So I had to break up with my gf of almost 5 years a few days ago because bitch was exchanging nudes with other guys

So I had to break up with my gf of almost 5 years a few days ago because bitch was exchanging nudes with other guys.

Now I wanna stop having feelings for her as fast as possible, but it still hurts like a motherfucker.
It was also my first relationship ever.
When will this pain go away?

>tl;dr broke up with gf, when will pain go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EdY1Y5XNJBY
youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will suck for a while but you will get over it user. Fuck that bitch

Going through something similar here man. Just got out of a 6 year relationship. No cheating, just didn't work out but it takes time. Meaningless sex with some girl on tinder didn't seem to help much. I'll probably just keep doing that though.

I too had my heart broken with a relationship of 5 years.

I can now say with confidence that I am over her. It just takes time. Honestly, if all she did was exchange nudes you should have her put out for how "sorry" she is until you find someone new.

Just keep remembering what she did

Itll suck for a long time but you'll get over it eventually. Just gotta get through it.

indulge in anything and everything you couldn't do while tied down, play games all night, shit with the door open fuck a dude whatever.

Date rebound girl. It won't work out but it's inevitably the next step. Then enjoy single life until prime piece of ass enters the picture.

Can confirm. Was fucking a girl from tinder once and it made me love my ex even more because the sex was just awful.

This.

It's not going to be easy to hear mate but if she was sending nudes now, it was only a matter of time and you really do not want that in a partner. You just do you and walk tall, you've not done anything wrong. Shit sucks and I won't give you a pat on the back or some alpha/beta comparative bullshit meme but it does get better. For me, I hit the lowest point mentally and figured if I was going to do something stupid I might as well go apologising to people I had dropped because of my ex (long story) but I won't digress into semantics with it, anyway I went around apologising and rebuilding those bridges. Found they took me in with warm arms as if I did no wrong, and really bonded with old mates. Surround yourself with good people dude, and you'll figure it out from there one day at a time. There are good women out there, but you have to not just really be a good man to get them but be good to yourself.

They say it's a month for every year you were in the relationship

Fuck, it's like a year for every month.

Similar myself 4 & a half years in, living together etc etc, she left me for another guy few months ago. It still sucks, still feel shit.

Tried to do the whole dating thing on advice of friends fucked some bird on a few dates. Did not work out and did not make me feel any better.

OP here thanks for the advice so far.

Sad thing is I have hardly any friends to cheer me up or something.
Went having a beer with 1 friend yesterday though, but I see him like once every 3 months.

Best way to forget about your ex and what she did is finding some hobby and do what gives you pleasure. When ever you start think about her u will be lost. try to allways do something when ever you are starting thinking. I broke up with my gf week ago, same as you i was with her for almost 5 years. She was txt and calling dude from her job and she lies in my eyes and now i won't trust anybody. Now i will know that you can not give all atention to your gf and allways what she wants because she will be bored and she will start to searching new things like this dude... sorry for my english

Just get some new pussy and it's gone in a min

you mean a year pain for every month of relationship? Fuck me...

this tbh. Allow yourself to get mad and purge the emotional connection you have to her. No mercy whatsoever. Burn all emotional bridges and loathe her for the piece of filth she is. She disrespected you, and any time she occupies your thoughts she still has some power over you. Don't let yourself be moved by sentimentality; it was all a facade. The only regret you should allow yourself is that you did not sooner find out who she really is

Fret not, soon you will experience enough hurt to become dead inside like the rest of us men ruined by women. The cycle continues.

I'm trying to get over a four month relationship. It's been two months, I'm not nearly close to being over it.

I just got dumped, and she won't tell me why.
It hurts. Haven't been this low in a while, but I know I will move on.
Time mends all wounds.
Love is a fleeting emotion. If you keep looking elsewhere for love, you will never find it.
The real trick is to learn to love yourself.

I know what you mean bro. Yeah it was kinda the same for me. She was always lying about texting other guys when I found nudes of one guy on her phone eventually (I literally felt like throwing up)

I'm going through the rebuilding bridges part, thanks for your post.

nah he means each month will feel like a painful year but you'll get there

What you need to do is head to your nearest gym and subscribe a membership. Lift erryday.

