Ask a professional hacker anything

Ask a professional hacker anything

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/157460/hacker-hat-colors-explained-black-hats-white-hats-and-gray-hats/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you start to learn how to hack?

What colors you're hat m8

On the deep web

Isn't downloading Tor kinda risky now though?

It does blacklists you if you don't do it right and it's been known to be insecure
Too lazy to link but over 100 books are written on pen testing. You can also take classes.
No hat, no mask

you have to have a hat
it's like colour of skin
you have to have one, or you're not 1337

Trick question

Can you tell me a hacker joke ?

what proxy do you recomend to use? and would it avoid the police track my ip to my pc?

hack me if u can faggot

are you the hacker they call Sup Forums?

Bet you can't hack me.

Top books to read about how to hack?

You watch too many cartoons. It's my job to test systems and find vulnerabilities.

Do you want to ask questions or not?

42 hack book, is findable.

Op here while you guys are posting I am getting your ip's

What do you want to do? I suggest cookbooks.

Op is a fucking liar. Only fuckwits use tor and deep weaboo memes.

Download Linux Back track.
Learn some bash scripts.
Start by hacking Wi-Fi's.

Why're you such a huge faggot, OP?

so you're white hat then you utter sodomite

Then how are you supposed to do it right?

Do you go by Zero Cool or Crash Override these days?

Believe it or not. It helped me land my job.

Isn't it Kali now?

> Hacking
> Cracking

Know the difference

Your opinions on Kali?

how can I find a way to exploit a Onedrive account?

Not OP, but Kali is great. if you're just starting out, it's got loads of tools for you to play with to get an idea.

Basic Foundation for everything, cookbooks by whom?

Don't use for
As I said no hat
Used to be known as C4t

how

It's just a regular OS with prepackaged tools.

I'll come back tomorrow.

not op btw
just some randomfag who's recently got into it
i use a mixture of kali and windows
as i said i'm new so all i can do is crack hashes and trace ips
but i can't trace ips well at all
i use windows netstat -an and note the suspicious ips, then use some online tools to get an approximate location
so for me to know which on is your ip, i need to know whereabouts you live
which is pretty redundant

how do you trace an ip op?

If you don't even know whats meant with hat color you're a really fucking retarded skid, fuck off you14yr old who has just discovered linux

Dear hacker if I had your skills would I be able to max breach a Big company and steal thousands of email and pass and sell on the deep web

what other ways am I able to get into the deep web? The more detailed the better if you can

Do you have any cloning credit cards experience ?

"What sites do you visit?"
"Sup Forums."
"Oh shit! They're all 1337 hackers over there aren't they? You're fucking hired!"

Here you can see a 15 year old asking questions to another 15 year old with 2 days of Linux experience
Can you fuck off already

>windows
kys. Install Gentoo

I think you're the retard here mate.
You and your fucking hats.
We get it, you read somewhere on the interwebs about them cool hackeroos having nice colored hats, grow up, the man tests security of business systems, not fucking break into pentagon.

howtogeek.com/157460/hacker-hat-colors-explained-black-hats-white-hats-and-gray-hats/

Which Macbook Pro did your mom and dad buy you?

Nice bait, Try harder faggot
Sage

it's a term to describe people
you are a white hat it you do it within the law like a fag
black if you do it edgy
+ more i never learned and can't be arsed to look up
you don't need to identify as a white hat
you just are one, you fucking trans-hat nigger

OP is a fucking baiting nigger but green hat is probably the best one to be
Why hack shit when you're not getting cash out of it?

ageed with this shit....

roll

if i want an encrypted phone, wich one i should buy ? i live in mexico by the way. thanks

Android phones have built in encryption option since 2012, fucking sandnigger learn to use google

metasploit?

Whats the worst/spookiest thing thats happened to you when you were hacking something?

>windows
>hacker
jej

i ment for communications not only the files on the phone, i need something safe that its hard to intercept ;)

i said i just got into it and all i can to is crack hashes
not a hacker as far as i'm concerned

Lurk more you fucking faggot

What is Ip.azztpp?

Do you use metasploit? If answer is yes can you tell all known by you methods to use reverse_tcp metasploit payload that It will work over Internet and not just on lan. Is there another way to do that without static ip and port forwarding.

>Professional

Checks out

>2016
>still using back track

why do you wear ski mask and black leather gloves when hacking?

What linux distro do you use, what programming languages are you fluent in, do you own a botnet, what does and instruction pointer do in x86 assembly, how are your social engineering skills, name someone you know from the scene who is actually decent, how does one buffer-overflow an MSRPC server-handler?

I think a real hacker just joined the thread

why is your penis so small

>how does one buffer-overflow an MSRPC server-handler?

Ha! Simple:

10 print "You has been haxxed"
20 goto 10
run

can you hack memes?

How do I fuck pagetable?

How much money have you hacked

so much for being a pen-tester, not going to answer?

when will people like you start using their skills to change the world to a better place for all of us

>implying Mr. Robot had the right idea

Explain what you think a better world would look like

No blacks.

> LOIC

I'm trying to convince a friend Claude that he shouldn't use AES-256 encryption due to its lack of information-theoretic security. He argues that it isn't practical to achieve this level of security and that an encryption scheme based on a "pseudorandom" generator indistinguishable from true random nose to some degree will suffice for most applications. Provided that symmetric authentication is not an issue, can you please hax this stupid faggot?

