Yesterday night I fucked my gf on the beach, 10ft away from the road

Yesterday night I fucked my gf on the beach, 10ft away from the road.

What are your public sex experiences?

Pic related, her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhL2Jqi25mI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nudes or any other pictures of face

fucked my GF on a mountain biking trail over a log overlooking a creek.

shit was great. ppl def. saw us tho. it was kind of exciting tbh.

I once fucked my girl on a beach as a vanity circle of butlers faced outwards around us

I had sex in a public hot tub once.

My semen clogged the filter and my gf pooped a big log that floated to the top.

Best sex ever.

Not a cuck tghread, sorry

Laundry of apartment building on a table, booth in a burger king, numerous movie theaters, beach, Club Pumpkins in Okinawa on stage, on the trolley in San Diego, damn I could go on and on.

Perfect. Next fight you can comment on that fact that she didn't get the sand out her vagina

I fucked my ex in a wooded area in my college next to the dorms. Was fun, got pretty dirty. Also fucked her on a chair on the balcony of my then-apartment, which was facing a bunch of other apartment buildings.

Fingered a few girls on dance floors, at house parties, and on the subway.

A couple weeks ago, girl I'm seeing gave me a blowjob outside a below-sidewalk-level business in the middle of the city. When we came up the cops were nearby but luckily they were distracted by some drunk guy causing problems.

i actually have a few stories that i've posted on Sup Forums before.

first one is with current gf

she lives in a small town surrounded on all sides by a bay, and there's this miniscule little "beach" nearby. so we park there at night and she climbs into my lap in the passenger seat with a skirt on and starts riding me like the world is about to end. while we're doing it i notice movement outside and see two drunk dudes stumbling about. she doesn't see because they're about fifteen feet away from the front of the car (so behind her back). They see us and just start staring.

because i love exhibitionism i decide to give them a show and begin taking her clothes off. first shirt, to see what they think. they seem to enjoy it and find a spot to hide/watch more. so i look right at them and strip her bra off. i also make sure to 'accidentally' hit the window button so it cracks open a bit to let the noise out. they're giving me thumbs up and shit as i make her moan and bounce on me.

busted a huge nut inside her. the dudes stumbled off when they saw her getting off me and, to this day, she still doesn't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhL2Jqi25mI

This is what I'd do if I ever caught scumbags like you, OP
Or alternatively, I'd just kick sand in your ugly face

Idgaf if it's autistic as fuck, if you do shit like that somewhere children could walk by at any time, you deserve worse, like getting the shit beaten out of you

>inb4 salt

For any 905 fags, these paths by 16 mile creek in Oakville. My gf and I fuck there all the time in the summer often while watching people in their homes at night while they watch tv eat dinner etc.

Would you let another guy get blown by her?

Yeah so long as the guy isn't skeezy lol

Lost my virginity on a bike trail when I was 16, a random hiker walked past us and said "don't mind me, I'm just walking."

tits or GTFO!!!

fucking new fag

Had my first gay experience when I was really drunk in a small field near my house at 4 am. JUst as I came into the guy's mouth I had an eye contact with someone walking nearby.

And the one who saw you was a guy? Gross.

leave Sup Forums forever you faggot

That's means user is gay since he made eye contact with another male whilst engaging in oral sex with another man. Amirite?