Witch game console sould i get and fuck pc master race bullshit no one has $3...

witch game console sould i get and fuck pc master race bullshit no one has $3.000 in there pockets for a beefed up pc just to run one game

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sold my shit xbox one, ps4 is better. i didnt touch my xbox for 8 months after getting my ps4, so i sold the bitch.

Ps4 better visual quality and exclusives

Why not both?

Get the Xbox one s for 300 and save for the project: Scorpio

PS4.

Bloodborne.

PS4 fan faggots are lying pieces of shit that will say anything.
I prefer not to game with the cancer of the industry personally.

i only have $350

Ps4 is better, eveyone will agree
Even though one has a couple decent exclusives, ps4 has some equally good exclusives

Edgy

a PC that cost just as much with 2x the power fuckwhit

im not a fanboy of any console im just tryin to ask for help

A pc for 350 will be shit

I have a ps4 and a pc. Never owned a ms console ever so idfk.

Nintendo's the only company that is consistent about giving the customer great games. Yes, a lot of third-party games can be disappointing, but that's why we also have the Virtual Console for Wii U and New 3DS/2DS. I could go on, but on thing's for sure: Nintendo's not going to re-release the same console mid-generation with roughly the same specs (except maybe enhanced graphics and more storage space) for half a grand.

Get Wii U.

Ps4 is generally considered better. But if you are interested in online gaming and your closs homie has an xbox then id get that. Otherwise ps4 anyday.

there are really a shit ton of budget pc build guides out there, no need to write off pc as too expensive unless there is something console exclusive that you want.

This. I have both. Fuck it they both have pros and cons

ok ima get a ps4 with black ops 3 anyone wanna buy my season pass

If you want the best:

Online quality
System support
Features and updates
Diverse game library (not just weeaboo faggotry like on PS4)
Media and entertainment experience beyond games
Get Xbox One

Marketing campaign
Mobilized fanboys around all forums
By all means PS4

PS4 is the better built system, but I actually prefer the Xbox One's exclusives.

Lol what? Name a game not Mario that's great besides super smash that consistently comes out lmao

Uhhh..... I just built an extremely solid gaming rig for $750 last month.

I cannot unread this shit.

If you really want a console get a PS4. Depends on what you want to play though. I don't think they sell Zelda for the PS4 for example.

>Anything Zelda
>Pokemon
>Expand Dong
And again, we still have Virtual Console.

Just buy both. Stop being poor.

+Xenoblade

Lol features and updates. I just want to play games.
I wanted to play with friends and considering that Microsoft sold around -500 units I'll pass.

This

i did buy both ima sell one i payed 80 for my xbox one and 100 for my ps4

This is bullshit. Nintendo dug their own grave back when they decided not use CD for the N64 while they had already paid Sony a shit ton of money for the development of a CD drive for the SNES. They created their own arch enemy. Since then they have been behind. The only good games for Nintendo consoles are made by Nintendo. Like you said, there are really not a lot of good third party games and face it, with only a few good games available the Wii U is still way to expensive.

Xbox gets features like backwards compatibility.

Piece of shit 4 get things like pay $100 a year to play PS3 games you don't get to choose. Pay $20 to get decades old PS2 games you already bought. And you can't play the PS1 digital games you bought for PS3.

I think I'll stick with the console that's not just taking advantage of their retard fanboys.

none

wait for the Neo and Scorpio

I built a gaming pc for $800. It isn't as expensive because I didn't put faggot ass bells, whistles and rainbow lights on it like a fucking normie

thank you guys for helpin me

PS4 gets all the Final Fantasies, so this was really a no brainer for me

Sony hardware doesn't tend to brick after 2 years, so I still have my PS3 and ps2. Don't need faggot backwards compatibility.

im getting rid of one console

No. Sony left Nintendo when they found out that Nintendo had a trade deal with Sony's greatest enemy at the time: Phillips. Sony left and took their CD tech with them, leaving Nintendo with cartridges for the rest of the generation (until the 'Cube). Thinking about it, that wasn't a bad idea, considering how easily CDs can be rendered useless compared to cartridges.

