Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/north-koreas-got-a-big-crystal-meth-problem
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4067341.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why drug users?

Is pot a drug to you?

tattle tales

DUDE WEED LMAO

blacksmiths who don't sell iron and steel ingots.

faggy poser kids with hipster lensless glasses, who think they have "swag"

regular Sup Forums users with superiority complex
aka newfags

>I HATE THINGS THAT PPL DO THAT DO AFFECT ME DIRECTLY BUT BECAUSE I WOULDNT DO THEM THEIR SCUM

kill yourself

Myself

I hate Pedro because his parents are illegals from Mexico and because he hates Donald Trump.

OP

Drug users? That includes people who smoke tobacco, drink coffee/pepsi or eat chocolate. Or are you saying that you only hate people who use drugs that aren't sanctioned by the government?

>drug users
So everyone who isn't in a third world country?

niggers

my sides

french people
gay people that are too gay, I don't mind a regular gay person but those ones that try too hard
mexicans, takin our jobs
people that believe there are more than one gender

>more than one gender

>slow ass mother fuckers
>people who want everything to be "perfect". Don't no the word in english. Someone who lives in a museum (can't touch anything) and everybody around them has to follow all "the rules of being a good guy" etc. Could use help translating. Google gave me "pedant"

Fat. Sports. Fans.

Football players and football fans alike.

OP

hurrrrr chocolate and pepsi are drugss XDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE

GTFO NIGGER

>third world country
Name one where drugs aren't popular?

Social sensitive people. People who can't handle hearing someone call someone else an autistic retard or a cancer patient, for example. Sure it's edgy but don't be such a wimp

Kek

underage v8

Black people, Muslims, Asians, White people, Americans, Europeans, Australians, Scottish, English, Welsh, Irish, You name them... I fucking hate them including you fucks Sup Forums

Niggers detected.

Femanists.

>more than one gender

Everyone is unisex. All others are hypocrites.

anyone with a tattoo
mudslimes
russians
people talking in russian
people on welfare
women who laugh too much
anyone with a high voice

People who think and act on emotion rather than logic.

sports fans

>anyone who refers to themselves as a 'foodie'
>overtly Type-A personalities
>black women in general
>people who are ALWAYS late
>people who talk over others
>people who can't keep their hands to themselves
>dude-bros and chads
>old farts who work in retail and have a bad attitude
>cashiers who try to make small talk
>women with tattoos
>women who smoke
>women who swear a lot
>sluts and slut-enablers
>SJWs
>"feminists"
>people who study Korean because they were too dumb to study Japanese, but rip on me for studying Japanese
>gay black men
>fatasses who don't seem to realize that they're fat
>blacks who actively work to perpetuate stereotypes about blacks
>blacks who criticize and alienate me for not 'toeing the line' of some standard of blackness
>manginas who think they're hot shit for doing 2-4 years in the military
>hard-right conservatards
>hard-left libtards
>weeaboos, especially female ones

well buddy, almost everyone believes that there are more than two genders

Hipsters
Campy gays
Skinheads
SJW Tumblrinas
Vegans
Slavaboos
Otakus/Weeaboos
Wannabe Nazis/Wehraboos
Fresh-off-the-boat Chinese
Somalis
Indians/Pakistanis who've lived in the UK for like 30 years and still act like they're fresh off the boat
Anti-intellectual religious groups
Heroin/Meth/Coke addicts
Bugchaser gays
People who unironically like Scenecore/Screamo
People who unironically like avant-garde "art" like swirls of shit on a canvas

People who dislike others and have to make a thread about it to feed their attention and ego instead of not giving a fuck and letting shit go and doing something with their life.

North korea

So are you implying science is mentally retarded? Or do you just type "hurrrrrr" before everything you say so that we anons can know that you are?

Security guards.

