If incest was socially acceptable, would you do it?

If incest was socially acceptable, would you do it?

Nope, but I agree it should be.

If it was socially acceptable we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yes, I would keep doing it

Nope. My family is ugly as fuck, myself included.

How do you figure?

Fuck no, after tolerating my sibling for years the last thing I want is to be stick with them.

Because the question would make no sense... if it was already the way the question refers to.

Because we would lose our virginity, and everyone knows that only virgins may post on Sup Forums

Cousins?

Actual OP here, if it was socially acceptable people would be too busy fucking their siblings to give a fuck about your question.

Nah. Mom fat, sister fat as well, and cousins look ugly due to also ugly aunt. My granny looked very pretty when she was young, but fuck if I'm going to nail a 65 year old.

Not everyone is an inbred like OP tho, we still
avoid it at all cost for a lot of reasons.

No, my sister is not hot.

nah. seems like it'd make things awkward

Just get a shit ton of lube and a paper bag.

Well I'm doing anyway so yeah

No we don't, the only reason we avoid anything in society is because society says to avoid it.

There are plenty of cultures where sex is free range.

Or weird practices like smiling at a girl will get you killed.

you only do the things you do because you've been told that's how things are from birth.

Maybe ur fam is ugly af cause of incest

>Not realising that's part of the fun.

>There are plenty of cultures where sex is free range.

Like where ?

I love this man.

Yes. You have no idea how bad I want to fuck my cousin. I masturbate to her everyday

name objective reasons other than risk of retarded offspring.

>risk of retarded offspring
Not even this is an issue if you just abort.

Well there's a place in brazil where smiling is a sign of a proposal and will likely get you killed.

And there are tribes where people walk around naked and fuck whomever as long as it's not rape (which will also probably get you killed)

Lots of places in india still practice no sex before marriage and only marriage to those that the parents have decided.

Fuck man, the world is big.

Love you too. Non-gay like.

It'd be hilarious if his grandma was a Sup Forumstart.

that's not an issue here because we are talking about fucking and not impregnating/getting impregnated

I wont, siblings are all ugly

Nah, can't get a dog to lick peanut butter off of my balls, let alone convince my sister to fuck me.

Or use the pill/condom/coperT lr even tie tubes/cut your "dick pipes".

Fucking stuck up dog
Offbyone much?

>off by one

Sudoku is the only way to restore family honor.

My sister is hot, but I'm not fucked in the head, so nope.

I'd continue fucking my cousin and wouldn't have to worry about public shame.
>win

But I suck at Sudoku, number games be mad frustrating yo.

But you wouldn't think you were "fuck in the head" if it were socially acceptable.

Sooooo pretentious!

>risk of retarded offspring
I'm German, my kids are already gonna be colorblind, have scoliosis, and probably be twins.

This. user would fuck his sister if it wasn't taboo.

Sounds pretty down to earth. but varying perceptions and all that.

I did have a sexual relationship for 7 years with my sister.
If it was social acceptable I believe we would be married with kids now.

In actuality I think it's a good thing it ain't socially acceptable, the gene pool would be fucked up if it was.

i already do, even after transition im still "daddy's special little boy"

Well that's just like your opinion man!

Nah, it's pretty disgusting. Except between sisters, that's hot for some reason. I would allow it between consenting parties though.

Why the fuck would you have kids? Are you retarded? If you desperately want kids there are a load of options(kidnapping at the top of my list).

Because the act of impregnation is the best feeling in the world.
And giving a pregnant woman a payload in the uterus is the best.
Even if it happens being to be your sister.

You only feel that way because of social stigma. and it's pretty obvious because of
>Except between sisters, That's hot for some reason.
I wonder why.

He literally just said it would fuck up the gene pool, you stupid twat.

Yeah, been there, done that, it didn't end well. I imagine the only goes of incest that would really have any long term viability (assuming you arent just into it for the sex, which is fine of course) would be siblings or cousins.

Pic unrelated. Well maybe she's someone's sister, and presumably she has parents, so maybe not so unrelated.

