R

T

O

35:25

LMAO

The memes begin

post yfw this show somehow manages to get even worse week after week

Isaac doesn't fart. Only skeevy stoners fart.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I honestly kinda wonder if he didn't just let one rip during filming and they said fuck it, roll with it

It felt like one of those gags in best of the worst where they just superimpose farting noises to some scene.

it's like the whole cast and crew have lost all creative impulse to deliver

That would have been accurate, actually. Once you die, you lose control of your sphincter and completely empty your bowels.
Also there's no struggling when you hang a man properly, his own weight snaps his neck. The rope strangling them would cause unnecessary suffering and most likely decapitation. Those little kicks they were doing were absolute bullshit, sign of them not being hanged from a proper height.

>Those little kicks they were doing were absolute bullshit, sign of them not being hanged from a proper height
>GoT is real and these men were actually hanged
>We're watching a magical transcription of real events transferred to video

Someone call the police, I've been trolled

They never tell you about how they all shit themselves...

>Writers fuck up
DUDE JUST TURN YOUR MIND OFF DUDE, COME ON, DUDE, IT'S JUST A SHOW DUDE
---DUDE----

Did they think people would find pycelle's fart funny? What the fuck was the point of it?
This is almost as [bad] as bad pussssayyy

>episode written by D&D
shocking

UNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never thought I'd get to Pestpost again.

uno farto

This show appeals to the lowest common denominator.

POW right in the kisser

But the writers didn't fuck up. There are three different ways to hang somebody. They were hung using the short drop method which strangles you until you die.

It was too loud to have just been something they rolled with

Was it a fart or was he shitting himself?

ALL OF THE SUDDAAAAAAAAA

Ah, I see. We're being invade by /s4s/. Now it bakes sense.

There is struggling you fucking autist, it's a short fall hanging, a method used to give a painfull and horrible death to severe criminals(such as traitors) , decapitation is the worriors death, painless and quick if done right. You have no idea what you're talking about