You'll stop feeling like shit in a few months.
You'll get over her when you find someone better suited for you.

Until then: do cool stuff. Bother yourself to leave the house, take class, learn something new, use your extra time to go places and do things. Eventually you'll meet someone who has shared interests and who isn't a whore by doing this. Won't happen right away, don't go looking for a replacement, just open your life and activities to do stuff where you could find someone.

Stay the course buddy, just remember: under NO circumstances get back together with her. It's broken now, it was broken in the past, it will be broken in the future. You're better off alone until someone better comes along.

same here op!
been whit a girl over a year and it was my first relationship and lost my viginity and shitt and it was all just perfeckt my life was a dream! but then.. she broke up.. i where home all day and didnt even go to school.. its about half a year ago she broke up i kinda miss her but i dont think about her every day so thats good. but the pain you feel will go over but it takes some weeks but you will always have the memories and that you cant take away... we are all Sup Forumsrothers

Never. Kill yourself

I posted here too Similar position, I'm not the most sociable of people at the best of times. But I must admit I owe a lot of a few friends who really rallied around, got me out the house and talking etc.

Sometimes its good to be alone, so don't feel forced to go out, but certainly does not hurt to get out and about when you feel up for it.

Some good advice is throw yourself into work/working out/hobbies etc. Not always easy I found my mind would wonder a lot.

I wish life was as simple as it being gone once you get some pussy, plenty of that around it seems. Perhaps it does work for some people!

nice advice user, i'll take it for myself

Not OP

How did you discover she sent nudes to other guys and are you sure she did that when she was with you? Also, do you think she did more than just that, but you don't know about it?

Fuck her dog to get her back or her grandpa

>sorry for my english
In light of the partition of Ireland, as well as their Brexit vote, it would be more appropriate to say
Sorry for the English.
youtu.be/EdY1Y5XNJBY

When I broke up with my first gf, I just got really fucking mad at her and erased all photos I had with her. I also got deleted her number and unfriended her on Facebook. After a couple of months I just got over it, but I cried like a baby when we first broke up. Yeah you just get over it.

same thing happened to me, finally spied on her phone and found dick pics/nudes sent taken in my own home. still stings even though the guy had a tiny dick. i was tempted to send pics of me fucking her to counter-cuck him but, but then thought he's just another dude and bitches are bitches, and the same kinda shit will happen to him.

Go to the bar and have some one night stands. Wear protection and don't get attached. Work out and you will feel better in a few weeks.

You never get over the ones you love, even after abject betrayal. All you can do is accept what happened and move on. It happened to me twenty years ago, I've moved on got married and had a kid. But I still think of her and it still tears me up. That's life, I guess.

This. Because you'll want to go back to her after some time. You'll forget all the dumb shit. Gotta keep reminding yourself why you left. Life's too god damn short to be stuck with a woman you can't stand. You're about to be in for a rough time, my man. Surround yourself with good people and let yourself feel what you feel without feeling bad about it. Counseling helped me a great deal because I was able to get shit off my chest without annoying the ever loving fuck out of my friends about it. Listen to your brain because your heart is a fickle, lying asshole. Don't settle for something because you're lonely. Good luck user, I've been there more times than I care to admit but you'll get through it.

This, and use that anger productively. Start playing a sport, go workout.

I got dumped about 10 months ago and now I'm in the best shape of my life because I thought the best way to get back at her and get over her was to become a better person. Plus, when that next someone rolls around you'll have a better chance of them being attracted to you.

Win-win-win

once you pull the trigger

Post her nudes OP, it helps trust me

you will learn to live alone, and find the purity of your childhood be happy with yourself first, than everything will come at the time, i've been there, 4 years alone without anybody, and in the moment that i forgot everything, learned to be happy by myself, then an amazing girlfriend came, and i wanna marry with her.

OP here. I also took my gf's virginity and she took mine, which makes it even more painful.

>erased all photos I had with her. I also got deleted her number and unfriended her on Facebook.
this is good as well tbh. it means you have accepted that fact that there can be no return

Maybe this will help you; I have been in a similar predicament and this most definitely made me feel better lots

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

>been with gf for 4 years
>bought a house together
>got a doge together which I love
>phone is full of pictures of us and doge
>daily panic that one day I might have to delete every picture and go through crippling pain
>sometimes imagine another guy she'd be with mistreating my doge

I have no reason to worry about it ending, but fuck, past relationships really do mess you up

Once you nut in another girl, all your feels for your ex will go away.

