Ask a Marine raped by another Marine anything

Ask a Marine raped by another Marine anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8VgUZPR9v-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf could we ask based on youre statement? or did it give you some insight or info on something never been discussed or heard before? k are you a man or a woman? why did he/she rape you? where did it happen? why didnt anyone stop it or was no one near you? did you report him? are you still a marine? how did it feel did you cum?

Well I'm a bit curious. But post rank w/timestamp.

Why should I care?

I am a man, this happened over seas when I was stationed in Japan. They raped me because I was twisted enough to be taken advantage of. The rapist was male. Did you guys want a story at all?

youtu.be/8VgUZPR9v-o

sita- ja pasamarko

Sure...

Twisted? Emotionally or is this some weird slang for shitfaced? Also write the story god dammit. And what happened to the other guy?

Why not, faggot? You're just reeling to tell us, aren't you?

was it anal only or did you do oral also

Just a average murica

Okay I will story time it up for you guys.

why won't you an hero

>faggot

did you just read the Cracked article? go lie for attention on reddit you faggot

Bump

"Raped"

OP here...

>Be me
>Christmas
>Lance Corporal in Marines Corps or 3 ranks up
>Straight cis white male
>Stationed in Okinawa Japan on an all male base
>A corporal/4 ranks up above me (let's call him Indian since he was a native American Indian) and 4 other buddies go to on base bowling alley
>We drink the Christmas night away Hammered.jpg
>I drink about 20 little crown royal bottles they have there (drinking age 20 in Japan, I am 20)
>Head back to barracks with buddies
>Everyone but Indian and I are still chatting walking as we've made it up the stairs in the barracks and the other Marines lived down stairs....

on what map were you on ?

So fake and gay

I really don't care what you guys say, It's been 7 years and I haven't talked about this forever and just let it all out again and then answer questions. I don't need a pity party. Anways...
>Indian: "Hey bro, let's go play worms in my room? (worms is like tanks, but with worms)
>Me: "Sure man, I want more to drink though..."
>Indian: "I've got beer, let's chill man..."
>Me: "Okay, let me go grab some spice"
>Marines smoked spice all the time and Japanese spice was better quality than American, still was stupid.. but it didn't show up on piss tests which we took all the time
>Head to his room and start smoking spice and drinking a Japanese beer he gave me
>Start battling out with video game worms....

What map... You mean base?

yeah like Rust, Terminal, Skidrow, favela etc. ?

>Now I'm starting to feel really fucked up and last thing I remember is playing the video games...
>Wake up.. pants gone, sitting on couch, fucking fucked up, but something feels... good?
>Start realize I'm pretty damn hard and faggot Indian is riding my cock like some slut.
>Right away start going limp as I try to say "What the fuck???"
>Realize I'm slurring and that I feel really twisted (High, drunk, and something else, I believe he drugged me because I could drink like a fucking fish)
>WhenYouAreRunningInYourDreamAndGoingNoWhere.webm
>Suddenly he jumps off and starts telling me to suck his cock.
>I tell him "No, get the fuck away from me!"
>I was barely able to slur the words but I can tell he understood me..
>He suddenly goes somewhere and I'm left there on his couch.
>Wake up again later and he is not there and I can move and shit....
>I throw pants on quickly, run to my room and take like a 2 hour shower while thinking of what happened.
>There is much more...

I was at Camp Schwab which was up North.

>smoking spice
You deserve everything faggot.
Worst drug going, try some better RC's.
1p-lsd is the shit.

>Next day after taking multiple showers I am honestly pretty fucked up in my head, pissed off, and unsure of how things went down.
>Get courage, go knock on Indians door.
>Indian answers "H.. hey user, what's... up?"
>Me: "I don't really know what happened last night, but I don't like it at all. Stay away from, just don't ever come near me again..."
>I honestly didn't know what else to do at that point and just wanted to run away from the whole thing.
>Indian says "okay" and goes back into his room... I think that everything is done.
>I have a pretty bad drinking problem at this point and this turns it into overdrive times 50.
>FF a week forward, other Marines going out to party and shit.
>I kinda just want to be alone and drink like crazy in my room. and watch movies...
>Drink til I pass out......
>Later I wake up and immediately I am in super panic mode.
>Indian is in MY FUCKING ROOM after I told him nicely to stay the fuck away.
My pants once again are down and he is sucking on my dick hardcore and it's starting to get limp...
>ForgotToLockDoor.jpg
>Yell "get the fuck away from me faggot" in a slurred voice
>Indian runs faster then ever and GetsTheFuckOut...
>I once again in shame take like a 2 hour shower, wash all my bedding, and wash everything within reach of my bed that I can.
>Before I was confused, not I am extremely angry....

