You walk into game stop and this guy slaps your girlfriends ass. Hes Iranian and trained in gorilla warfare

You walk into game stop and this guy slaps your girlfriends ass. Hes Iranian and trained in gorilla warfare
>wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdQQjfDUBLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Douse him in pigs blood.

ask myself what the fuck gorilla warfare is supposed to be

Wonder how I got to Turkey

Synthol, what a fat arab fuck, I'd throw ham at him and watch him run away crying while I fuck his wives.

Shit slinging basically.

>gorilla warfare

Give him a high five and get him to pick up more girls for you and him

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

This

>game stop
>having a girlfriend

Choose one.

slap his ass

If your in Game stop you don't have a girlfriend

Nothin personnel..... Kid

>implying i have a gf

00 summer cringe

I'll beat him with science

meh not even worth uploading a bait pic

Shoot him dead. I'll get off because I'm white.

> take a gun out
> bang him in both knees
> "remember my face on physiotherapy, bitch"

not me, but true story

1. I am surprised for being at gamestop
2. Even more surprising, I have a girlfriend out of the sudden

Guess I have to thank that guy to slap her into existence. Iranian guys are often pretty cool.

Throw bacon at his bitch ass

Harambe lives in all of our hearts

ill tell him that he looks like a jihadist Wreck-It Ralph. and when he tries to chase me ill just out run him till he has a heart attack and dies

>gorilla warfare

Would do what most Sup Forumstards would do and pretend I didn't see anything and just get on my phone to look busy. Afterwards i'd be contemplating beating the shit out of him for touching my girl but in the end do nothing because I am a little bitch.

Fuck him in the ass to establish dominance.
Tell him "psssht, nothing personnel, kid"

cool

>GameStop
>girlfriend
>stake recycled pasta

Nothing better to do summer fags?

Dial 1800-GUANTANIMO.

Wud quickly wax his moobs and attach to rabid ferrets to them (Yes, I do always keep exactly two rabid ferrets on hand. At all times.) Rabid ferrets circle your man areoles with their little ferret tongues. This would tickle him to his knees whereupon I would drop my trusty ACME deluxe anvil on his fuzzy head. Tadow, how ya like me now?

>Hes gorilla and trained in Iranian warfare
ftfy

Turn to the cashier and ask for battle toads

kek

Kek

>Run out of Gamestop
>Buy bacon at the nearest grocery store
>Purchase bacon packages
>Run back to Gamestop
>Cover myself in bacon
>Enter Gamestop
>Fight durka-hulk
>He can't fight back
>My gf becomes so wet and turned on from me beating up Osama BenchLadin she can't contain herself
>fuck my gf right in gamestop without taking bacon off
>mfw

>gamestop
>iranian

Walk out
Close all doors
Burn it to the ground
Fuck bitches
Buy steamsales

and what ? If i've learned a thing for fights, many humans loose the desire to punch you if they're blind, especially if you have pierced them with your fingers. Dit it once, legitime defense against two guys, one of these nigga was big as fuck, and tried to strangulate me. I tell you, its work great. Go for the eyes user, fight like a bitch but win anyway

id simply kick him in the nuts as hard as possible, and then just walk out.

Kek

I would pick a pen and insert it in his eye. Better skill than strength.

That was the most autistic thing I have ever read. Good bait though.

10/10

>your in gamestop, in 2016
>really nigga?

HOLY SHIT.
10/10, user Sup Forumsro.

dude wtf, thats fucked up to drill the eyes like that!

mean for this

underrated post

gorilla warfare was a technice used by tribes where they used traps and knowledge of the terrain to strike on the enemy army fast, it was used a lot against rome, its called like that cause its a fast strike with few or no technology at all.

Thats what i remember, google it

>perform an ushiro mawashi geri
>K.O.
>pshhh, nothin' personnel, kid

Nice...

That's the point.
Basically you youtube.com/watch?v=NdQQjfDUBLY

id call the zoo and tell them that one of their gorillas had escaped. end of story

Actual summer cringe

bad engrish, but a good advice, 12/8 will remember

push my girlfriend down so I have a better chance of escaping

I hope you're joking, or just dumb?

Can't help thinking we're going to see someone holding his head up by it's hair anytime soon, he's a big target.

Guerilla*

You're*

Jesus fucking christ. First off its guerrilla not gorilla. God damn shit gets me heated. Next he can't stop a .40S&W from her concealed carry. So I don't have to do shit.

Yell "Allahuakbaar!" at the top of my lungs and hope he doesn't cut my head off.

Are you fucking black

Pinch his nipples, grab him by the balls, twist it so hard that his sperm ducts explode and he gets himself preg.

^^ The only true answer.

Ok first off its guerrilla not gorilla you fucking tard. Next he wouldn't last against her .40S&W she conceal carries. I don't have to do shit but laugh in his dead face.

Hold him down and rape him in public. Make him swallow your load. Leave him pantsless and crying on the floor. You beta pussies make me sick. Allah is swell!

Kek

Instant win, No contest here.
I mean come on he has a fucking katana.

Is she a man? That's the only explanation for a woman carrying a gun.

Hey girl, now thta this creep is gone, why dont we head back to my place and you can check out my limited edition Dragon Ball Z figurines.

heh...turned on yet?

Nope we both carry, she can take care of herself.

Go be a newfag somewhere else

Great you guys are THAT couple. Fags

Fuck my girlfriend because apparently I have girlfriend.

i find it more cringeworthy people actually reply to this to say its cringeworthy or autistic. its so boring

Ha! Sure. Newfag, riiight, if you only knew. You all are fucking hilarious.

dude thats guerrilla warfare, gorilla is a type of ape

I'd raise him 10 chicken tendies and hopefully raise enough good boy points so he won't kill me when he's shooting up the game stop

i thought warfare was a type of gerilla

I thought type was a welfare of gorillas

Shoot him. /thread.

I find it even more cringeworthy that people reply to the cringeworthy comments

Is that Anneliese Van Der Pol ????

sometimes to preserve your honor before your inevitable death, you have to punch the bear.

Nvm. I googled it. Didn't know I could do that from my phone...

Ah well, time to masturbate methinks

>Pic related, who I thought it was

U didn't know u could google on your phone? Wtf

>Sajad_Gharibi.jpg

THE GUY IS 336 POUNDS AND COULD BARELY BREATHE.

IF YOU TRAIN (AND 99% OF BETA FAT FUCK MEN DON'T) YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT. EVEN IF YOU DON'T BEAT HIM UP ,YOU'LL SURVIVE

Challenge him to Mortal Kombat

throw a burguer and while he is following it with his eyes, I kick his balls

I kek'd

I like this post.

He's dead.

I shout ALLAHU AKBAR multiple times while undressing.

So she'll go to jail for life for that? Your girl is dumb as shit.