America was never great you freeloading faggot dick suckers

america was never great you freeloading faggot dick suckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPHSXUS0_1c
youtu.be/dp6BIDCZRic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well that was the eurofags back then chief.

Is this true? I thought we just killed them off as soon as we arrived with diseases

what is every american made up of if not spanish or mexican? stoopid fegit......

Go back to stripping your gov't issued trailer house of copper to trade for firewater and meth, you prairie nigger.

fukkin indians need to learn their place in life and stay on those reservations

every single american has some european in them unless the migrated from mexico or what is central america today

fuckin nazi faggots need to learn that americans are nothing more than murderers and thieves. what this whole country was founded on

Stay mad prairie nigger. You traded this land for beads and decided to be Indian givers

Scandinavian/German-Russian... 0% Mexican/0% Spaniard...

My ancestors emigrated in the 1890's, and went back to Europe to murder their cousins in WW1 and WW2. :)

if you think we are immigrants to this land and don't deserve then you must give 100% of what you own to the indians and leave this land

I am kind of confused as to teh exact time-period Trump is refrencing when he shouts

"Make America Great Again"

Is this the 80's? When Reagan was importing cocaine into the US, and arresting people for using it?

Was it the 50's? When everything was segregated

Was it when we got off the Mayflower?

When the fuck was is he talking about?

if it wasn't for the white man america would be like africa, you hair spray huffing injun

I'll bet it would piss op off to know I'm white and fucking a native chick. She prefers white guys anyways, says you're all whiney, drunken pussies

It would be nothing like Africa. Indians back than were already living smarter

>fucking a native chick
>something to be proud about

You are just making yourself sound worse

>being guilty for what your ancestors did
Gud 1 shit stain

youtu.be/ZPHSXUS0_1c

thats what i implied llama fucker...the autist i responded to indicated that it was the eurofags that were responsible, i simply stated that all americans are made up of eurofag genes, unless you are of mexican or spanish decendence.............learn how to read between the lines you fuck stick

America was only great when the British Empire owned it

go fuck a trump look a like downy fag

maybe in the 60's, when everyone was taking acid.... but that whole Vietnam fiasco just fucked everything up

>Being this retarded

ok, 2 things.
first, I agree, America as never been great.
and second, not every White Americans ancestors were the british people that came over here and killed the Natives.
Im half Irish and Italian, and my Italian side didnt even come to America until maybe a decade ago. my great grandparents moved here from Italy when they were young adults

No time in the US has been perfect, user, but you can't tell me that today's America is anything great.... Worse with Liberal politics drowning us in political correctness and expensive hand-out bullshit....

Glad to know the sins of the past can never be erased and there is absolutely nothing we can do to ever atone for them. I guess every single descendant of those pillaging rapists should go back to Europe. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to take us in.

Can someone explain to me why people think like this? Is it the need to be a perpetual victim? Is this the only way to bring any kind of meaning or value to their lives?

Fuck every single white apologist

America turned to shit after 2000, at least they're reputation did. George Bush fucked America's rep up

Says something about trump youtu.be/dp6BIDCZRic

America before it was colonized by supreme whites =
>Retarded shitskins living in teepees and eating corn, literally zero progression forward to a better society
America after it was colonized by whites=
>Thriving and growing incredibly fast, being visited by people all around the world and ultimately becoming one of the most powerful countries ever

What? That he doesn't value a drugged up wash out? That he knows how to look good without spending much?

>The most powerful country ever.

FIFY

That was before anything went wrong with him Retard. Also that's no excuse to lie even if he was involved in drugs at least publicly at that time. it shows his true colours and how he's a liar.

I would say the 40's. Bear with me, fighting the good fight against a perceived truly evil force, workforce was at an alltime high, patriotism all time high, niggers, separate knew their place but were helping the war effort

Charlie Sheen has always been a drugged up wash out. You're trying too hard to grasp at straws.

>butthurt this many years later.... pure gold.

not smart enough, have a blanket, trust me

lol not a decade, I meant century*

murica was never great

it was ... before white american arrived

Stay mad that you lost shitskin lol

lol you have no idea what America was like before then, go be an ignorant racist somewhere else

Yeah but no one new, your blinded by your love for trump

lol racial theories

hi I'm a postmodernist and my racial theory isn't unscientific irrational cult behavior because my special cult theory says that it is special now excuse me while I find no irony in making fun of people who say the bible is true because the bible says so

totally normal, yep, promoting race wars sure is enlightened intellectual behavior

It's "you're". And I have no love for Trump. Just disdain for whiny little cunts like you.

You also never finished watching the video did you. Don't make arguments when you don't know the facts, trump told him they were very expensive, he straight out lied

>Worse with Liberal politics drowning us in political correctness and expensive hand-out bullshit....

Honestly if the worst thing you have to deal with is being nice to someone when you talk, than by the sounds of it things are pretty damn great

Wow correcting grammar you must feel very confident about yourself and your argument even though your being a hypocrite, and I'm not being whiny I'm making a valid argumwnt, Donald Trump lover

>Wow correcting grammar you must feel very confident about yourself and your argument even though your being a hypocrite, and I'm not being whiny I'm making a valid argumwnt, Donald Trump lover
Wow, correcting grammar, you must feel very confident about yourself and your argument, even though you're being a hypocrite, and I'm not being whiny I'm making a valid argument, Donald Trump lover.
FTFY

I'm just saying all you shit skins better stop poking the bear. Whites are historically the greatest killers and inventors of technology. You're biting the hand that feeds

rekt

Cheers

Why does this Siberian immigrant feel he has a right to speak about this glorious country?

I moved to America in 1989. My ancestors are African.

>implying blacks are even capable of being kind to whites

If you knew how to act like people we would have stopped having these issues a while ago. As far as we're concerned it's on you now. White men, have you ever met an American black male who was respectful to you in any way unless it was part of his employment or a legal proceeding? Your answer is of course, no, and of course they do it on purpose. They're not capable of stopping or thinking better of it. The children of Ham have the mark of Cain upon them, they are cursed forever. Disarmament of the common man is coming precisely never - niggers will always be and have always been murderers and we will always shoot them, shame them and keep them down. They are lucky we even let them live.

>My ancestors are African.
I will kek my sides into orbit if you're white.

you left out a comma after "whiney"