Why? What in my post is nigger?

what's wrong with drug users?
try some lsd and then talk

Fuck off spic
t. another spic

jews

Democrats
Communists
Men who do girly things
Flamers
Women who don't do womanly things
People who start shit for no reason
Drug users who don't have anything else to talk about besides drugs
Californians
Oklahomans
Gun Control
People who liter in parks
Out of control destruction of Forests
Self entitled obese women
People who don't eat healthy
People who think I'm weird for using every part of an animal I kill
WATER POLUTION
Nuclear Waste
Muslims
Jews
Niggers
Mexicans
Chinks
People who grow beards just to be fashionable
Man Buns
Stupid Trends

Cuckold

racists, so someone wearing MAGA-cap

I think pedant is fine, in Italian "pedanteria" means exactly what you said

Do you even know what is the meaning of "drug"? You're fucking retard, kid. Fuck off Sup Forums.

bouncers

Kidding right?
news.vice.com/article/north-koreas-got-a-big-crystal-meth-problem

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4067341.html

no, fuck off

People who chew with their mouth open.
Eating like fucking monkeys.

>this fucking guy
dude you need to chill and learn to cope with the things you'll never
>never
be able to change or help alter

your weeb ass used to do all of those things too, just means you hate yourself faggioli

>Slavaboos
Does such a thing exist?

>muslims/religious people in general
>genderfluids/feminists
>people from france
>hpsters
>wannabe gangsters/rappers
>emos
>douchebags that dont even get pussy but wear pink v necks
>lonely fucks that give relationship advises
>fat people
>faggots that think dogs are weapons

No, I never did all those things, and I was treated like shit for it. These days, I just avoid as much human interaction as possible, outside of the internet. Thank heavens for self-check out lanes.

>Blacks
>Chinese
>Muslims

I hate "feminists" as much as you do, but I can see an obvious bias towards women in your list.
>women with tattoos
>women who smoke
>women who swear a lot
How about dudes that do the same? Are they a-ok in your list? Or you just don't care about them because you don't want to fuck them?

>cashiers who try and make small talk

...are you perhaps socially inept?

If you literally mean someone who enforces rules in a museum then "docent". If you mean a jerk who tries to enforce their rules in real life then "pedant" is fine.

>cannabis is drugs
also vice news? come on, that wasn't even. much of an article on Korea at all, in order to use you have to afford or be connected, the class divisions make it sorta impossible to go any harder than alcohol

Are you 65 years old OP?

> romanians
> edgy teens
> anime watchers
> metalheads
> gays who feels that they are special
> arabs
> diehard atheists
> sensitive people
> pol. cor. people
> people who blame Russia for everything
> people who support syrians' immigration

Everyone

Hows highschool treating you?

>Out of control destruction of Forests
Yeah, fuck that guy!

Weed is a drug and this is coming from someone that smokes daily.

You spelled jerbs incorrectly.

I agree with most of these, although you sound a bit autistic desu senpai.

Feminists
Rasists
Right wing extremists
Left wing extremests

Lots of these fuckers in Sweden. It's like you're either an ignorant feminist sjw, or a right wing Sverigedemokrat dickhead. The rational and lagom people are way too few.

I don't care for dudes who do that either, but I pretty much don't care about them any more than I care about women. I don't care about sex (any more) either, so it's not a matter of who I'm trying to fuck.

Or, perhaps they could just ring up my shit, let me pay, and go about my day without all the extra bullshit. Not like they care anyway, nor do I think they deserve to know anything about me.

you need to get to a doc and get some form of anxiety meds to get back in the game, just about everyone needs them for a while on here, and it's obvious you could use the help too

Women. I guess I don't hate them so much as I think they are inferior to men in pretty much every way. I hate the ones who think men and women are equal in terms of physical and mental capability.

