twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Este post realmente me hizo kek

>perroflauta

>tu
>usted
>vosotros
>vos

Me gusta para ser honesto
Por qué los latino-americanos no utilizan vosotros?

>tfw my spanish teacher was a peurto rican lady and she refused to teach us the vosotros form

Esto

Good

Lo de la biblia se queda en la biblia

What's wrong with vosotros?

this killed me in Spanish class

¿Cómo se dice "thicc" en el español?

why in the would would she? teaching spainey spanish grooms you into a european-centric faggot who thinks that all of latin america is either mexico or argentina

I don't know shit about Sapnish, but from my understanding, vosotros is never used in Latin American Spanish?

>cojones
>coños

>poronga

Gordibuena

I don't know what happens man. Apparently they think it sounds retarded or something. I quite like it desu, reminds me of ancient portuguese too.

Vosotros means (you) in plural and is formal in Latin America (but not Spain). It's like calling someone sir kinda

Not formal in Spain, what the fuck? See I'm used to French where you have the same thing with "vous", but everyone uses it no matter the place. How do Spaniards address multiple people or those of a higher status?

with a gay lisp

>chilenos weones culiaos cochinos conchesumares weones chorizos delicaos del shoro fomes perros longis reculiaos

>Follar

in Spain they have "vosotros" for informal and "ustedes" for formal, but here we just use ustedes.

with Ustedes

In Latin America we only use Ustedes
In Spain vosotros is informal and ustedes formal.

huh, pretty interesting. thanks for the reply, anons. Consider yourselves honorary whites on this day.

>Eres

Disculpa,
Sos un negro.
Mejor?

spanish was a mistake and you know that's true

soy eres es somos sois son

+sos

Eres un indigena
mejor?

>yo soy (I am)
>tú eres (You are)
>el/ella/eso es (He/She/It is)
>nosotros somos (We are)
>los gallegos sois (They are)
>ustedes son (You are)

Not that difficult desu

So what does "vosotros" sound like to LatAms?

Like in the bible

>yo soy (I am)
>vos sos (You are)
>el/ella/eso es (He/She/It is)
>nosotros somos (We are)
>los gallegos sois (They are)
>ustedes son (You are)

Not that difficult desu

youtube.com/watch?v=_44klnkVVQc

Like someone is talking like Canterbury Tales muh dude.

>tfw they also teach vosotros here

>fome

>sudacas

Why do Spaniards speak with a gay ass lisp?

Seriously, which Spanish should I learn guys? Does distincton really sound stupid?

Latin American theres more population speaking it

Only respectful colony left

>being European and not learning European Spanish
At least written it's the only true answer. It also doesn't make retarded associations out of normal words like coger or vosotros.

chilean spanish
Reírse de nosotros mientras estamos durmiendo es de cobardes.

pic yo a la derecha

All Spaniards talk with a lisp

>coger
la palabra mas lasciva en toda la biblia

>tfw only learned the vosotros form in school and had to discover by myself that in some places they only use ustedes

Chilean Spanish

What are the different associations of the different variations of Spanish? Does European Spanish sound medieval and sophisticated like British English does to Unitedstatians for example? Are variations of some countriea associated with ideologies or ethnicity like Cuban and Argentinean Spanish?

Chilean spanish a best

Spanish from Spain sounds like a clown fedora who also happens to be gay

>tfw being able to choose between both polite and casual pronouns

Spaniards sound medieval but in a retarded way. The reason this threads exist is not just for bullying purposes. IRL they come out as weird people.

>Does European Spanish sound medieval and sophisticated like British English does to Unitedstatians for example?
Yes, ironically. Like when you retarded cousin try to read the bible out loud

Don't see how this is relevant, as people can drop the lisp if they want. Grammatically European Spanish is still true Spanish that hasn't been cheapened down to the level of second worlders, with actual proper distinctions between letters like c/z and s, unlike Latino Spanish, making writing the language easier too.

Spainish Spanish sounds a bit gay or effeminate because of the lisp. There's nothing wrong with it though and doesn't require learning much more than normal Spanish.

spaniers are gay

calla y dame un beso Pancho, bandido

>Learning spanish that no one would Eber understand

why not
you are missing out in a very basic concept
the Simplified Spanish in latin america doesn't seem to follow any rules

DADME (YOU)S JODEEEERRR

You realize by not using vosotros you literally have to refer to all euros as your superior lmao you are literally setting yourself up to look like dirty uncivilized shack dwellers

@69284885
Listo

Tranqui guacho, ahí tenís tu (............)

Regresa a Sup Forums con tus inseguridades

@69284958
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Learn Colombian or Mexican Spanish. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, LEARN CHILEAN "SPANISH".

ostias grazias tío, eres buena gente

que pronombres enseñan en latino america en vez de los normales (Yo, tú, él, nosotros, vosotros, ellos)

>69285014

>vothotros

@69285014
chill, hambre

In high school we didn't bother with vosotros, teacher said Mexico didn't use that shit.

me gustaria que en España se usase el che, yo lo tengo pegado por esta pagina de mierda

>ostias grazias tío

*vosotros
there are rules to use the "th" sound... at least fo us

take your (You), you don't have to give me a reply

>tfw i say coger and hear the savages gasp or laugh

so what did they teach instead? ustedes?
>yo, tú, él, nosotros, ustedes, ellos
AJAJAJAJAJAAJAJ
asi hasta parece que nos tienen respeto cuando vienen a españa si nos tratan a todos como si fuesemos sus jefes jajajajaj joder tio no puedo mas que ostias haceis con el lenguaje macho el siglo 17 ya paso hace mucho

joder que pasa tronco?

Why?

Rude as fuck la pulenta loco wom

Los ordinarios y típicos: Yo, tú, él, nosotros, vosotros, ellos. En la práctica, y en nuestro caso, usamos variaciones en el día a día, pero no se usan en textos oficiales. Ejemplo. Tu eres, en chileno puede ser "tu soi" (de "sois") o "tu erí" (de "eres"). Puedes ver chileno escrito en publicaciones periodísticas o en comunicaciones privadas pero, nuevamente, nunca en textos oficiales o de estudio.

I had a spanish one with a man who focused on Spain's culture and had us learn vosotros. My spanish 2 teacher focused on Mexico more and didn't teach vosotros. All the Spanish teachers in my school were american tho

what a cute argie girl :)

mi hermano intentaba imitar el acento mexicano cuando visito.
que vergüenza
hasta los propios nativos de mexico dan vergüenza con ese acento que parece que canta
pensaba que solo era un estereotipo, una broma de mal gusto

I knew a gringa that thought spanish at a high school. She insisted in talking spanish and kept on using vos, teneis, sois and all that retarded shit.
>Preñadme con tu gran pene amerindio, me gusta oh si seguid seguid
mfw

Así se sienten los ingleses cuando van de vacaciones a Miami

Calla animal.

*taught

They learn us "yo, vos, el, tu, nosotros, ustedes ellos y gallego puto

no entiendo la relacion que tiene con los ingleses en miami, sera un chiste de por allí

Alguien sabe como es el acento del puertoriqueño? Es que yo no sé que tiene de distintivo comparado con los otros paises.

es como leer las novelasde la literatura medieval española
>Vos, valeroso caballero, partiréis en busca de Dulcinea del Toboso
les falta decir "vuesa merced"

spain spanish blows is why

pueltolico? hablan con "L" en ves de la "R"

t. monkey

que van de viaje, se les pega la forma de hablar estadounidense y luego quieren que en Londres hablen asi

Aprended a pronunciar el castellano correctamente hijos de la gran puta.