Do people even enjoy his music or its just a stupid meme?

Do people even enjoy his music or its just a stupid meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefader.com/2016/06/16/yung-lean-warlord-interview?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=keywee&utm_content=yung-lean-warlord-interview_key_wee_amp&kwp_0=166919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that young lean?

Youshi city was k

I enjoy it unironically

Its yung lean yes

faggot detected;
basically all music produced since the turn of the century is nothing but a fucking meme

Just feels like some hipster shit, arts students would listen 2

the first time i heard it, was fucking terrible.

But i found myself listening to more and more -- starting to really like it now

Thats funny dude

Nice picture I don't like the hair color. Ah it's yung*

hes somehow related to vaporwave and a e s t h e t i c,hipster shit,he showed up in euro vision too

its nothing groundbreaking good but nothing terribly bad. unfortunately on a 1-10 scale playa looks like a soft ass fuckin cocteau twins album

Mostly really depressed guys like it, after all his fans are called sad boys. But 85% of the fags on here are depressed so I bet some people like it on here

The were thing is I thought he was retarded trash when I first heard his music. I literally thought it was Iggy Azalea tier, but for some odd reason, I kept coming back. And this happens with each of his songs. To get a correct judgement you HAVE to listen to it more than once or twice.

Exactly what i was thinking ...
His music his addictive tho

i know i kinda like Yoshi City but dude seems crazy as fuck
check this out thefader.com/2016/06/16/yung-lean-warlord-interview?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=keywee&utm_content=yung-lean-warlord-interview_key_wee_amp&kwp_0=166919

I mean, my area of knowledge lies in Electronic music and I think it is pretty safe to say that with very few exceptions, since online distribution and digital formats like .mp3 have become the norm; production values have taken a complete fucking nosedive.

I'd imagine the same pissing-contest of flooding the market with as much shit as possible hoping some faggot kids pick it up exists across all genres

>ge lies in Electronic music and I think it is pretty safe to say that with very few exceptions, since online distribution and digital formats like .mp3 have become the norm; production values have taken a complete fucking nosedive.
>I'd imagine the same pissing-contest of flooding the market with as much s
Good point

Garageband/10. Average current shit, no talent, no production value, blah blah blah.

Its really hard not being mainstream without being hipster nowadays, he seems fine

this kid is a joke

That article made me 100% sure this guy's a fucking faggot

lets look at "dubstep" as a "genre of music"... in the broadest sense of the term;

2-bit drum patterns made in a matter of seconds and looped for an entire 3 minute track

chopped up screeching noises sampled from a cat being fed hind-legs into a blender

not actual bass, but low-toned treble because thats what the children like; most of the bass is sourced from the fruityloops stock kickdrum

uncreative vocal and voice samples sourced from whatever is popular on youtube; without even checking i bet there is a dozen dubstep tracks that sampled pewdiepie screaming "barrels"

this is the formula for the entire dubstep genre

literally everyone who listens to dubstep and reads this; please stop perpetuating this issue by listening to this garbage. or kys.
i want vinyl-era grade electronic music back...

>yone who listens to dubstep and reads this; please stop perpetuating this issue by listening to this garbage
op here, what kind of music do you listen to?

yeah dude seems crazy as fuck...

Yoshi city we burn it down Tokyo city we burn it down I guess it's my third round smokin loud I'm a lonely cloud

all sorts, jazz, lounge, classical, hiphop(mostly 90s) maybe a little rock. but i only know the mainstream stuff for those.

now, my real fetish is for 90s electronic music. particularly jungle and garage.

preety normal i would say

Started out listening to that ginseng strip shit.

Was fucking horrible at first.

Listen to it multiple times and it'll grow on ya

Yung lean seems like a lil bit hipster shit, but i kinda like the music too