Post pics with slutty face girls. What kind of features makes a girl's face "slutty"?

Post pics with slutty face girls. What kind of features makes a girl's face "slutty"?

Lips

Is this a slutty face? What do you think?

positive canthal tilt

>What kind of features makes a girl's face "slutty"?

It's honestly just western makeup trends in the last decade. The stupid fucking kim kardashian eyebrow trend coupled with duck lips and a habit of bad makeup in general. Women are using makeup to actually look OLDER today.

If you want to see makeup done right, look at Korean women.

Makeup in excess

>It's honestly just western makeup trends in the last decade. The stupid fucking kim kardashian eyebrow trend coupled with duck lips and a habit of bad makeup in general. Women are using makeup to actually look OLDER today.
Here's a perfect example, she has completely overdrawn her lips, outside of their normal boundry. Her cupid's arrow is even being drawn over.

This has to be the fucking dumbest makeup trend ever.

>overdrawn her lips

instagram com/swetlanapetuhova

take a look at this, best example I could think of right now

that slutty zombie face

lips and eyebrows

They're all sluts for the right guy, don't believe their lies

Yea ok makeup in exces but there are some girls who have this type of face by nature somehow. Even with less makeup.

>type of face by nature somehow
Dude she has two hours worth of concealer work there and her eyebrows are fucking drawn over. There are no girls who have that face by nature.

Jesus christ, you can actually plainly see where her top lip ends and the overdraw begins.

dumb as hell, sure, but it gets me ridiculously hard for whatever reason

Her pictures are photoshopped too

Here. Same girl without makeup, still slutty

Sry i forgot to upload the pic