Tell this faggot what anime to watch next, dubs decides

Tell this faggot what anime to watch next, dubs decides

-no hentai
-under 50 eps

feel free to suggest shit that doesn't follow two simple rules but i just won't watch it.

help a bored Sup Forumsro out

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/6054793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure (The 2012 one)

Phantom requiem for the phantom.
This is a solid choice.

Soul eater

picture for ants haha

Roll

anime is for faggots

Anime is fucking degenerate

Kill yourself you fucking weeaboo degenerate trash.

Kill yourself

Drink bleach

smefagging this hard... jesus christ we get it anime sucks, 1 post would have sufficed.

Fuck, saved the wrong picture, happends to me all the time.

this one should be better

monster musume

>Tell this faggot what anime to watch next, dubs decides
There a pretty good show called "Weeaboos and anime are degenerate and japan should be nuked"

Japan was already nuked twice user.

I hate you so ill choose sao

Better than watching bleach.

Bible Black

This.

actually no I just posted "Anime is for faggots" (which it is), i cant speak for the other posts.

Isn't this hentai

Kiznaiver

Screencap or somefag

>Japan was already nuked twice user.
Twice will not suffice.

Your lie in april

Why isn't japan a barren wasteland yet?

OP here

Already saw a bit, hated it

>rules

I saw, I cried

nice thumbnail here is a better one. also watch madoka magica

They have learned to adapt user. Only earthquakes and tsunamis save us now.

Japanese culture is inferior.

JOJOS BIZZARE ADVENTURE SEASON 1 AND 2

Erased

Tokyo magnitude 8.0

I hope japan sinks into the ocean, but not until a tsunami comes and drowns every last jap rat alive.

Black lagoon

Earth Maiden Arjuna

kill urself it was bad watch fucking jojo you moron

Seven deadly sins is pretty good

Fucking radioactive degenerate monkey japs. Anime is the spawn of a perverse and degenerate culture.

Do it for her

Winrar, I'll start watching tonight, can't be worst than the last shitfest i was reccomended, some generic shounen Quartet something

>liking cuck shit

PMMM
Ajin
Aldnoah

Japanese pedophiles and sexual deviants at best. Nationalistic, imperialistic militaristic xenophobic racists with inferiority complexes.

Nice, you delivered, you are free of sin, also, not a weeb, japanese culture is interesting, but they are still human, therefore just another clusterfuck of powerhungry degenerate hivemends

Utawarerumono : Itsuwari No Kamen

Kill all japs and jap sympathizers.

this

OP watch Sakamoto desu ga.

Now this is a god tier anime

Watch It

You're being fucky mike

Japan is country that built itself on the blood of innocent people.

strawpoll.me/6054793

Vote

We already got a winner, thread can die now, aso, seen and loved it

Samurai Jack

Reroll

Monster musume. Its the best anime to watch during the summer.

Japanese birth rate is plummeting. Their culture breeds beta faggots.

>Japanese pedophiles and sexual deviants at best. Nationalistic, imperialistic militaristic xenophobic racists
And what exactly is wrong with this?

I approve of this message

Did you know the United states is funding Israelis who are killing thousands of innocent Palestinians?

Dosent mean we can't add more to your List of :TO WATCH

Op here, fuck no, die in a ditch and get raped by roadkill, thank you.

Fucking furry scaley fucks

You don't like Soul eater ...

I personally recommend Guilty Crown, Konosuba, Re:Zero, Kiznaiver, Kill la Kill, Monogatari series and Higurashi

Too much to list, but firstly, what kinda shit do you like? Themes? Genres?

Kodomo no jikan

Spotted the subhuman.

DEATH TO THE WEEABOOS

One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us.

Cowboy Bebop

I only watch like 2 episodes a day unless it's a really good one, so maybe I'll ask again in a week, but mostly i just go with what I find storlling around the web

Super generic shounen with 0 plot, 0 character personalities and 100% fanservice, feck off m8

I like all genres, my personal favorites range from Macross Frontier, Ergo Proxy, Your lie in april, Working and tons of others ranging between all genres, I just dislike ecchi shit since it adds nothing to anything, i want tits i look at tits.

To sympathize with the japs, is to be damned. Repent your sins and Jesus Christ your Lord and savior with guide you to the circle of light by gods side.

Anime.is against god.

The anime is shit bruh. The manga is Ok.

Psycho Pass

I'm just gonna roll out Some of the Nicer anime i've seen , If you want specifics , you gotta give me a genre.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann ,Madoka Magica , Shokugeki no Souma , Shaman King , Burst Angel , Kill La Kill , One Punch Man , The Girl who leapt through time , Bungou Stray dogs , Date a Live

Fill Up a list whenever you can , you never know if the next generation have shit taste in anime . Also , so that you don't have to keep asking anons for recommendations

Check out Evangelion, Clannad, Haruhi no Yuutsu, Steins;gate, Raildex, Fate/Stay night, anything made by Trigger and especially the Higurashi series.

Also this.

To love ru

I've seen Tengen Toppen (who hasen't it's legendary), madoka magica was amazing.

shaman king takes me back man, kill la kill is too nudey for my taste.

Isn;t Higurashi the when they cry one? if so, I've seen it, well I'm gonna go fix some games and shit so I'll be abandoning thread.

Jewelpets > soul eater

Bye bye my cuteys

You'd be surprised at the number of people who haven't Seen Gurren Lagann . Also Tell me more about the anime you like and what about them or what genre you like. I can give you a list of recommendations
Either that or i can regurgitate All of the Half decent anime i've seen (Unemployed with no life)

Bruh, we live in a progressive society. All you asked was no hentai or 50+ episodes. Be thankful I did not try to make you a narutard or drink bleach.

Paranoia Agent 13 eps and done

>anime is agaainst god
>implying god exists
mfw allah is the only true god

Not even holy octs could make me watch that garbage

Its just like any other anime out there. Its no better than a majority of "trending" animes that promote harems without properly considering what the other girls think about the main chararcter. I'd suggest watching something that promotes the standards and wellbeing of all females despite the current descrimination they face in their patriarchal society.