In any case, there are plenty of good games for the Wii U, but most people's idea of a 'good game' is
>kicking a ball around a field
and
>running around a map shooting at people
People have forgotten what real gaming is, so they've become more than willing to spend $500+ on a console that will just be rehashed and resold in another year or two, just so they can play 'games' that fit those earlier two criteria. But, just like in the days of the old Wii, Wii U continues to do relatively well for the company, despite not costing an arm and a leg *and* having a wider variety of games available.

Nintendo has still yet to even mention bankruptcy, despite how everyone badmouths them.

Pretty sure ffxiii came out on Xbox.

PS4 has a huge marketing campaign so big sales, this excites their hardcore retard fanboys and they show this by clogging up every forum on the internet. That's why you'll get threads and threads of just these faggots jacking each other off and trashing Xbox One all day. Every Gamespot and IGN article is just littered with complete PS4 fanboy garbage. It's disgusting. I'll never support anything Sony ever again after this generation.

I can confirm all these, and the social aspects are getting even better when stuff like LFG comes. The only thing PS4 does better is you have more Japanese games, but Xbox has more western exclusives.

Also the backwards compatibility works flawlessly and they add games all the time, even small stuff no-one cares about like Jet Set Radio.

>inb4 sony fanboys attack my opinion

Get a PC. But if you insist on taking a console then the PS4 is better.

PC. You can build a PC that exterminates most next-gen consoles for $600 or less. reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds

There are some decent deals out there, and a PC has many more great features and capabilities than a game console.

Actually it does. I had to buy 3 ps2s and 3 ps3s. I take good care of my stuff too...

Tell that to my friend who had to buy 5 PS2s because the laser disk reader kept shitting out.

Pre-Ordered FFXV on Xbox One already. So you're kind of retarded.

>monster hunter

get whichever one has a controller that feels more comfortable in your hands

I still have my OG Xbox, 360, and my One working perfectly. My PS2 broke years ago sadly.

Tell your friend to learn how to open the case and clean the lens himself. I do it for $25 a pop

oh yeh...

Xbone merely for backwards comparability. Scorpio for the better resolution

Your friend's a fucking idiot because the laser disk reader was available in 2002 for $30 on ebay, and replacing it was easy.

>$3000
>4k gaming @ 30fps

if i build a pc witch im not all i wanna do is play cod or bf on pc

>Implying
>Xbox 360 was defective out of the box
Xbox controller is shit
Implying that I want to play old games still
Purchasing a Microsoft product....
If it's so much better how come it was out sold?
Just saying...

I've had an xbox since day one.
i've got mixed feelings on the progress they made with xbox One, more options and whatever, but that interface is shit in functionality compared to the 360 IMO

>3000 dollars for PC
Nigger you know this isnt 2008 anymore, you can get a PC and game on the cheap, and load up on games with steam sales.

>My PS2 broke
how do you mean? stopped reading discs?

How?

i did, so i built my fucker of a pc

then 6 months later, the 1080 came out and now i feel like shit

>how to spot a casual
go away pleb

It's sad that you've come to expect that these days. They just pile on with their garbage don't they. Read the article on IGN talking about how people think Spider Man exclusivity is going to far for PS4, while their fanboys just shit all over the thread sucking Sony's junk. Remember when they shit themselves stupid because Rise of Tomb Raider exclusivity? This generation is a ducking joke. Xbox fans need to stand up and kill Sony already.

i payed for them broken and fixed them up

>real gaming
Yeah right. Like jumping on turtles? Sounds like a whole lot of fun. And I like to have fun fun fun fun FUN FUN FUUUUUUN!

It doesn't have a chance to fail to read the disc because it simply doesn't turn on. And yes, I know there's a switch on the back.