Spice is really stupid, I haven't done it in years. I was a fucked up guy with lots of issues and drugs helped numb everything...

Bunp

Go on

Don't leave me hanging op you dirty faggot

Did it happen in uniform?

> Worms

Is that like nightcrawlers?

>Now I'm pissed and really fucked up in my head.
>See that Indian left his shoes in my room.
>Go knock on Indians door with shoes in hand
>Not really sure what I'm going to do
>Keep knocking and no answer...
>Spend day walking on the beach chain smoking and drinking... but NOT getting completely wasted this time.
>Keep going back and knocking on Indians door, no answers all day.
>Midnight, I'm still seething in anger and haven't told anyone a thing.
>Go knock on Indians door again..
>Indian "Hey user......."
>Realize exactly what is going to happen...
>Start to speak normal toned and hand him his shoes.
>Indian opens door all the way and it's suddenly like releasing a wave of pure rage.
>Start off by punching him directly in the neck as hard as I can.
>Indian starts choking and gagging as he falls over.
>I follow him in and continue swinging and landing punches into his face HARD.
>Indian gets in fetal position and I grab his hair and start kneeing the fuck out of his neck, head, and chest. I can visibly see blood and it just makes me want to keep going.
>Suddenly hear voicing shouting behind me as one Marine walks in and starts yelling for help or stop... I couldn't give a shit.
>Suddenly 3 Marines barrel into the room and grab me... I stop and start walking away.
>A corporal that pulled me back starts yelling for an explanation, I tell him to go fuck himself.
>He keeps begging as I'm cooling down and I eventually agree to go out to the smoke pit with him and explain.
>I tell him what everything I just told Sup Forums and he just looks at me dumbfounded.

Also, I'm not quite done. I don't get raped anymore.. But the story goes on longer...

Did he put his hands in your pockets?

Get used to it.

The more gays, black supremisists, transexuals, feminists, and liberals join, the farther down the morals will fall.

Until we kill every single liberal, and non white the longer this will go on.

Why did you ask for it?

Tldr I'm gay when I'm drunk and regret it in the morning.

Bullshit.
You aren't the only person who reads Cracked.
OP is definitely a faggot, but not for claiming he was raped.

SO FUCKING FAKE
NO MARINE IN HISTORY USES THE TERM CIS
FUCK OFF YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT
IMPERSONATING A MARINE IS DEPLORABLE

My girlfriends husband is a marine

Hey marine can you lend me $20? And by lend I mean give me and never expect repayment?

>Next day my Sergeant Major wants to see me, I don't really care even though I would usually freak out over talking with our new one that was pretty fucking rigid.
>He starts off by telling me stories he heard and asks what happened because Indian is in the hospital and pretty black and blue.
>I tell him exactly what I just told you guys...
>He tells me I'm going to have to talk with NCIS and asks if I want to transfer to a different unit.
>I decide I would like to stay even though I never want to see that piece of shit Indian again..
>He seems to understand completely and is sold on my story from what I can tell.
>SgtMajor has Indian sent to another unit at another base....
>About this time I was just reaching my two years of serving at that over seas post and should be headed back to the states.
>They kept me another 5 months past my unit change date for court...
>I go to NCIS for about 3 months and explain the story OVER and OVER again to a bunch of agents that dig into me like I was the rapist.
>I won't lie in saying that this was unimaginably hard for me and that I wanted to cry at times because of how hard those fuckers dug into me.
>So after I tell NCIS the same fucking story detail for detail about literally 20 times I finally go to court and do the same thing with a fucking jury. Even one of my favorite Sergeants (five ranks up) had to sit in and hear everything.
>After months of being harassed by a defense attorney and people asking me questions about how I was raped they come to a conclusion....
>No one is going to do shit about me beating the shit out of Indian...
>But... they drop the case and let Indian off because of lack of evidence.
>No rape kit, I had washed everything, I had literally gotten rid of evidence out of shame, hurt, and anger...
>I tell the whole jury full of high up officers that "I don't fucking care, the piece of shit got his face bashed in and that's what I wanted".

are you actually retarded or just trolling?

not a marine, marines don't get raped, only rape

I am a Marine, I served two years and 5 months in Okinawa Japan Camp Schwab. Then I went to Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. From there I went to Afghanistan and served there for 7 months during the time the girl I was talking to and I became legit. I got to Sergeant/E-5, and I loved the Marine Corps besides it being a little too high strung for me. I promise I did not lie about a thing in this, it all was completely true. I haven't talked about this in about 6 years and didn't even tell my family what happened.