This is my PAX 2. There are many like it but this one is mine

This is my PAX 2. There are many like it but this one is mine.
My PAX 2 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my PAX 2 is useless. Without my PAX 2, I am useless. I must fire my PAX 2true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My PAX 2 and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My PAX 2 is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my PAX 2 clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My PAX 2 and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

/k/ here

I also smoke but you do not simply dishonor the rifleman's creed that way.

Is that you coups?

> Army Vet here. I keked

does the finishing grinder help??

The symbol on that box near it. That looks like a MFLB. What is it?

Jesus, you have poor people furniture.

Big time
Grinds it very fine so the session last longer instead of tying to bake through nugs

Pax bro's!!

and the ugly moutaion lion guy loser that smell like poop like beyonce is going to trap me by helping me but try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce

nvm, there's my answer.

I've gotta look into one of these finishing grinders.

and the ugly moutaion lion guy loser that smell like poop like beyonce is going to trap me by helping me but try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce
i dont need this help cause the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers that smell like poop is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks

I got me this one from new vape
Ran 50 bucks but literally leaves the bud.like sand

MOS?

Vatz paks?

I just got my grasshopper. Finally. After a year of waiting. It's soooooooo much better than my pax 2. You have no idea how amazing it is....

MODS MODS M0DS MODS

How does the high from the extreme q compare to a high from a bong? Considering making the switch but never vaped before.

Head and body highs, very powerful. Clean thinking but still wild with your imagination. I can get lost in another world.

QUAD DAMAGE