>weeaboo faggotry

sorry to bust it to you, but all the platforms have there weeaboo fags

yes, even PC. there the worst

neither. gamecube master race

>How?
he obviously didn't. retard user is just trying to make people feel like they spent too much on their console

Faggot
Go on Craigslist and get a Dreamcast!

well have you tried troubleshooting it like the power supply or ribbon cable or did you just throw it in the closet/trash and say hurr it's broke durr

Jumping on turtles, slicing up pig-demons, shooting energy-sucking space-jellyfish, expanding the dong, collecting and raising monsters, copying abilities, aborting evil, time-travelling fetuses, etc. It's all in what YOU want to do, instead of waiting on EA or someone to tell you what you're *going* to do.
>and then charge you for it

fuck #dreamcast master fucking race piss off pc fanboys

All systems have a fair amount of JRPG esque games. PS4 goes full blast with weeaboo faggotry though. They pander to Japanese audience, a lot of the time their faggot tier games don't even leave Japan, or take years to get a global release. This is all while PS4 fantards jump on Xbox for having a few more FPS.

>dat gif

I bought PS4 because exclusives were more to my taste and I really like it so far. I was thinking about Xone only because of Kinect which Microsoft has abandoned. I would feel fucked really bad now.

I regret nothing. Get PS4.

They're both basically the same so get whichever one you can find cheaper. I read somewhere that xbone is $280 now.

True enough. I remember Xbox getting shit because we had stuff like early CoD dlc, exclusive dlc, and exclusives like Tomb Raider. Meanwhile Xbox stops all of that, and then Sony steals the early CoD and now took Spoderman and Street Fighter.

the only good spiderman game was on the PS2 anyways. smart move with SFV though

PS4 fanboys are complete faggots that will say anything to attack Xbox One in roundabout retard ways.

And to anyone saying PS4 fans are cancerous. In my opinion PS and Xbox fanboys are just about as much annoying.

Nintendo fanboys.. oh boy. I don't even know how to put in the words. You cannot reason with them. Don't even waste time.

Bought a used pc for 530 dollars and its great the fuck you mean 3000

I don't understand your post. I haven't attacked Xbox. Microsoft abandoned Kinect and it's a fact.

Please go fuck yourself.

My pc has 4970k cpu 16G ram and 1tbssd with gtx 980ti asus rog mother board liquid cooled and a custom free floating desk- cherry oak wood MASTER RACE

If you want to play old games so much buy the old consoles like I did

PS4. Better graphics and runs considerably fast.

Pros:
-Great controller
-plenty of games to buy/play
-free games every month with PS+
-Amazing graphics

Cons:
-have to tinker with your computer to use for PC controller
-slightly slower (like a single frame per second difference) than xbox one
-doesn't come with camera

there. The Xbox one and PS4 both have basically the same thing: Great controllers, good graphics, high speeds, can play new games, camera utility... etc.

the only problem is that the kinect on the xbox one is used for a bit more than voice commands and logging in and gaming, it's been known to track what people do when playing or when the console is idle.

Yeah, PS2 is about 25$ where I live. Games are about 2-3$. Rare games are about 10-15$.

pc fanboys

Kinect isn't abandoned, just no-one cares about it. It's still convenient to use and even got a new game last week or so.

Spiderman 2, the game you're talking about, was also on GC and Xbox.
It's, "good move" for Sony when they get SFV.
But shit yourself and cry trash and garbage for Xbox when they get Rise of Tomb Raider.
PS4 fanfaggots are hypocritical retards.

send pictures of your pc rigs

Name the title. Last week Microsoft said they're dropping Fitness app. The bad thing is they won't simply cease to make content - the app will not work anymore.

That's what I wanted when considering Xone. Kinect for X360 had cool games and Xone's Kinect was so much better.

Pc
Master Race
May our framerates be high and our temperatures low

Had like 4 games release last month that require the thing, but yeah, PS fanboy faggots sure can spin a tale.