Unpopular opinions thread

Unpopular opinions thread

- Anime are cartoons made for lonely , unsuccesful faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2009/12/why_do_rappers_hold_their_guns_sideways.html
pumpkinperson.com/2015/06/08/the-highest-iq-in-each-race/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well I can't really blame you for thinking that.

- Alcohol are meds made for lonely , unsuccesful faggots

threads on Sup Forums are entirely populated with attractive, fit, socially well adjusted individuals

no you nailed it OP

i cant think of any exceptions in all the people i know who do watch those

i will admit i watched a few episodes of initial d got i got tired of the angst after 4-5 eps

most muslims are fine

been wanting to use this one for awhile

All the anime watchers I know are weird. Most of them leech off of welfare and talk only about anime. Even the girls are weird and autistic.

I know two hardcore alcholics, both of them have a neat 6000€/month job and a family. They drink, but atleast they are not autistic weeaboos who dream of mastering the katana.

OP i still a giant cunt

Hitler had only got one ball.

That's not unpopular at all. It's basically a stereotype, and largely an accurate one.

Anime is like a pile of garbage: After wading through a lot of useless and bad junk, you will find something good.

Soap Operas and shows like GoT are just as bad.

Reality TV is one of the main reason young adults are becoming more and more jaded and retarded.

Hollywood and Social Media is a plague.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Physical violence against women is as justified, and frequently more justified, a violence against men. It is moral to strike a woman in any scenario in which it is considered moral to strike a physically weaker man, e.g., self defense, defense of a child or animal, et cetera.

Excellent, exactly what I expected to see here.
Also, feminism is not about equality, it is a quest for apecial treatment.

I share more the opinion in this thread than everything I ever read on the rest of the internet.

Unpopular OPINIONS
not unpopular facts.

welcome again to Sup Forums friend.

now get your sisters cell phone and post her nude and bathroom selfies

Vanilla Ice is an extremely good rapper, especially compared to 99% of rappers today. If he were black, he'd be considered a legendary hip hop pioneer. Most people who hate V. Ice or newer white rappers like Chet Haze are racist against white people.

On the flip side, many white women in Hollywood aren't really attractive in any traditional sense, they're just European looking and we associate these traits with beauty--white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. Their actual faces are frequently messy, bordering on hideous. See: Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Sarah Jessica Parker, Ronda Rousey, et al.

Baseball is an incredibly boring game. So is American football.

Moving to other countries based of stereotypes eg. My friend moving to Japan due to likening the culture to a otaku paradise.. IS FUCKIN RETARDED

I cannot understand the dread fascination with moving to another country to solve problems.

I know 2 people who have tried that (Japan and Australia) and have come back bitterly disappointed

Like some how the country's are just like they seem on the TV

I've spent 2 years on Tuna fleets conducting studies as a marine biologist and I enjoyed my time in both countries because I had no illusions of what I was signing up for.

Your last two points are true OP. And the vanilla ice if he was black possibly. He is just a cuck beta fag though.

Legend of Zelda games are boring, lackluster and painfully meh and only get sales based on Nostalgia

True doesn't stop me buying oot and an N64 for that sweet soundtrack

trips confirms majoras mask was the jumping of the shark

Checked

Me and my friends barely talk about anime unless it comes up in a discussion, and we're going to uni. Meanwhile I know an actually drunk and he's a fucking bum who can barely afford the apartment my father is letting him rent and was constantly mooching food off us until we moved because he spent what little money he had on alchohol

But what about Dragon Ball?

hell yeah

People need to be inspected for proper hygiene and dress before being let outside, and ugly people should only be let outside for a set number of hours per day.

Bait is obvious

Is that why you're here now?

Never watched it. It's probably shit.

Everyone on Sup Forums should kill themselves, including myself.

I could say the same thing about you, faggot

pizza with pineaple and chicken is best pizza

Women are terrible at driving.

Niggers are The lowest form of human

>feminism is not about equality, it is a quest for apecial treatment.
Pretty much. I sometimes qualify similar statements with the prefix "third-wave" to differentiate third-wave feminists from the people who actually wanted equal rights for women.