That's not even remotely true, Dipshit.

you know you'd suck that. you'd suck it good.

Fully never. Had same situation as you OP but the relationship was 3 years. Exchanged nudes and fucked. It hurts like a motherfucker and it will for a bit but it's for the best. Do things that make you happy, leave your comfort zone and start doing new things. But don't do guys, don't be a faggot.

good idea, i did this same and i block her number and block her messneger.

so many things we did together. she was my sweet teddy and then she rip off my heart from my chest and shit on it. fucking terrible, how even someone can lie in eyes to someone who love you with his all heart and normaly looks in to mirror. Bitches!!!! i allmost got heart atack when i saw her biling, 10k txt and hours of phone calls. She txt this fucker even when i was near her and she lie that she is writting with her mother, sister etc... even when i know the truth she was lying in my face...

Time heals all wounds, and the remaining scars won't hurt but make you sexier.

Sweet graphics

This. Don't feel incomplete when you're single. See a partner (if it works out) as a wonderful addition to yourself and your life, but don't consider yourself only half a person when you're not in a relationship. That's romanticized bullshit and I can't understand why "you make me complete" has been around for ages, because.. Holy fuck, when has that ever worked?

As soon as you realize that the chances of you marrying your first relationship is like 1 in a quadrillion; you've got a better chance hitting the lotto three times in a row...

Go out and find yourself a new piece of trim, bruh, and stop being a pussy. Also, post all the nudes you have or gtfo.

>pic unrelated.

Yup. Be angry, be hurt, cry and shout. Cut everything that connects you angrily. That's a good way to deal with it for yourself.
Just don't take it out on others, including her. Revenge is nothing that really satisfies you in the long run. You may even feel really fucking bad about it later on, because you'll eventually realize that you're no better than the person who hurt you.

First relationship is gonna sting like a bee, just got my second girlfriend 3 months back. It took me 6 months to get over the first, even though i broke up with her. But i was lucky, some takes a year to get over it

I'm due to be married in 6 weeks but I think about another woman daily.

Damn you think she was only sending nudes? HA faggot kill yourself why even bother posting

Be with friends do anything that would distract you from her and be with people that make you happy. Hope you feel better soon op

>its
kill yourself

a few days ago I said to myself: How can you be sure she doesn't has contacts to 10-20 other guys at once? ... while you are in love with her..

go to random internet chat. check their profiles bitches are 24/7 online with their phones. collecting 100's of dickpics per week..

sometimes I found the same girl in every possible flirt / dating app. they sing up for every shit.

"social media" destroyed the classic releationship.

a few weeks ago I dated a "social media" girl. she was quite smart, and her body and face where amazing. after we fucked the whole night, my heart went into love modus. she rejected me.

deep

Fuck you nigger,

You've had a beautiful relationship for 5 years.

Some of us haven't even had meaningful sexual relations with a woman.

Do you know what it's like to be borderline normalfag, have friends and a social circle who thinks you're normal but deep down you know you're not because a woman has NEVER been romantically interested in you?

Do you know the pain of watching everyone sail along happily while you fester in loneliness? How no matter how hard you try no one will reciprocate your feelings?

Everyone else seems to have love and happiness fall into their goddamn laps, while despite my best efforts I can't even catch a feel.

So fuck you, nigger.

I have no sympathy.

You'll be fine OP. My girl friend of 2 years cheated on me with my fucking best friend. It hurt like a bitch, and still does sometimes. Especially because that guy was like a brother to me. Buy it will get better. It always does. Just try to focus on yourself for a little while, that's what I did.

Hey op I hope your still here I haven't bothered reading rhe rest of the thread yet, but I'm in a similar situation kinda
Broke up with my gf of 5 years three weeks ago. The first three or four days were the hardest, it was hard to sleep at night, I had to take one day off work I was so depressed, you just have to stay busy man, kick it with friends and try to just remember if she was willing to do that then it wasn't right for you anyway. But I suggest getting a tinder or another dating app, those helped me keep my mind of my ex and helped me see brighter future with someone else potentially. It gets tough, some day tougher than others but I promise you right now is the hardest, it will get easier user.

