You get to choose 1 weapon from a movie/video game, what would it be and why?

You get to choose 1 weapon from a movie/video game, what would it be and why?

Personally, i would without hesitation pick the hidden blade. I have been inspired by Assassin's Creed and started following their creed and belives. For 6 years i have trained as an assassin. I have somewhat mastered the skill of parkour, i can jump and roll around without breaking sweat. I can blend in at the library by only taking on my hood and if i wanted to i could assassinate a target and get away with it without being spotted.

So the hidden blade is my choice, what is yours user?

TRIPS DUBS

Here is a sketch i have been working on in my freetime for quiet a while. I just need to find someone that can craft it for me.

Blades of chaos because I could fuck your shit up no matter what lol

those are plain dubs faggot

A smart choice. Blades of Chaos was my second choice if i was not going for a more stealthy approach.

That is the most autistic thing ive read in a while

>This level of autism
Do you know that real life isn't like this saga, when you are sorrunded by enemies they won't wait and fight you 1on 1, they will kick your ass if your only weapon is a tiny autist knife

>I did
Sure boy

The godamned Batsuit from the Dark Knight Returns

>somewhat mastered parkour
>jump roll no sweat
>blend in at library

This is where you are after 6 years of "assassin training"? And you're proud of this for some reason?

I posted it on the official Assassin's creed forums a few years back and many peopled got inspired to they stole my image and diden't give me credit, but i guess that is internet i suppose.

I diden't want to brag but of course i have learned more then that lol.

>I've been working in it for quiet a while
>posted years ago
Try harder

Fat man from fallout.

You should be killed for being this fucking dumb.

Sorry for got to post why.. because it shoots fucking mini nuclear bombs

Yes i was working on it for quiet a while a few years back. The fuck is your problem? Don't fucking anger me. You don't wanna see my Assassin side.

So edgy

>implying that your parents will let you get out from special education to let everyone see ypur autism

Does the portal gun count? If so, that. I wanna be able to suck my own dick again

my dude fucking classic
>tfw batman v superman ripped off like 5 scenes from the comic
>tfw ben affleck hasnt made a good movie since dazed and confused

/Thread

>ypur

I think we all know who really got one extra chromosome.

That's literally AC3 concept art faggot

I know what you're talking about.

I'm in training as a bard for about 1 year now. I mastered the flute and how to fight with it.

There is no women able to withstand my charm and no men who can mess with me on court. My hidden blade is always a surprise for them.

I'm able to woo multiple women at once, I even wooed once a woman of the royal family in england. I'm able to hide even in the thickest masses and nobody can see me coming...

Farsight from Perfect Dark.

I am very edgy i kill you and fuck you and piss you

Holy fuck. Why did i never think of this, thanks for the inspiration kind user.

Somewhat mastered? Faggot.

*teleporta behind u*
DIE DIE DIE
*fades away into teh darkness*

/threading your own post
/faggot

>Grammar nazi
Kys please

OP here. In this thread We are trying to be somewhat logicial in this thread by our own experience and knowledge. How exactly would you be able to become inivsible in real life

Phys gun/sTool gun - Gmod
Practically control reality with any of the 2, create immovable objects in the fly, paths, barriers, structures, you name it, son
With the sTool gun, change properties out of everything

You'd cut yourself faggot

>weapon

The cringe is real, though nice dubs and trips faggot.

If you are OP, you are a sad degenerate weeaboo.

>i lurk 4 chaains nd i am an assassian so kool

Gravity gun from the last level in half life 2. The one that can pick up people.

Gudoudama from Naruto storm 4

and the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and the ugly people losers has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the popular people so fuck the ugly people losers on face book or on tv and the popular people and attrative loser people and everybody that hate the ugly people losers can laugh at the ugly people losers on tv that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and is pathatic and ugly cause try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks

and the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and the ugly people losers has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the popular people so fuck the ugly people losers on face book or on tv and the popular people and attrative loser people and everybody that hate the ugly people losers can laugh at the ugly people losers on tv that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and is pathatic and ugly cause try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks
or dont support the ugly people losers that is on tv cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody

I choose "fat man" from fallout 3, a nice nuclear taste of future

or dont support the ugly people losers that is on tv cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody
but the ugly people losers still outnumber the popular people and everybody and can hurt people the ugly way if doesnt like the ugly people losers even tho is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and the ugly people losers that got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks is the ones that kill the popular people the ugly way cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and is loser and is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then everybody and the popular people

Don't you have to cut off a finger in order to use a hidden blade?

but the ugly people losers still outnumber the popular people and everybody and can hurt people the ugly way if doesnt like the ugly people losers even tho is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and the ugly people losers that got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks is the ones that kill the popular people the ugly way cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and is loser and is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then everybody and the popular people