Won ~206 000€ last week, time for a steam giveaway!

Won ~206 000€ last week, time for a steam giveaway!
Just add me, and I will give you a random game: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086734837/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Awencfkgbm
steamcommunity.com/id/eIizabeth/
steamcommunity.com/id/HerrBluMedic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>just add me
NYPA

If this is genuine, congratulations my friend. I hope you enjoy it and use it well!

thanks dude, since I'm not used to win that kind of amount, I thought it was time to share my happiness!

What date did you win on?

29th June

(and yeah I meant THIS week not LAST)

Hmm how do I know it's actually you

I like what you are doing but I have no need for another steam game...I have 45 I have not played yet. Do me a favor, get yourself a good bottle of Scotch and a cigar and enjoy it for me.

Well, you can't, but since it's Steam, I guess you lose nothing to give it a try

op ill try and add you can you give me a game now bored af

op add me, i sent fr

just added you

Thanks dude, I'm gonna do it packed with a bowl of good sativa, have a good day!

Timestamp then I'll add you.

sent OP a friendrequest 4min ago he didn't accept yet

matches 14 22 48
wins 8.20 or am i missing something here?

There! Added and waiting for the request to be accepted!

just accepted most recent requests, but I still have money to spend, c'mon guys!

OP confrmed to be a faggot

Tu fais un truc cool pour les french fag ?

gg khey sinon

3,624 hours on dota 2

Nice

NOT YOUR PRIVATE ARMY

just add you, if op delivers i'll screencap

J'ai pas le goût des jeux récemment, je m'emmerde royalement et le stress de ma vie m'empêche de prendre plaisir à quoi que ce soit.

J'suis dans la merde financièrement, donc si tu as aussi le coeur d'aider un pauvre frère, n'hésite pas à me contacter sur [email protected] bien que je n'attende rien de spécial de ta part, félicitations à toi tout de même bro

what rank in go are you? Since you are french we could play together:D I'm Swiss, my french is a bit rusty, but I guess English would do it. I'm MG1 and have a GN3 smurf

Check again! And if you could can I give a request? If you could, could you get me from the depths? I really like it. My steam name is HerrBluMedic. I already sent the friend request and am waiting.

because I'm french? darude

merci, j'avais créé un topic sur le 18-25 sinon :>

poorfag with no games who cant add a friend here any help from op? steamcommunity.com/id/Awencfkgbm if you could add me as a friend then gift me a game thatd be dank

I can see 4 numbers out of 5
1/10 for getting all the summer newfags to be your personal army to spam friend request

Topkek.

>steamcommunity.com/id/Awencfkgbm
nice alt account

Je suis Silver 3, mais j'me débrouille bien, mais j'ai l'habitude de partir en solo en ranked, littéralement, genre vous partez à 4 sur B et moi je vais tout seul à A, je crois que je suis un peu autiste ^^

Je viens de t'ajouter op, bien joué pour le loto.

Va donc niquer ta soeur la pute d'arabe toi, qu'elle s'étouffe avec du porc le jour de l'aïd

Ne flambe pas tout d'un coup, 200k€ ca part assez vite quand même, enjoy

Pas vu mais je traîne plus trop là bas. :>

Si t'es pas un fake offfre moi Doom plz. ;D (Nnk)

Will op deliver?

Congrats on your win here OP.

Sent you a friend request.

steamcommunity.com/id/eIizabeth/

Accept op!

kek

I sent the request but in case it didn't work, here's my profile! steamcommunity.com/id/HerrBluMedic/

haha:D I don't care about winning or losing with my smurf, so if you want we can still play (global DJ Pingu is my name). I'm listening to music while playing anyway and if you want to learn some stuff I can show you. I recruit some noobs on reddit from time to time that want to get to learn the game. So if you are not learn resistant and promise not to leave the game while I'm in with you then I'll be fine with that x) Mostly the smurf games are my warmups for ESEA. And most of the russians there are autists as well, so I guess it doesn't matter :>

The only thing I can't stand are people that rage. Everything else I don't really care.

fake, the numbers on the ticket are not sorted
/thread

Nice begging with that attitude. Maybe that's the reason you don't have money anyway.

Good things happen to good people!

SteamID: Futurepants

I have like 5 games, I would love a copy of Street fighter V

Lol. Get a job faggot.

>like 5 games

do you have exactly 5 games?

Buttblasted OP trying to enlist Sup Forums to flood some guy's Steam that rekt him in a game.

The sad thing is, many of you idiots will do exactly that.

C'est cadeau ça :) pense à bien t'en servir, petit conseil: 1/ maison 2/ PEA 3/ pas de crédit ou objets qui perdent de la valeur après l'achat -_- et bravo !

chance d'enculé que tu as wtf
je t'ai ajouté sur steam (Laugh)

Je veux pas de tes jeux... je pense que certains les méritent plus que moi... Fais attention à partir de maintenant avec cet argent... si possible n'y touche pas uses en pour t'acheter quelque chose plus tard !

Beaucoup finissent endetté en gagnant des sommes de cette ampleur alors fais attention... dit toi que tu as touché un héritage inattendu alors ne te brûle pas les doigts avec cet argent

Fais attention aux rapaces autour de toi ! God bless you kid

Since I only play with gta v, and I have bought that, you could give me money maybe for a boosted board on PayPal?

Added you op, congrats on such a winning!

That steam profile has been offline this whole time and doesn't even own 30 games. Anyone who falls for this is retarded or desperate.

I'm actually playing dota 2 dude