>Gf
Again, fuck off to

>

Nice fail and you think so?

The thread is sad, dear dubs

Anyone finally killing themselves?

Double dubs, double double double dubs

at least she have 2 parents or grand parents with her

This thread is why you should always go to a birthday party when invited no matter what.

>no matter what.

did you mind if you're alone? With the one who's the birthday? or you become the bestfriend of the most rejected dude of the coutnry, or you assisted at this terrible spectacle by yourself

MAY BE THIS TWO SITUATION AT THE SAME TIME!!! better cringe to your pc monitor than front of him...

Fucking loving this thread

aww dude that's so shit, people are fucking assholes

I will never go to a birthday party that's not for someone in my family and you can't make me

Hah... Its my 20th birthday tomorrow. Im just trying my hardest to not let it turn out like that

good luck

What are you gunna do?

it's simple - don't have a party

just invite friends to a bar... if you have friends :^)

I think i just discovered my new fetish. This is getting me rock hard wtf

Thanks, gonna try and make sure im not home, got a couple buddies who wouldnt mind spending the day doing nothing, so probably greasy food, netflix/video games, and maybe beer because they dont drink a whole lot of alcohol.

nevar forget julius

>20th birthday
more like 14th

actually he just had his birthday last week and Sup Forums totally forgot about him

we respect him enough to not raid him every year i guess.

damn thats sad

Fucking loser, why not appreciate what his mom's doing for him? At Least put on an artificial smile for his mom.

like this?

What do people usually do on their birthdays? Most people I know just drink, albeit with friends but get drunk non the less. You don't nees to spend your birthday with a load of people you think are your "friends" to be happy, I got 2 good friends and a great family, what more could I ask for?

i'd marry her

too late

at least he is not acting

fuuuuuuuu

i hope she is happy now

I think what's more sad about this picture isn't the ridiculously shitty gifts under the tree, it's actually the smiles on their faces hiding back sorrow.

They're smiling because they know that's all their family could afford so they're being grateful and trying to make their parents feel less bad about the situation, but deep down they know the whole situation is shitty for everybody.

Party of the fucking century.

At least he's got SMW ready to play when they bail.

I would destroy her cunt and explode inside of her

They look more like they're in an awkward position. I know cuz once I turned 15, not because my family couldn't afford it but because I'm old enough, I didn't get anything but some clothes and an deodorant, but even though you're a true slav and don't smile on photo your mom still forces you to

Oy vey. She looks like she is Jewish.

Sad Day when TayTay is fat :/

With that skin/hair? Nah, more likely some american crossbreed of scottish/irish/english/etc.

I hope not user, nobody deserves that.
id come to a party for ya Sup Forumsro

My gf wanted to visit me today. Now she doesn't answer my messages. I don't know what's wrong...

>All this made up bullshit

And user managed to contact them. Turns out they were newly weds who had just moved to Israel. The guy turned out to be super nice.

car crush?

Yeah maybe. But her folks look like kikes.

Maybe they lost their phone, is still sleeping, etc. Thousands of things could happen, so don't think for the worst user. I hope you see or talk to her soon.

I never insinuated what I said was a fact. It was just the overall vibe I was getting from the picture.

Did he ever respond or anything to that?

I'd like to know too

I lost all my facebook friends. Seriously, youtu.be/AMyhGrbGsEc

Wtf how is this one sad.

thanks, mate. I think she might be sleeping. She stand up early today and could have taken a nap after her task.
But we are in germany. It's already 18:42 / 6:42 pm. If she wakes up now, she'll be here in ~1,5 hours.
I canceled my friends to see her and now she just doesn't do anything...

its sad bc shes adopted and has no friends aka shes a basket case

all stuff you infer