What are your thoughts on twerking?

What are your thoughts on twerking?
Black culture or not, it still makes my dick hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TahFeqo1iiU
youtube.com/watch?v=O4kW8UmXkv8
youtube.com/watch?v=5nnjgG0kCBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I find it boring. It's like, so you can jiggle ass fat really fast. Okay.

it looks retarded. Only niggers would find this attractive

my dick is diamond everytime i see someone do it

Just one of the many stupid things from the recent decade.

now imagine yourself laying down on the bed. With your cock inside her. And then put some twerking music on.

But you are so gay that you have never even dreamt of that.

Makes me cringe

I hate the fat arses, but I guess its good exercise to make their butts better.

t. Alphamalebro

So only virgins enjoy it because it gives them wet dreams. Good to know.

Never did cause I am usually on top

Must be one loose ass pussy

speak for yourself user.
are you saying only niggers find butts attractive?

It does look retarded, but it does get my dick hard (poor fella hasnt got a a brain).
Still, being able to choose, Id prefer by lightyears to fuck a girl that never did that than one that did, unless there was considerable unevenness on their level of hotness

He's a faggot, he doesn't find female butt attractive.

I agree. Only niggers would find female butt attractive. White men are above fucking women. White guys only fuck other white guys. Anything less would be some kind of mental condition where you are attracted to garbage

As long as the girl isn't embarrasing herself and is decently attactive, ANY sort of booty dance makes me want to cum.

I love ass.

ASS.

Dude, you sound cool, loser!

Me too bro, me too

>110% mad.

I'm an ass man, but for some reason I hate twerking.

Fucking hate this song. Butt that butt. Ungh..

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W7vgmgNFc

Its fucking degenerate af
black ''''''''culture''''''''

boring sex life you got there

I find it more arousing than watching sex itself

Only when the girl has an ass like this, and booty clapping. My dick goes bat shit diamonds when a big booty girl twerks and claps

degenerate or not, you'd be lying if you said you don't want that fat ass gobbling up your dick like it's breakfast.
Still i'd agree and say that's certainly more so bedside manners than something to be doing in public.

what the actual fuck is this

It makes me sad when I see yet another of our pure, aryan heritage degrade herself emulating nigger (r)ape culture.

sauce

So you like black culture mating rituals OP. Cool. I'm happy for you. Now fuck off from my Sup Forums with your filthy negro love in.

that is called sex tourism friend.
Likely in Thailand or some other 3rd world asian country, basically just a brothel.
I'd venture to say not a single one of those girls is over 18.

typical thai spa

the place where Zyzz died

Is that a pic of the actual heaven?

AMEN

make me user

It's hot.

>dat miley twerk

she can't even shake her ass right, looks like robot with no oil in hinges

>black culture

>every girl twerking itt is white

ok

are you retarded?

i dont know what people find good in that shit modern dance

That white might as well have WIGGER tattooed on his forehead.
Could not be trying harder to be black otherwise.

Who's the girl

gee i wonder...

It's disgusting and absolutely not sexy

i just think its kind of weird.

Excuse me miss, your maxi pad is falling out.

It looks retarded. Only mindless mongoloids would like it.

The amount of pre-ejaculate in that pool... I don't think there could ever be enough chlorine.

look up belly dancing instead
they move their hips too, but they are aware that their body has more parts that can move besides just the butt

Poster=taco kid

Hot chick, needs to do squats

But have you seen that house party twerk on youtube tho?
youtu.be/TahFeqo1iiU

I hate this cunt

FUCK any sauce on this girl or info on here

monkey dance. anyone who finds it arousing is not human.

sauce or info on this girl???

Are you being elitist about how to move your limbs around now? Will it ever stop?

she's pretty hot

>Are you being elitist about how to move your limbs around now?
what?
no, i don't put any more action into jacking off than you do

No ass but a superior attitude. Hate her.

we're talking about twerking, not butts. there's a massive difference. twerking is the primitive mating dance of humanoid looking animals, while butts on the other hand are sexy.

How am i allowed to enjoy the butt master?

youtube.com/watch?v=O4kW8UmXkv8

Who?

We just want the butt

>that white girl sense of rhytm
Cringe

But yeah, twerking is hot when not performed by retards.

Lexy Panterra, your welcome

Twerking is a degenerate mating ritual which would better be left for negroes to indulge in.

I like white women but it makes my dick soft when they do it.

When Nigs or Spics do it, I like it. Idk mayne.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nnjgG0kCBs

depends on whether you're human, or some kind of specie of bird.

When I'm horny I find it exciting and nasty, as soon as I cum I think it is the most cringy shit ever. Especially when it is just clapping ass cheeks together. Like what sort of subhuman animal would find that shit appealing in a woman.. *repeats cycle*

>twerking is the primitive mating dance of humanoid looking animals
Kek, literally no one would think of something so stupid but a Sup Forumstard
I like big butts, and twerking satisfies that visual. Simple.

Could you try any fucking harder?
Twerking is literally nothing but a relatively new way of shaking your ass. I'll bet you've never said the words "i fucking hate it when girls shake their ass".

It's hot if you're at least a 9/10 like this hot bitch: youtube.com/watch?v=hRttCZyhL70 hnnngh could watch it all day

To be this autistic.

I just caught the clap, hep-c, herpes, and AIDS just by looking at that picture. Is that Phillipines or Thailand?

agreed
it shows low breeding and lack of intelligence

I've got an enthusiasm fetish. When girls are good at twerking and are into it, it's basically saying, "Look, I can really work my ass solely for your pleasure." That's how I think of it, at least.

It's never done anything for me to be honest. It actually looks fucking stupid. I love a fatass as much as the next guy, but for whatever reason twerking never caught on for me.

Pretty much.
If a girl is good at twerking, just imagine how good she is in cowgirl riding your penis.

serious question why the fuck do they do that honestly? to be honest its obviously hot because its ass, but twerking itself is inexplicably fucking retarded in every way possible.

i'm not a nigger, nor a bird, so i don't know wtf you're talking about. making such a mating display are for lower lifeforms. i'm not attracted to some bland ape dressed as a christmas tree shaking it's various body parts. i prefer human women.

Tips furiously

any youtube twerk videos with accidental pussy?

>why the fuck do they do that honestly?
Because men find it hot, duh.
They do what Chads/Tyrones like, they don't give a fuck what anons on Sup Forums think

Everytime I see it, I just look at the legs and torso, it makes them look moronic

ok, monkey boy, make sure to arrange those stones in a nice pattern to attract females. make sure to give your twerkess a pretty stone.

i love lexie, she's actually pretty skilled

they can do so many other things, and it only just became popular. any girl who takes part in that is seriously mentally weak.

nah, those usually get flagged and taken down pretty quick fam

Okay, listen newfriend. I know you see a lot of racism on this board, but being a furiously autistic edgelord is not going to make you look like a cool kid.
It's cringy to try this hard to fit in by shouting "nigger nigger" as loud as you can.

ITT

Fuck you reek of autism and you can't even realize it. You talk about people like we're animals in the wild,granted we are animals but we are capable of more yet you think dumbing it down and speaking as such makes you smart but it just shows how much of an autist you are, you probably can't even function around people. I refuse to believe you're this stupid, this has to be a front you're putting on for b. It's just twerking and you're trying to be scientific about it

I don't find twerking attractive, take that Victorian idiolect off your language you beta mongoloid. Only autists with below average intellect talk like that to seem more intelligent

nigger
>butthurt niggers

how many doll hairs to drink a glass of that pool water?

Jessica vanessa i think

>the place where Zyzz died
lmao really?