What albums are left to be released in 2016 that could appear on end-of-year lists?

What albums are left to be released in 2016 that could appear on end-of-year lists?

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1906298/fans-suspect-jeff-mangum-is-dropping-hints-about-a-new-neutral-milk-hotel-album/news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Floss

new jeff mangum double lp

Didn't he say that's coming next year?

he didn't say anything about it

He strongly hinted at it

Demdike Stare - Wonderland
World's End Girlfriend - Last Waltz

Holy shit what

stereogum.com/1906298/fans-suspect-jeff-mangum-is-dropping-hints-about-a-new-neutral-milk-hotel-album/news/

Praying for the new Clarence Clarity. We've had four singles so it must be soon.

R T J 3
T
J

This is true. I think it'll come out a few days before Christmas if it really does come out this year.

Tool's LP5

>Demdike Stare - Wonderland

Already out and it's great.

I think King Push is / was supposed to come out this year which going by Darkest Before Dawn will hopefully be pretty dam good.
GZA's Dark Matter could come out this year too, that's supposed to come out soon I think. The single off of it is pretty dam good

>these singles
What are some other times that an artist made such a radical change for the better like this

Wasn't the new LCD supposed to drop this year? Maybe for christmas, considering their last single.

Arca-Reverie

Itll piledrive the whole year desu

Isn't FKA Twigs working on something? Nothing is going to top Danny Brown tho.

King Push

crossing my fingers for DOOMSTARKS

I think it got pushed back to next year sadly

fucking hyped

Any word on when it's coming out?

December i guess or else he is a liar

RTJ3
Ryan Adam's new album
King Push
GZA's Dark Matter
Awaken My Love
Beck's new album
Brian Eno's Reflection (one source i have has the release date as new years eve instead of new years day, which i thought it was, but we'll have to see i guess)

Ride and Slowdive both have new albums in the works that with wishful thinking could maybe drop in the next month

pusha t

if prelude truly was throwaways not good enough for king push then we may get aoty material

Gorillaz

>tfw seeing Arca live at Day for night

also seeing aphex, opn, squarepusher
not to mention kamasi washington, thundercat, bjork, ariel pink, tycho, rza, run the jewels. gonna be a great festival

holy fuck im so hyped

thats early 2017

LCD Soundsystem
TurboGrafx 16

pretty dam washed up