i will be 19yo this year

you need to be over 25 to post memes here kiddo

>2017
>kissless
>hugless
>virgin
i will be 27yo this year

same here lets fugg

I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin. I looked ugly back when I was in high school, and now that I'm all grown-up and attractive, I can't muster the will to go talk to girls. I'm awkward when I'm with people I'm not familiar with.

wew Nigel, go outside and pay a slag to do the job

Gonna be 22 in a couple of days. I've given up any hope of a relationship, and I know it's my fault. Pick up a hobby or something, it's what keeps me going.

>18
>virgin
>New Years parties + alchohol + pretty good looking = probably going to lose it
Wish me luck boyos

same except that i will be 28 yo this year

Tinder

But I thought it was easy to get pussy in Japan

I would go gay for Jorge

HOW do these threads ALWAYS get replies?

I want to be someone who wants to be with me for me, not money

Hope we make it bro, best of luck

Because this place is full of virgins

I'm 26, lost mine at 17 almost 18. I don't know how you guys do it, I'd go insane without pussy. I'd start fighting random people and going crazy. Sex is a huge part of my life, it feels fucking amazing and I get it often. There are guys on R9k that are 25+ and still virgins, I have no clue how you could even go that long. I lost it senior year grade 12 when I was in high school to a 15 year old freshman chick, been fucking a lot ever sense then.

>new year / holyday are depressing for loner

Good luck m8
>tfw same age but going to a family party

Am I the only one who lost all hope and doesn't even care anymore? It honestly couldn't bother me less.

sweet lad you gonna get some of that hot cousin puss?

I guess what keeps me going is the thought that people have wanted to fuck me, but I just don't understand how people can be so fake to make up drama just because someone wants to hook up. In other words, I'm a sperg who doesn't want to deal with people's made-up problems.

yeah maybe if you were white

thanks m8

I'm 21
get on my level faggot

Its not a big deal dude, you just hook up and end up fucking. you stick your hard dick into her pussy and thrust, then you nut. I have done it 100;s of times I lost count.

ye m8
any hole is a goal

25 year old virgin here. 2017 will be the year r-right guys ?

>2017 will be the year r-right guys ?

Depends on if you actually do something different this year.

What about the process that leads up to sex? I hate smalltalking since it just seems so fucking stupid and pointless, I honestly just want to cut it straight to the point and I don't know how.

Honestly if you're passed 21 and a virgin, there is something wrong with you. Its not girls, its not society, its you dude. You're either not trying hard enough or trying to fuck way out of your league.

>I honestly just want to cut it straight to the point and I don't know how.

That doesn't really happen outside of a tinder hookup, and even then it's not so likely. That's mostly a movie thing from the American Pie series or something similar.

>living in moderate, first-world, non conservative country
>virgin

23yo virgin here, probably because I'm terrible at talking to people; I usually run out of things to say after about 20 seconds of conversation

STOP GIVING JORGE REPLIES YOU NEWFIGS!

Frig Off

These threads are always so surreal to me. I just don't get it, I don't. I always have this feeling like you guys are lying to get attention, since it's so actively difficult to be a virgin past your teens these days. You have to actiely try to remain one, like if you're a strict catholic

>tfw I lost my virginity at 19
>tfw I got to experience teen sex just in time
wew lad

h-haha you got me I was j-just pretending all along

It's not difficult if you never go outside or talk to anyone

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Even then you would still have to have attended high school at some point

yeah but they just went straight home, probably to play videogames instead of talking to anyone.

It's not like a girl's going to pull down your pants and suck your dick if you don't take the most basic of steps.

>lost my virginity at 15
>lost count of how many girls i fucked by now
>im only 20 years old
youre all losers lmao

>tfw no Sup Forums bf to lose virginity with

oh, baby, i'll help you lose your virginity, oh wow, you're a girl, oh i love you, oh....

we done now?

y-you too

>There are people who crave attention so much they will post anime pictures and pretend to be a girl on a Korean Dog-eating forum

You can't make this shit up.

ay bby u want sum fuk?

I used to do that a lot on /r9k/ back in the days

>t. 29
>impotent
The last time i masturbated was 7 maybe 8 years ago.

>tfw no sex since september
>of 2015

I'm a wizard.

>projecting this hard

Don't worry, Muhammed is picking up the slack on your behalf.

I was in a relationship until it ended last year, I used to think never kowing love was better until reconnecting with my ex who also abstained from subsequent relationships.

jorge is one of the best posters on this board, second to pedojew

let them be

You're all just sick. You've been conditioned by the media and your peers to think there's something wrong with not having sex. You base your value on it, but that's not what sex is for. If you get an ego boost from it then you are just insecure to some extent, myself included. If it wasn't for people constantly trying to sell you shit you wouldn't be anywhere near as obsessed with it. If you're unhappy now without having sex you're not going to be any happier with it, I promise.

21, virgin here.
Its not that I wouldnt want to try sex but Im too clueless around women and hate socialization. And changing that seems like forcing myself out of my otherwise content life and too exhausting desu.
Could still work if I would be super attractive but Im not.

inshallah

>but Im too clueless around women

since when is this a detriment. i mean i remember in high school i was the most awkward person alive with n clue what the fuck i was doing, girls just found that adorable.

>that pic
>too much work
I found out it's only "too much work" if you overthink this, especially in an age where fuck apps can be found right in your pocket, and that works for Japan as well.

hmm

They sometimes say Im attractive or cute with my looks in mind but nothing ever comes out of it.
Being clueless around women seems like a huge turn off for them otherwise. Which is something I can understand.
Maybe I should try that. I dont really see the point of fucking if you met on tinder half an hour earlier and you stick in a replaceable meat hole but on the other hand I have no idea what Im talking about.

A friend of mine met his wife on Tinder. Kinky but faithful. So hey, you can find anything there.

You need to tell your friend some bad news. Because you can ind kinky on tinder, but you can't find faithful

>ay bby u want sum fuk?
it just hit me that this is like a 3 year old meme by now

Post hands first.

Nigga whats your problem

My boipussi is for virgins, contact me if you want to lost your virginity.

that is not how that works

2 more years and I can cast fireballs on yo asses. Bitches.

24 but had sex with hookers

Never had a gf though which makes me want to end it

>tfw virgin at online kissing and sexting

>hugless

Not even a goodbye hug from a girl?

Why don't you fucking understand women isn't for everyone?

Some guys will only fuck hookers for the rest of their lives, some guys are just universally unnatractive

Women nowadays can fuck a lot of men, they won't bother with you, their ego is skyrocketing

I know, it's hard, it happened to all of your friends, right? But life is unfair

I mean be thankful you can be using the internet right now or something

>aren't
Fix'd.