Stoner Thread

Stoner Thread
Birthday is coming up and thinking about how much weed to smoke. Bought an eighth of weed this week and still have some left. How long does it take /b to smoke an eighth usually?

Other urls found in this thread:

magicvaporizers.co.uk/firefly-vaporizer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 week

28 minutes
selected all images with grass haha

20 minitez

2 days

Before I started my extened T-Break one or two weeks.

I live in a country where we don't use pounds, ounces, eighths or any of that. Can someone explain to me what an eighth is?

damn son

I could go through in eighth in a day. Get like a half ounce that should last a bit. Are you in a legal state?

3.5 grams

an eighth is 3.5 grams

grinder: a few days

no grinder: 2 weeks

nope not in a legal state unfortunately

Thanx.

I could make an 1/8 last a week for so If I wanted too. Most times that's usually just a blunt tho. >Friendly reminder to other stoners to always keep your mind busy while high.

3,5 grams?
That's all?

weed sucks
try trihexiphenidyl

About a week. I only smoke with a one hitter these days, and none of my friends smoke or live around me anymore. So it's always by myself.

I'm actually on my back porch now smoking a few bowls.

yep

I vape it mostly, just enough to get me pretty damn high and I keep that high all day long with hits here and there.

Every few days or so ill go all out and send myself to outer space and I can make an eighth last me a month, plus, I save up the already vaped weed and make canna-oil to use in whatever recipe I want to make around 8-10 edibles that fuck me up for 6 hours.

On top of all of that, the magic flight box's stem turns a light golden color after smoking enough bowls out of it, I take the stem out, drop it in some milk on med-low heat and mix until the stem is clear and I cant see any residue inside the milk. Throw some hot-cocoa mix in there, drink it, and an hour later im fucking gone for the next 10 hours or so.

Heres to finally not being dry as a gaggle of strippers in a preschool in t-minus two days.

Just about to go bong one out, wish i had mates near me that smoke.

damn genius

Nothing with that many suffixes is going inside my body.

Gtfo noobs

trips of kek.

And that's on a bad day.

3,5 grams will last 2-3 days if I don't smoke before noon

I have a somewhat low tolerance; an 8th of high quality will last me between a week and a half and two weeks. Regs will last me about a week...basically, I only smoke about $20 US a week.

I go on and off of consumption and T breaks, when I consume it can be for some days in row or 1 on, 1 off, or several off... it's pretty unpredictable. I've never actually measured it, I'm kinda sloppy so I just fill up the pipe and hit it. So I guess, if I'm on a "daily use" interval, 1/8 could probably last me about 1.5 to 2 weeks. I don't need to smoke large quantities.

Anyboy else with a similar experience?

A day. Tops.

Do you stay high all day or just a couple hours?

If 3.5g is right. I would need 24hrs to smoke it without tryharding.

Checked and keked

Question: If I put a little hash or shatter onto my bud or cotton ball or wick, can I still use that for either cooking or qwiso hash?

I thinking of having it just soak in oil for longer to absorb more, or just tossing the stuff into the qwiso alcohol

rate pipe pls

I just bought an ounce of blue dream, not at home or I'd post a pic.

4/10
Seems a little small. Is the bowl deep at least?

Generally smoke about a Q a week, so 3-4 days.

Yeah that's interesting. I doesn't matter if I just took a tiny, hit in the morning or if I went to another dimension with a bong and kept taking hits during the day here and there, I ALWAYS keep feeling "funny" for the whole day. The only way I've found the sensation is broken is by sleeping.

wbu guys?

yea u can fit a somewhat large bowl in there if u fill it all the way up

7.5/10. I used to have one same size for two and a half years but the bowl cracked (not sure what I did to it yet.) I liked it a lot as my own personal bowl but others may have different opinions.

6/10 then.

Not a fan of small pipes personally.

I need a bong and a grinder so i can just take 1-2 large hits and just be gone for a few hours

Is this pic oc? That's one beauty.

I've discovered the awesomeness of using my vape with a bong.

Similar to pic but not my set-up

5/10. Git bong. Or at least a bubbler.

Yea I feel a little off after I come off the high. You're not alone fam.

That... Doesn't that defeat the whole point of using a vape? Unless you're running it hot enough to burn it, in which case... why?

I think that's a cool idea but I don't want to drop the $ or deal with having all of that shit involved.

I wish, but no. Got it here.
These were my last.

What is "fam"?