I've never really met a cashier who can hold any form of conversation that isn't nails on chalkboard

this one checks out

And so are alcohol, caffeine, ibuprofen, ect.

spend any time on /k/, Sup Forums or Sup Forums and you will soon find a whole class of blinkered boot-licking Putinists who seem to believe every piece of moronic propaganda spouted by Moscow at the same time as scoffing imperiously at any news or commentary from the West, dismissing it as "Zionist propaganda". The hypocrisy is real.
People like them are the reason why there is a perception that Russia is still a relevant country, because there's this weird fifth column in the West that automatically buys Moscow's narrative because it's different to that of their own government's. Most of them are immature morons who can't argue for shit, but every now and again you find someone who's clearly spent a lot of time rehearsing rebuttals and finding obscure examples of the West doing something that somehow justifies Russian foreign policy. They piss me off because even if that was your viewpoint and even if you believed that Russia and the West are fundamentally subject to the same rules and conditions (they're not, in many ways), you wouldn't need to have such a contrarian attitude.
People like them are why Russian TV and websites have large and fairly well-funded English-language outlets.

>Disliking racists

Are you retarded?

This is the only correct answer.

Well I'm not, so there.

Those doctors do more harm than good, and you know that. Get paid to make assumptions about someone and subscribe them to expensive 'happy pills' for extended periods of time. Must be a nice hustle, being a doctor.

Kill yourself please, it will make the world a better place

Fat cunts.
Americans.
(Those top two are of course one and the same)
The French.
Israelis.
SJWs.
People who 'identify' as neither man nor woman.
Anyone born post about 1990.
Tarts with too much perfume on.
Cunts with 'manbags'.

LET'S GO BOWLING!

>gay people that are too gay you know the ones that try too hard.

>People who think there's more than 3 genders (3 because I'm including hermaphrodite, the people born with both penis and p00si)

>all degenerate drug users, not necessarily weed users but if they show off and act all cool about it I don't like them.

>All smokers, cigarettes, vape, most weed users, anything else that can be smoked

>cutters

>anyone who plays overwatch

>anyone who plays undertale

>people who don't vote Trump for the simple fact that they don't like him as a person and are voting for the other candidates without knowing facts.

>Anyone that's a new-age feminist, I'm a feminist but not the stupid fucking "women r superior to men" "men do this, men do that they should be punished" No, that's stupid bullshit, that's just sexism not feminism, Feminism is the belief of EQUAL rights not one sex is superior.

>anyone who reads or writes fanfic.

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

>hard-right conservatards
so you hate yourself?

Weed is a drug.
Caffeine is a drug.
Tobacco (Nicotine) is a drug.

If you smoke pot every day, you're a loser.
If you eat a refined THC brownie every day you're a loser.

If you do coke every day you're a loser.
If you drink coffee 2-3 times a day you're a loser.

If you smoke a pack of cigarettes every day, you're a loser.
If you vape, you're still a loser.

All that said:

If you smoke a joint/hit a bowl every once in a while (couple times a month or something maybe) then you're not a "drug user" as far as I'm concerned.

If you eat some chocolate on occasion or have a coffee after a nice dinner, you're not addicted to caffeine.

If you smoke a cigar or have the occasional cigarette during a social event or something, you're not going to get addicted to it and you're also not a "smoker".

I would argue that all this applies to soda/refined sugar as well. It's weird to me that people drink 40 oz sodas every fucking day in this country. I promise you that in 20 years that medical science is going to determine that refined sugar is what is giving everyone cancer/heart disease/ etc.

I agree, drug users and people with tattoos are retarded

Anyone with special snowflake syndrome, highly prominent in lgbt community.

Was pretty heavy in my day growing up when Emo/Scene was big.

200,000 people being like I'm so fucking unique.

But everything they did/listen too/looked like, was pretty much 99% the same as all the other "unique souls"

whites who associate with nonwhites

I'm not a conservative; I'm a moderate who doesn't agree with all the SJW and LGBTQA faggotry.
>tfw I just learned today that there's an additional "I" in the LGBT thing.

are u stuck in 2012 freshman year?

Foreigners.

I think he meant people that treat their home in particular and their surroundings in general like a museum where nothing can be touched and everything has to be perfect.

french

>metalheads
You mean people who listen to metal music or punks

And what are you, neet?

Non-Jews

>we really do hate you goyim filth, not go fetch your shine boxes