Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.
I am here to ask you a simple question.
Do you pee sitting down, or standing up?

PD: Obviously sitting down is the superior way, if you ask me.

at home I sit because its comfy, everywhere else I stand

this is the best way to do it, if anyone does it different they idiots

stand.
the only time I sit while pissing is when im taking a shit

OP here, exactly.
If it's not my house, I might consider it.

OP here, but what if you want to take a shit while peeing?

Have you ever taken a shit without pissing? not at the same time of course.

ITT: women

I think so. Just after I stop pissing, then I take a shit. But I mostly shit & piss at the same time.

i stand up when i piss because im not a sissy faggot

I stand because I'm a man, not some effeminate millennial faggot.

FFS. Seriously.

Piss in sink

Oh I'm sorry Mr. Manly man, have fun with your filthy ass, pissed filled bathroom.

If that's the only way to show your masculinity, then you're truly the fag here.

Stand only because I don't like my dick plunging his head into toilet water.

I stand up to pee and to shit. I am a honey badger.

I do both. If I'm about to shit, I sit then piss. If not, I'll stand like a mammal

I always piss sitting down, unless there's a urinal. Sitting down is more comfy and you have more control

Sitting and wearing my trap gear. It feels so hot that I can barely pee because of getting hard.

Fair enough.

Wearing lumberjack shirts and stupid fucking beards does not make up for the fact that the latest generation is made up of fucking faggots like OP.

I sit down. Why the fuck would you stand when you can sit.

Guys pee standing up, until they get real old, and their pee stream is nothing but a dribble. Then, after pissing all over their legs too many times, they figure out that sitting down is the only sensible option.

And peeing standing up is somehow more manly?
Why, grandpa?

sit at home

stand everywhere else

If you have to ask you can never understand.

Stand, unless i have to shit as well then i sit

Sit where possible

Stand when surrounded by faggotry

Sitting is the healthiest, for the prostate. You get a much more complete emptying of the bladder, too, so it's great for bladder health.

sit. and i'm straight. sucked cocks and took it in the ass, to EXPERIMENT.

definitely sit.

depends. if Im out I stand but my gf says I have to sit down to pee at home

Even sissy faggots stand. Only women sit down to piss

It depends. I pee mostly when i'm home but if so then i'll take my shirt off, and listen a bit radio same obviously applies for taking a dump

Pic related could be just a tad bit more bellyfat

Standing up. Especially during shower pee.

my niggas

Standing is best.

Sitting down. It's comfy and there is not that much piss to clean

I only pee in cups so i have to stand up

You guys are idiots. I pee while doing handstands, exclusively.

yeah, I piss in sink more than toilet, so I stand up

Every time I sit down on the toilet my dick hits the porcelain inside the bowl or even sometimes gets water on it. I hate sitting on the toilet.

What about taking off all my clothes when I'm about to shit? It's a subconscious way of saying shits about to get real. Does anybody else do this?

if i'm inside, i sit down to pee, because i don't like piss particles flying all over and onto my shoes, or my pants, or my floor, or the walls

if i'm outside, of course i'm peeing standing up

*whip cracks*

None of the people in this thread have any dignity

Jesus.

I despair.

Or you just can't come up with an answer.
Just one, I'll understand. I'll not agree, but I'll respect it.

I take my shirt down because I get hot when I shit

i could probably strangle you with 2 fingers lol

I had a girl tell me that once. I turned 360° and moonwalked out of her apartment and never spoke to her again.

Same here

I never got this 'murica filled-with-water toilet thing.
I never get my dick on the water.
Enjoy your ass splashed with shitty water

millenials... you faggots would rather have your dicks touch the inside of the bowl than pissing as you are supposed to

I pee sitting down most times, I prefer it that way however I feel like a fucking fairy every time, which I also am.

sit down, just for cleanliness. I have to clean my bathroom so I don't want urine and dried splashes getting everywhere.

faggot

someday, when you grow up,
well, no, i don't have much faith you'll survive that long, nevermind

another beta faggot who thinks hes funny and has probably never seen a vagina

Don't cut yourself with all that edge

dont slip into the toilet bowl when you sit down to piss sissy

t. millennial

If I have to piss once I wake up, then I sit because I will fall over. I also sit and piss while I take a shit.