My Pax is the greatest investment ive made as far as smoking goes. I used to go through about a gram a day an eighth lasts me around a month now. Ive never thought to use the leftover weed for edibles but that seems like it should work ill have to give it a try sometime

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!
>+1

Urban shorthand for "family"

Just smoked some Platinum OG and some Gorilla Glue #4.
I'm more fucked up than Courtney Love right now

>gram a day
>eighth lasts a month

You clearly cannot math.

I hate when dispensaries don't just toss the tiny nugs in a Moon Rock pile or something.
Hate getting an eighth of these tiny little buds

You clearly don't understand the impact vaping has on quantity.

You clearly cannot read
>i used to
>now

>i cant get a new dealer
>old one dissapeared in thin air
>haven't smoked in weeks
>feelsbadman

Actually, I misread your post completely. Ignore me; I'm high.

>How long does it take /b to smoke an eighth usually?
Ever since I started vaping weed it seems like I can stretch a gram for about a week or so. An eighth probably lasts me a good 3-4 weeks, and that's if I'm puffing every day.

Tetrahydrocannabinol...

thats a lot of weed

no its not at my worst i could do a half a week. now about 2 grams a week just smoking before bed.

unfortunately for me it takes about 2-3 days. I'm trying to switch over to a one hitter and not go so hard.

takes me like 3-4 months when i smoke by myself

i use a dry herb vape so im saving more weed and getting more higher than you faggots

Invest in a vape if you dont have much money. Grenco makes an ok vape called the g pro. It retails at around $80 to $100. You can afford to smoke all day everyday if you want. I also get a cleaner high with my vape with half the smell and its much more discreet

For you

like 2-3 days

are you stupid?

I've smoked a 5gram blunt for my birthday a few years ago. Step it up op.

A vape is meant to heat weed to the point where the THC vaporizes, but the plant matter itself does not combust.

Having the vapor go through a bong filters out... nothing. There shouldn't be anything to filter out. You'll only lose some of the THC content to the water.

The water in a bong is to filter out some of the garbage in smoke from combusted material. If there is no combusted material, you don't need a filter.

Is it bad to smoke with your 16 year old sister

I really want to cut down my consumption and was thinking of investing in a dry vape. What am i looking out for? Tells of quality and such.

No. But watch out that the wonderful open mindedness weed gives you doesn't backfire.

Question.
If you have a filtered hit drawn up, will the water begin to collect bacteria over time, or is it find since it's in a sterile air tight syringe?

this

Is there much difference between a pipe and a joint?

fuckcombustion.com has really amazing threads on vapes, look around and find one that does everything you want it to and is inside your price range.

Myself, I can vouch for the Arizer Air being amazing, literally exactly what I wanted. Also I got it at a really great price.

Thanks friend. I'd repay you with a hit if i could.

I got 2 grams last February and still have almost half left. I am not a heavy smoker.

>still smoking grass

Yes. Joints are the single most wasteful method (unless you go finding some more jenky way to smoke). The weed keeps burning the entire time, and there's also smoke from the paper itself being added in when you inhale.

I'm not a huge fan of pipes myself, but they're more efficient than joints, though I do tend to find they hurt more in terms of heat if it's a smaller pipe.

I get high off of one hit so I can have a gram last me a week.

I don't know what you mean by 'sterile air tight syringe', but if you're talking about water that is used to filter smoke, yes there will be bacteria in it that increases over time. Anything that comes in contact with the water will introduce bacteria.

Smoked an eight in two days, but normaly I just smoke in the Evenings, so I can make it last about 2 weeks

Any user tried one of these?
magicvaporizers.co.uk/firefly-vaporizer

Looking to get a vape, got £250 to spend and really like the look of this.
>pic related

Haven't tried it but heard some really good shit about the Firefly

...What? I think we're speaking of two different things. I'm talking about shooting up, not smoking anything.

I can smoke an eighth before noon if I feel like.

1-2 days

Shooting up? Alright, well I have no idea what you mean then. You talking about something other than weed?

heh.

Quick question for stoners in states where its legal, do you still buy from a dealer or from retail?

Is it possible to have a high tolerance? I haven't smoke for about 2 months and smoked together with some friends they were pretty high and I was only a bit and it didn't last long

ill have to check that out because its not that i dont have money, its just that honestly i dont want to be such a slave to it. wake up smoke, piss, smoke, vidya, smoke, eat, smoke etc.

There's an updated version, the firefly 2 which was supposed to be on sale in the UK at the start of June but no sign yet. Not sure if I can wait.
>pic related