Pen testers are not fucking hackers. Just fuck off

He is right tho, for most application it's just not practical implementing higher standards.

Kid, the guy asked a genuine question.

Since Networks have existed, there has always been two types of hackers.

A white hat and a black hat.

The fact you called yourself "professional" is laughable, when you didn't even know this.

Lets ask a nice easy question or two shall we.

1. What is the fundamental difference between UDP and TCP.

2. What is the common encryption used on most hashed password files?

is there even a point to ask such easily googlable questions?

not op, because is a fag
Either use a dynDNS, use some sploited box you have or just get something like a digitalocean droplet quickly. There are many ways to get shells on open computers out there

Tricky question and I must admit I have no proper answer for it. All I could picture would be a reset of all assets. With other worlds the bank system would be erased. No loans, no debt, everyone would be equal... if only for a brief moment. Thou I fear that the economy would collapse just as in the scenario that was implemented for the creation of Tom Clancy's The Division. Wars, hunger, "injustice" but we do have that now as well, don't we?

Can i download and use it on windows 7?

no

That's the point would he give the google answers or the correct ones?

take a kernel exploits and overwrite it with something

bunch of random jews walked by and say oy vey the goyim are such slackers and i was using slackware linux so

since you are a hacker I'm sure you can explain what this code represents as a simple example:
[code]
def numFSM(a):
state='e2'
if a == '':
print('nigger')
else :
a = a.split()
c0 = {i: 'e'+str(i) for i in range(0, len(a))}
#c1 = {#...}
#c2 = {#...}
while a :
for x in range(0, len(a)):
if state == 'e0':
state = c0[x]
print(state)
elif state == 'e1':
#state = c1[x]
print('c1')
state = 'e2'
elif state == 'e2':
#state = c2[x]
state = 'e0'
print('c2')
[/code]

I believe this might be a troll, but i'm still going to answer. Frankly speaking, yes, you can download kali linux - it's called kali now - on windows seven, even on a blackberry for that matter. using it is a different story. it's an os (operating system), thus you would need to install it, either alongside windows or replacing windows (would not recomment kali for everyday normal usage)

Not op but, It's a menu for Mcdonalds

Can you find me the status of a certain person who is believed by her fans to be dead?

forgot this is Sup Forums

It wasn't a troll question, I've been wanting to learn how to hack since I was a little kid and i still don't know anything about how to hack peoples WI-FI or how to look up someones Ip adress. So thanks for the answer :)

Since you didn't answer this morning...

How do you sell programs you write?
How do you receive payments and deliver products without issues?
Where do you find clients to code for?

Arch, every language necessary, botnets are useless, it points to the current instruction being executed, fuck social life, lokihardt, don't know the last one, is this a known CVE? I don't really care about CVEs, 99% of them are not interesting and a waste of time.

So how many people here know IDA, qira, peda, villoc or angr? What about the new stuff, snowman, binary ninja?

*steps out of the shadow slowly clapping*
Heh. Not bad, kid. But try to explain a piece of real code:

void oddOrEven (int n)
{
if (n == 1) printf("Your number is odd."); if (n == 17) printf("Your number is odd.");
if (n == 2) printf("Your number is even."); if (n == 18) printf("Your number is even.");
if (n == 3) printf("Your number is odd."); if (n == 19) printf("Your number is odd.");
if (n == 4) printf("Your number is even."); if (n == 20) printf("Your number is even.");
if (n == 5) printf("Your number is odd."); if (n == 21) printf("Your number is odd.");
if (n == 6) printf("Your number is even."); if (n == 22) printf("Your number is even.");
if (n == 7) printf("Your number is odd."); if (n == 23) printf("Your number is odd.");
if (n == 8) printf("Your number is even."); if (n == 24) printf("Your number is even.");
if (n == 9) printf("Your number is odd."); if (n == 25) printf("Your number is odd.");
if (n == 10) printf("Your number is even."); if (n == 26) printf("Your number is even.");
if (n == 11) printf("Your number is odd."); if (n == 27) printf("Your number is odd.");
if (n == 12) printf("Your number is even."); if (n == 28) printf("Your number is even.");
if (n == 13) printf("Your number is odd."); if (n == 29) printf("Your number is odd.");
if (n == 14) printf("Your number is even."); if (n == 30) printf("Your number is even.");
if (n == 15) printf("Your number is odd."); if (n == 31) printf("Your number is odd.");
if (n == 16) printf("Your number is even."); if (n == 32) printf("Your number is even.");
}

>Ask a professional hacker anything

>professional hacker

>professional

>hacker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, sorry for doubting you then, go download Kali and "burn" it to an usb-flashdrive, install it alongside windows; there are several tutorials explaining how to do so out there. I would also recommend setting up an WEP encrypted network if you really want to understand what's going on - there are also several beginner-level tutorials on howto hack WEP-encrypted WiFi accompanied by explanations on what's going on. If you really want to learn how to hack stuff etc, you should really get into programming and especially assembly.

Looks like OP is definitely a faggot.

2 simplest questions ever, that a google search won't fully explain the answers to.

There hasn't been this much disappointment since the day his dad saw his face right after birth.