All the other times, including in public, I stand like a king on a mountain and spray into the urinal.

But wot if u need 2 shit n piss? Is it an endless paradox of roley poleying on the toilet?

standing means you still live with your mother and don't have to clean the toilet/bathroom by yourself. Also the bathroom stinks so much more. Indeed very manly, marking the territory.
Sitting is so much more comfy (and of course much cleaner)

But when your away, standing is fine.

t. skinny virgin

*You're
>dickhead

well my friend there a multiple ways around this problem, the first, is to stop urinating, pull down your trousers, CONTINUE your piss and shit at the same time, OR, FINISH your piss then instantly drop your pants and polish one off, those are my methods when i am in this predicament

Not with the right technique. Also when you pee standing up = piss everywhere, unless of course you've never ejaculated before in your entire life.

See figure A

The more important question Sup Forums is

Do you wipe your ass off standing or sitting?

How the fuck would you wipe while standing

not being a fat fuck and your ass cheeks touch?

Standing if i'm in a hurry to leave the bathroom and go back to something, sitting if i'm just looking for nice calm relief.

I'm also a shy pisser in public, every little sound i hear while trying to start the faucet irritates me and makes me lock up, usually it's easier if i'm sitting down. Fucking beta i know, can't really control it though

Do some people legit wipe while standing?

I pee standing, sit to shit. The opposite of how Euro trash does it.

Eurotrash? Have you ever been to sny decent countries in europe? So pathetic when people think they are supperior to others

I do. It's not because i think it's better, it's because that's just what i did growing up and i assumed it was normal because nobody ever told me it was better sit down. I've tried wiping sitting down and it's just hard to make a habit of, definitely seems more beneficial theoretically but to anybody who's a decent wiper it doesnt matter

Pissing standing implies having a dick. Hence why millennial faggots sit to piss.

Interesting i never knew that was a thing people did

Same, especially when visiting other people's homes.

it depends entirely on how drunk i am

this.

I hover and wipe my asshole. It's impossible to sit completely down and wipe. Unless you lean forward and tocuh the fucking ground with your forehead and wipe your shitter.

I've been to most of them. Lot of squat-shitters there, even in the "decent" ones.

WOW SO MANLY
WEW LED

what do you mean with beta?

so u did a full circle maybe re-check your degrees.

i stand since i find it easier to wipe like that

If he hadn't done a full circle, moonwalking would not have taken him out of the apartment. But you did think you were smarter than he was for a moment, and that's what matters.

Remove only your shirt?
Try this shit at home friendo's. When you next shit, pull one leg out of your pants. It'll be the comfiest shit you've ever taken.

My mom wipes me

Pretty much the only time I sit is at night when I don't want to wake the gf up by turning on the bathroom light.

It's obviously better for your health to pee standing up. There are many germs, and STDs in a toilet bowl. Every time you sit on a toilet to shit or piss, your dick touches the inside of the toilets rim.

Why expose yourself unnecessarily to these STDs and bacteria? Piasong standing up reduces your risk.

How clumsy are you that your dick hits the rim whenever you sit down?

What cesspit of a toilet are you using? Out in public I usually stand because the toilets in most public washrooms are coated in piss, shit and who knows what else, but at home I sit every time.
>On two occasions I've been there when someone dropped their phone into the urinal trying to use their phone and piss at the same time, it's hilarious.

Do you hold your your dick from touching the toilet rim when taking a dump? Kind of hard to use your phone at the same time, no?

You prove my point. Also...when you have visitors over to your house, do you make sure to sanitize your toilet seat and rim before using it again?

I'm 23, I piss in the bowl regardless of the situation, party of at the in laws house PISS directly into the bowl, it's like the un-written law of being Male, if you can't piss into the bowl at any house you are a fucking pussy, it's like a hand shake if you don't have a strong grip you are a trap faggot.

where do you shit? in an outhouse?

when I'm at other people's houses, I piss in the sink

I like you, a risk taker.