TGWTG thread

What has he been up to lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus
youtube.com/watch?v=emYP8WOmaWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5SD-riZWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not even his parents give a shit. Why do you?
Seriously, who the fuck linked you here, retard?

No, stop plz. What is it about Linkara that makes him so memic? Is it the fact that he's absolutely 0% self-aware?

>cuck
>man child
>no fashion sense
>fedora
>has made autistic chris-chan level comic books
>wants to get blacked
>obese
>annoying voice and personality
>HMMMMMM

yeah

Don't you, forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Don't you, forget about me

>cock lust intesnifies

I miss Latzaposting. October was the beginning of the end for it. R.I.P Latza

fedora c. nerdsmirk

lesbian 4th grade teacher

>giving TGWTG crew attention

You're under arrest Linkara for being a a piece of shit autist

Talking about me, mmmm.....?

am I the only one who thinks that Latza's videos are actually well produced? The editing for example is often top notch

$60,000 HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT GOES INTO BUDGETING A MOVIE? HHHMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Someone stream the movie

>am I the only one who thinks that Latza's videos are actually well produced? The editing for example is often top notch

It's the power of autism, he knows how videos should look, how you edit, but he doesn't understand the"creative" side, what makes something funny. It's like a robot making a joke. It can get the "look" right but not the "soul"

>Spend like half the budget on his spaceship
>Uses his living room for the other
Couldnt he just blue screen it or something?

That would require competency in basic film making. I'm pretty sure he pocketed quite a bit of the movie as his 'salary'.

How about this
>Spend 1000$ a day on a studio
>Only use it for your badly lighted spaceship set and a shitty fightscene without any sets at all
The guy cant budget for shit, wouldn't surprise me if he wasted several of the days with the studio on other shit he should have done afterwards

He actually is pretty self aware.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus
youtube.com/watch?v=emYP8WOmaWc

Who budgets better, Linkara or Doug?

if he loosened the collard of his nerdiform, some of the swelling in his face would go down

We thought the Year of The Spoony would be the year of his redemption. It's looking to be just the opposite. Year of the Spoony will be his downfall.

1,900 on Patreon. It slowly goes lower. At some point he will be unable to make mortgage payments.

His health ailments keep piling up. Doctors prescribe more drugs which just makes things worse.

Once he panics he'll start releasing more videos. Or maybe he'll just slink more into depression and accept his fate.

Despite his whining, he doesn't seem to be the suicide type.

At this point I think Sup Forums and his ever shrinking fanbase are the only ones who remember him. If he wanted easy money he should have just become a let's player, shit is easy bread and butter for already established youtube people like himself.

user he IS a Let's Player.

How he acts on there makes me really question his sanity. Real hair trigger temper.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5SD-riZWQ

Doug probably, both are bad at handling money. But Doug seems to be aware that stuff look like crap, Lewis spent half his budget on an elaborate space ship and then tried to pass his living room of as another spaceship, watching his movie just show much self awarneshe lacks

>just become a let's player
He is very bad at this.
Only scripted spoony - good spoony.