Alright Sup Forums is there more than two genders. (Pic unrelated)

Alright Sup Forums is there more than two genders. (Pic unrelated)

Gender is a societal construct. There are as many genders as people want to be.

Only once we move past this nonsense can people stop trying to adhere to bullshit labels. People who call themselves "transgender" are just buying into the same bullshit that keeps them down.

transgender people with gender dysphoria are backed up by science, everything you just said is not.

Nice b8 tho

You're being fucky mike

If your answer is not there are only 2 genders then you need to leave

Nothing you have said here contradicts anything that I have said. Of course these people exist. But WHY do people have gender dysphoria? WHY does gender exist?

Because of society. Cisgender, transgender, bigender, whatever, it's all bullshit. Don't let everyone else label you. Just be yourself.

So you are supporting them

It's definitely a step in the right direction that people are breaking away from gender norms that are established around genitals. It's still not perfect though. The concept of gender itself needs to be eliminated.

your either straight or your a faggot

your being fucky mike

No.

I don't give a damn about trans people, that's alright. It's when people start making up nonsensical tumblr identifications that piss me off.

there are X and Y chromosomes not X and fucking non binary you cunt ofc theres only two genders

Genders don't exist.
In the eyes of the universe, from a perspective outside of our contemporary ones and all others.
Everything basically just is.

Hows the trip going?

Well genders do exist you cunt hahaha theres science for a reason

If I had a dollar for every gender I'd have 2 dollars

Correct, genders exist. In your head.

Unless you're talking about sex, which certainly exists. In humans, there are at least 5 sexes, three of them being much more rare than the other two.

Yes there are three.
male
female
fucked up

I agree. Gender is a cultural construct... But so many people unfortunately are still operating with 100 year old beliefs.

>4000 year old beliefs

fixed that for you

No. Trans people are whatever the fuck they transition into (though they don't count as what they want to be if they don't bother with surgery or anything in that direction), and none of the Tumblr made up shit has a biological purpose, so therefore it's meaningless trash anyway. Nor can you be genderfluid, just because you feel like something one day and something else the next, doesn't change who/what you are. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to transgender people because the ones I know don't shove it in your face.

there's three genders of course:
man
bitch
mental illness

Another brainwashed liberal faggot. I'll tell you what goyim. If you're born with a dick you're male, if you're born with a vagina you're a female. Still waiting to see a human born with something else between it's legs, in the meantime there is only 2 sexes, anything else is mental illness.

Shut up kike

>don't let anyone label you but come up with a bunch of your own labels
Do you see the issue here?

there are 2 genetic sexes, genders are just words humans made up. there are male and female animals, there are no men or women, boy or girl animals, those are little more than slang societies have made up in reference to a sexual preference and identity and no two societies agree on the exact definition of what they mean. a male has an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, a female has two X chromosomes, any other words you use in reference to a persons chromosomal makeup are personal preference, if you dont like people calling you the name you were born with, no one's going to care if you change your name (save for your parents who gave you it), if you want to change how people refer to you by a gender, it's the same damn thing.

either you're normal or you're not
and those who are not normal are fucking filth

ITT

>those who are not normal are fucking filth
then get the fuck off Sup Forums, normie faggot.

masterpiece

SIMPLE FUCKING CONCEPT, HEAR HEAR!
>Special snowflakes go to Dumblr NOW please and thank you.

Fuck off normie