How come all the good musicians are also attractive too?

how come all the good musicians are also attractive too?
what the fuck God, isn't the musical talent enough, you also have to make them pretty?
the rest of us get nothing

stupid sexy hollis

JAyz ugly
LIl wayne is ugly
Tom pettys ugly
Ringo starr is ugly
The guys from kiss are probably ugly
ROnnie james dio was ugly
Bruce Springsteel is ugly
One of the people from ABBA was known as the ugly one
Ray davies is fuddy-faced
No one even knows what buckethead looks like (ugly)
weird Al is ugly
Everyone in can was ugly
Thom Yorke is ugly
J mascis is fat and ugly
Big pun is obese, ugly, and dead

goddamn sexy motherfucker

>rap
>rap
>Tom petty is pretty
>Ringo is not talented
>bunch of dadrock
>weird al
>Thom Yorke is pretty
>more rap

Nicholas Lyndhurst you mean.

Most great musicians are actually ugly and this is a well known fact. How limited is your musical world, OP, that you find that most of the people who populate it are attractive?

>bunch of dadrock
>Thom Yorke is pretty
Post thoroughly null, void and discarded

Buckethead ain't ugly

he is though

Graham Sutton looks a bit silly

Thom Pretty and the Heartbreakers?

He's also a right cunt

What did Graham do to you, user?

Well first off he completely missed the 2014 deadline for a third Bark Psychosis album the lazy fuck

Is that really him or just the French guy he's confused with on a refular basis?

Oh yeah, excellent point. You got any more qualms?

>Bruce Springsteel is ugly
lol what the fuck

>teeth gap

disgusting

8/10 in england.

Graham calm down you right cunt

10/10 in LA

J Mascis is very attractive by sloth standards

Well you are born with your looks, but not your talent. If you are ugly you can still be a good musician if you try, stop whining and got back to r9k

Hottest athlete in england.

>but not your talent
>if you try

people actually believe this

>how come all the good musicians are also attractive too?
they're not. most of them you wouldn't look twice at if you didn't already know who they were, just like everyone else.

however, there are very few good fat musicians

>Implying you wouldn't look twice at Varg

>most of them

big sexy d, how did he stay fat?

>implying talent is something you're born with
>not something you gain from working at it

pre-cocaine peter steele is the sexiest musician in metal, if not of all time

that's exactly what are i'm implying, just look at sports for example, some athletes are more natural than others

Something to do with genetics, something to do with wanting to be the center of attention.

I'm very attractive, but I've always used that as a replacement for other things in life. Like, I'm abhorrently weird, incapable of saying anything that doesn't seem troubling, horrific, or annoying. So like focusing on music, focusing on your looks is an area of life you can use as a replacement, I guess.

like totally

? Those are two valid instances of the word "like" in a literary sense, not the stereotypical way you think you're being clever by aknowledging.

First time could be misconstrued as the "teenage" way of using it, but contextually makes sense, as it prefaces the information to follow and makes it flow colloquially. But then later in the post it is used in an unambiguously traditional way. Did you pick up on that?

"so LIKE"

note the absence of a comma.

So your whole perception of this comment as being uttered by a ditz (or however your "enviously childlike" mind works, in which thoughts come to you that can be expressed with two words, and that these two word thoughts that you could program a 1980s computer to respond with, strike you as worthy of sharing) is based on the fact that I used "like" as a fluff word a single time.

So quick to pick at things without even understanding them. Don't bother replying. I'm not going to read it.

Just look at his face. Can you believe he fucked Rachel Goswell?