But modern feminism is such AIDS that it's understood that you're talking about these vomitous harpies when you put it down.

>implying Irish and other lower races

If you think that's unpopular, you are on Sup Forums too much. Weaboos are nowhere accepted in normal environments.

Palestinians are filthy unwashed sand nigger dune coons that fuck their kids & throw rocks at civilised people.

"Modern Niggers" especially the blurple ones you see in the hell holes "ghettos" being the politically correct term

I'm actually not OP. I just enjoy these threads and wish to see them bumped as a spectator and occasional participant.

>He is just a cuck beta fag though.
While this is valid criticism, he's hardly alone in this regard. The majority of black rappers are studio gangsters who have never fired a gun in their life (and this much is obvious from the way they hold handguns).

On that note, this made me kek:

"As police chased Raymond "Ready" Martinez through Times Square on Thursday, the street hustler and aspiring rapper fired two shots, holding the gun sideways "like a character out of a rap video." According to the New York Post, Martinez's side grip caused the gun to jam, enabling police to shoot and kill the suspect."

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2009/12/why_do_rappers_hold_their_guns_sideways.html

Breaking Bad is mediocre

Unpopular on Sup Forums? Or in general. I'll start with the former:

-Muslims are not inherently violent. Political instability and a lack of stable, secular governments is allowing religious extremism to thrive in the Middle East.
-Racism is a way to divide the working class and prevent them from organizing politically for their own benefit.
-Music threads on Sup Forums are a means by which pretentious twats show off their "cultured" taste in music and seek out validation from other pretentious twats.
-Feminism encompasses a fairly diverse set of ideologies and schools of thought, and if someone refers to it as some kind of monolithic entity (ie. "Feminists always say...", "Feminists like to think that...", "Feminism states that...") that's a pretty good indicator that they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

>Being a faggot is fine as long as you don't stick your dick in anyone who doesn't want it.
>Not all pedos are child-molesters.
>Not all Blacks are niggers.
>Not all Jews are Loominarty kikes.
>Israel is in the wrong, and, like Saudi Arabia, should not be allowed to continue existing, because the modern world has no room for theocracy. That said, Jews are preferable to mudslimes.

I agree with all of these and most of them aren't even unpopular with people under the age of 45.

NCIS is a good show

>Muslims...
Your comment about feminism applies even more to Muslims than it does to feminists.

>Political instability and a lack of stable, secular governments is allowing religious extremism to thrive in the Middle East.
Well, that and the fact that Arabs on average have fairly low IQs and this is closely correlated with violent crime. One notable blogger and IQ expert pegs them at around an 84 average IQ: pumpkinperson.com/2015/06/08/the-highest-iq-in-each-race/

I agree with almost everything else you have to say, excluding your comment on racism which, while based on historical fact, is less accurate now than ever before.

all true. except all jews have jewgold. i am not willing to make any movement on this.

>Here’s my estimate of the IQ of the smartest person in various races,
>Here's my estimate
>my estimate

Same can be said of Metroid and fucking Mario

Fuck off, faggot.

i have great news for you

you're the only one on the entire planet who cares! and you're a terrible friend!

have fun

Literally none of these are remotely unpopular, except for the GoT hate.

Lady Brienne of Tarth should sit on the iron throne.

-There is nothing wrong with prostitution
-anyone with a mental disability should be killed
-homeless should be rounded up and shot

Go part your hair faggot

You are edgy and gay

Unpopular opinions thread m8.

We are living on a computer simulated universe.
You are all in my head.

Wait, that's an unpopular opinion?

kek

Theories aren't opinions.

If you dont like anime you dont belong on Sup Forums

Don't forget you tinfoil hat m8.

Judging most things without at least trying them makes you more of an autist than the person that enjoys them
>inb4 weeaboo fag
I hate anime, but I can see why some of them are liked
This applies to music as well

Some underage fags are behaving better then newfag students