OP from last keemstar thread

OP from last keemstar thread

We need to turn up the fire! Some information has surfaced that will help with the attacks. Please contribute to the 4th of july chan festivities and a good ol Sup Forums hunting.

Other urls found in this thread:

divine-interventions.com/religioustoys.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is the latest

BUMP

Not really...

It's not? why?

someone post those tracking methods from last thread

Seems legit

Lets go niggers.

Do you seriously think latitude and longitude based on an IP address on a public Whois website is actually going to be accurate enough?

Just wondering, how hard did your mother smash your head onto the fucking pavement when you were a baby?

Bump.
>Let's try to keep this one going as long as the other.

>bump

This

Umm about as airtight as keemstars pedo allegations?

keem is cancer

leafy is cancer

Any phone numbers to try???

Are you going to just sit there and cry about it?

aiight, let's back up a little bit, Was the last number that the one user posted legitimate? If not we're back at square one.

No

we've tried about 11 so far, we are trying to get more, watch his twitter and try to spoof a location or ip address from it.

Yeah, no. We're at square one .-.

(716) 881-9087

OMG YES 100% legit!!!

what is keemstars real name?

Daniel

Okay we need a refresher or at least I do lol.
real names? don't think killer keemstar is in the phonebook.

of course you're at square one, only thing you can do best is bitch and moan about keemstar hurting people's feelings on the Internet and not do anything about it :^)

Can confirm real number!!

Not in service. Keep trying.

GOGOGOGOGO OMG!!!!

Daniel keem

POST IT

checked again number is down... damnit, next time we get one person to call the number not 6!

bump this shit
we gotta kill the troll under the bridge

Alright, not reliable as I did a simple search buuuuut...

Bump

Can someone confirm the address?

>separated first name and last name
>"sexual orientation: straight"
>"common phrases"

Just about the stupidest fucking dox I have ever seen.

Attention Duelists!
Were doing this all wrong forget the number.
Step 1
Get address.
Step 2
Order pizza, free STI/STD test kits, fucking anything that will look bad, or is annoying.
Step 3
Keem spends all money on pizza and other ordered shit.
Step 4
Sup Forums wins!

Guys we are doing things this is right now!

i can feel the cancer tumors growing in my brain as i read this post

lol wtf did you just say

I kek'd

We are getting him so good!

Haven't done anything yet, user.
To be honest, we still haven't gotten anything...

AWW MAN YEAH GOOD JOB U GOT HIM GUUUUUUD XDDDDDD #owned by da epic hakerzzzzzz from Sup Forums XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry you have to coop with such mentally crippling autism.

We're just the best at it, nobody can stand in our way of life!

At least one of the fucking retards who hopped on the anti-keemstar bandwagon gets it.

how did the bait taste?

WOOOOOOW legit number (212)-479-7990

Bump

Anyone else check it out?

you are right! these faggots here don't understand the coolness of making old men cry! I'm with you, man. Never felt so manly

He's just trolling...

OOOHHH MAN A REAL NUMBER HOLY SHIT #DOXED SOOOOOO FRIKKIN HARD BY DA SUPER ULTIMAT HAKERZZZZZ OF 5CHAN XDDDDDDDDD

It's funny because even if you clueless faggots did manage to get his number it would only take him 30 seconds to change it.

>13 posters

itt leafyfags/children

Jesus Christ....

Haha I know right! I mean we are on a fucking website called Sup Forums so you'd think that everybody else here wouldn't give a shit about keemstar making an old man cry for 30 seconds right?

I think it's more about how fucking cancerous he is and how he thinks he's untouchable.

autism

>how fucking cancerous he is

Not as cancerous as the edgy 12 year old children who think they're going to actually do shit to Keemstar in this thread at least.

I first had a tiny bit of hope this was going to actually do something.... Now it's just your average Sup Forums user just calling others newfags.

i think it's trying to communicate

Here lies the dying thread of "Kill Keemstar"
My last words:
We tried.

can we get moving ?

Yeah, it's sad, isn't it?

Are you really still trying?

real or nah?

Why not? fuck the guy?

shut the fuck up and let this thread die

Wait what's going on? Someone explain please!

It's not about youtubers....i don't watch keemstar.... I didn't even know him until gradeA made the video, I know leafy but never watched a full video of his....it was about the lulz

lol nah fuck you BUMP

Because fuck me and fuck my ass Kill myself

Confirmed

I mean...
If anyone feels like spending a bit of money, we can use that full repost on whitepages.

And how is that?

If you insist on wasting your time furthermore in an attempt to do something to keemstar then be my guest. I've never seen a bunch of unproductive harmless fuckheads all in one thread before in my life.

google never lies, haha but in reality this is the farthest we've gotten apparently!

At least we're trying.

lol nah

shut up. we literally have his address, and now we have pizza stores.

Yes because you all suck shit and can't do anything...

divine-interventions.com/religioustoys.php
If some rich fuk wants to spend money on this "operation" (i will kill myself for saying operation)

Yeah, I think the lulz would be worth. I mean yeah, the guy's a dick, so the lulz are worth it.

Also nice trips.

these wankers are actually considering wasting money now?! LOL holy shit you mentally challenged apes will never learn!

I actually hope they do

(716) 783 - 7696

Why is Sup Forums trolling this feller?

If you don't care why are you even on this thread? Go back to your furry shithole threads

Can't wait until one of these angry fucktards steal their parents credit card to try and buy some dildos for keemstar and end up failing lmfao

>wankers
Better than being a dumb ass english tard who leaves the EU.

Newfag

No police stations near where he lives

dick who doxxes who dont agree with him