You must kill her or you're a beta cuck faggot without honour.

Just because you have problems getting a girl doesn't mean that someone who can get a girl deserves to suffer when their heart is broken. Your logic is flawed sir. Maybe when you get older than 16 you will see that

YEs. That's how everyone feels before losing their virginity you self-centered fuck. Jesus you're immature.

If it's so fucking bad than go get laid. If you won't then you probably like being a virgin at some deep psychological level and are just deluding yourself.

And you probably have to finish your biology homework by tonight, so get back at it.

I'm still here. Thanks for the imput. As said it sucks a bit that I hardly have any friends.

And yeah I already got tinder and some other apps and it does help a bit. But I still just feel so damn empty inside.

never, an hero is the best option

As soon as I send you a pic of me fucking her...brb.

I'm in a 10 year and so help me if that goes tits up

This

>2016
>Not having multiple girls to juggle
>Having a "girlfriend"

No, I just care about traditions

Normalfags confirmed. This guy is just saying he has no sympathy because of what he's been through. He's not saying he should suffer, but that he can't relate.

Then you all attack him because he's a virgin, tell him it's his fucked psychologies fault.

Normal fags are so ruthless to people who aren't the same and they don't even realize it.

holy shit man this is literally like one of my biggest fears. i love my girlfriend but i don't feel like i can trust her

sounds like you're a huge faggot

fucking hoes. Try remembering how much of a cunt she is.

Actually not true. The fewer sexual partners the female has had, the more likely it is to last.

Chances are you can't. But you know who you can trust? Jesus.

What's even worse is that she was always lying about it. And that she already did it once in the past, but back then she told me about it and I forgave her (yes it was a very cucky move).
And about 3 months later she started again with this shit.

let me help you out bro, i've been in your shoes before.

listen up:

1. start eating healthy and working out. this will give you an immediate endorphin boost which will improve your overall mental state.

i would say try to make sure you get 8 hours of sleep a night too, but that can be tough when you have this shit on your mind.

2. go out and try to socialize, if you have halfway decent friends they will be down to get drunk with you and help you forget. otherwise, just take up a new hobby that involves meeting new people (join a book club or volunteer or something). You basically want to start meeting new people to remind yourself how big the world is and how small you are.

3. start hitting on as many girls as you can. you need to learn how to get rejected without feeling sorry for yourself. lower your standards and try to get a rebound ASAP. once you have that rebound you will have renewed self-confidence and things will snowball from there.

before you know it you're a new man and your ex will be a thing of the past, and might even become regretful and try to get you back (that's a bonus but don't count on it, make sure to reject her if she does try though).

You ain't heard nothing yet. Used to be with pastor's kid so thought this bitch was straight. Guess again! Fucked an elder and is now with a dude she snatched from her friend. Beat that!

I had my first relationship last year and we recently broke up 3 months ago. i've always been a lonely man until she came because I got bullied hard in the past. i'm already over her and I always have my emotions under control. The loneliness like in the past is just really killing me again. I feel fucked up almost every day now. I know nobody is to blame and it's just me because I don't go out either. I barely have any friends to go out with and I've always been shy to actually start talking to people I don't know.

>Now I wanna stop having feelings for her as fast as possible, but it still hurts like a motherfucker.

www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

bash it all you want, more informed than this lot of autists

>normal fag
>posting on b

Choose one you retarded nigger

>I barely have any friends to go out with and I've always been shy to actually start talking to people I don't know.

OP here, I'm in the same situation. How can we deal with this? (inb4 man the fuck up and talk to other people. It is NOT that easy for us!)

I guess we just wait, I'm actually on Tinder now and even though it's stamped as a fuckbuddy or hookup app or whatever I've actually talked to some decent girls. I'm not bad looking and I truly care about people that stand close to me. You should try it aswell. Just don't forget to how lonely and hurt you get sometimes, be patient and be nice to people and girls in general. It is how i'm doing it right now. I'm going to meet up with a girl I met on tinder soon.