I can respect that. But you can always have a side bitch, what incestuous lover would be opposed to a polygamous relationship?
You're an idiot, he said be would have done it despite that. My comment was asking why.

Incest is only bad if you get them pregnant.

Post pic

>what incestuous lover would be opposed to a polygamous relationship?
I feel like most of them would be. After all, adding a romantic connection on top of an already strong family connection would just lead to an even stronger more intimate relationship, at least as far as I see it. I think if I was fucking one of my female family members and I didn't have to hide it I wouldn't want her sleeping with other people.

How'd it happen and end?

I'd do it, I already wanna fuck my step sister

Yeah you're right. I just don't understand people anymore, I'm out of touch.

That's not incest

>Yeah, been there, done that,

greentext please

Maybe, maybe not. The only incestuous relationships I know of IRL were all work kind of dysfunctional if not out right abusive (aside from typical "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" and that kind of experimentation kids tend to do with siblings/cousins, etc).

Yes. Of course

Nope, sister, cousins and aunts are ugly as fuck

I've greentexted it a couple times but right now I'm on .Y phone and I don't want to type it out.

I lived with my mother and two sisters growing up. Long story short my mom was an alcoholic drug abusive club bunny powerslut. As you can imagine this doesn't make for a happy family. From the time I was 16 and in I was such a bitter horny bastard that whenever mom would stumble home from a night of dancing and clubbing, high and drunk out of her mind, I'd take advantage of her. When I found out that she knew (when I was 19) I as so guilty and bitter that I just walked out of the family for three years.

Birth defects from incest don't even become a significant factor unless done over multiple generations

No. I have zero sexual attraction to my blood family members. My step sister? Different story.
That's not society telling you not to fuck your family. That's straight up biology. Then again, if my sister was a 10/10 cutie, who knows how I would feel.

Just shut the fuck up.

Sorry, incest is pretty much universally reviled and has been since pre-history.

Free range and incest are two completely different things.

Hardly. Cousin marriage was popular in pretty much every European royal family.

Take the targaryens for example

Hell yeah. My 3 cousins are smokin hot, would bang so hard

>shut the fuck up
Brilliant rebuttal. Probably because you're the spawn of incest yourself.
Fucking retard wants to fuck his sister.
You're disgusting, please kill yourself.

This. Not only was dynastic marriage to cousins and sometimes even siblings very common in a lot of monarchies, marrying your first cousin was a pretty normal thing until the 1900's in most of Western society.

Fuck no. My sis is ugly as shit.

That's royal families and they did this to consolidate power. That is obviously an exception to the cardinal rule: don't fuck your family. It's baaaaadddd

>Stop liking what I dont like

Charles Darwin married his cousin.

>until 1900s
You mean the age of science, information, and enlightenment?
They also drew and quartered people in England well into the 19th century. Let me guess - you think that's ok too?

>1839
It's 2016

No because a) I have no family and b) if it wasn't taboo it wouldn't be hot. IF it were taboo and I had a hot sister and there were no consequences, I'd be down for some kinky incest for sure.

Thanks Justin Trudeau I'm aware.

ITT: neckbeards and kissless virgins who actually think it's ok to fuck their sisters and are so delusional that they are trying to convince others that "society is telling them not to"

>act of impregnation is the best feeling in the world
Nigga do you even MDMA/opiate??

What was Op's question?
>Socially acceptable
Get it?

No, because few people in my entire extended family are attractive.
And it's not like I'd have a chance with them.

>i don't know how genetics work

Not at all, and I agree with you, I was just pointing those things out because that other user said incest has been universally reviled. I was just pointing out that the taboo on incest hasn't always existed for all people at all times.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

Actually a lot better than you do apparently. See

Who even is that guy

If it was socially acceptable it would definitely be done over multiple generations, ya dingus.

>Slippery slop fallacy

Thread is about Incest being accepted, not inbreeding.

Nice to know you can't refute that, we're done here.

You know you can't just make things up and call them facts, right?

A baseless assumption isn't an argument

If it was legal I would make it illegal in order I should not practice it!

I fuck my sis now I why would I stop

Story?

yes.
but i do it anyway because it's legal.