If you are big and fat, you can already be a star in the nfl

>if you are big and fat, you can already be a star in the nfl
>if you're 7 feet tall, you got already an NBA contract waiting for you. And if you're a midget, just specialize on memechucking from the corner three and now you're a rotation player
>in baseball you only have to be good at three things: hitting a ball, throwing a ball, and taking steroids
>meanwhile to be good at soccer you need rigorous training from the very moment you're in childhood, hone multiple skills and even then you may not make it past the lower divisions from some shitty nobody countries

Why are American sports such a joke?

>in baseball you only have to be good at three things: hitting a ball, throwing a ball, and taking steroids
Fucking kek
Although yo8 forgot catching a ball, amigo

I can't take any "sport" that completely removes hand-eye coordination seriously

or fake injury and get free kicks, put fingers in opposing players poop chutes, and take hgh as a kid because you were too small and autistic

>in soccer you have to slurp semen

I'll stick to my easy sports

To be considered one of the best soccer players of all time you just need to cut inside.

Can confirm.

Actually in baseball, you just need to hit the ball. If you can do that, you can pretty guarantee yourself like 10m a year even if you're fat piece of shit that can barely walk.

Something for everybody, user...Your post kind of feels good, even though it was intended as a total shitpost...take what you were given and make the most of it, accordingly.

See you this summer ;) well be the ones with all the golds

Funny thing most sports you have to be a certain body type to be good, meanwhile anyone can play soccer (besides you only really need a ball to play)

Hockey

What about feet-eye coordination?

i doubt a 7 footer can play soccer. also short guys are very rare in soccer as well. its just that of the midgets only those with exceptional talent survive so they stand out

>NFL, NBA and MLB are all more freely accessible to the average person than soccer which takes itself way too seriously apparently

How are most of the players so shit then if they have rigorous training from childhood? You have like a handful of star players and then like just some other guys to fill a team

A 7 footer could probably be a goalkeeper

because most soccer players are third worlders from the slums with terrible genetics

>completely
>goalkeepers

You forgot the steroids and HGH in NFL

lol. a major league pitcher would strike you out with three fastballs right over the plate. to the common man, it's basically like trying to catch a bullet.

nah short guys are pretty common in football. They're streotyped as agile players who can dribble.

maybe, but he would find it difficult to get down for low shots and the general agility the best keepers have

Manlet detected. 5'10" isn't tall.