>they just let him leave and go south

First for grand maester Poocelle

SIX

AGAINST

TWO

Oh good, a proper thread.

Who /KingofNight/ here?

B A T R O L

How did Johns brain and memory recover? I couple minutes without oxygen and neural death is imminent.

It's seems improbable that even divine magic would be able to reconstruct the random complexity of his neural structure to match his personality.

This is some shit writing, it literally makes no sense realistically and fictionally.

>"Hear my words, and bear witness to my vow," they recited, their voices filling the twilit grove. "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
>I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
>and all the nights to come

Episode title much?

Your move, Jon fags

How did Johns brain and memory recover? I couple minutes without oxygen and neural death is imminent. It seems improbable that even divine magic would be able to reconstruct the random complexity of his neural structure to match his personality. This is some shit writing, it literally makes no sense realistically and fictionally.

>everybody's mad about "foreign" Unsullied and Second Sons patrolling Mereen
>need troops to retake the rest of Slaver's Bay; can't send any because there'd be nobody to secure Mereen
>Nobody mentions the obvious solution of recruiting and training locals to act as city guards, and leaving a handful of Unsullied and Second Sons as officers to train and lead them

Whytho

Reminder Nedfags are in suicide watch

Last time I watched this show, Joffrey was the main villain. Did the war ever happen? Did the white walkers ever show up outside of that one season finale scene?

>Now it begins
>No, now it ends

>Our knees do not bend easily

>not laconic

start with the greeks and come back after you've read Herodotus friend

So does this guy get to be the king because icicles grow out of his head in the shape of a crown, or do the icicles know to only grow in the shape of a crown on the guy who is king?

Well, he is technically dead so...

>It shall not end until my death
You are literally a limp dick faggot

it's almost like game of thrones is a fantasy series

Do you have a vector of Stannis' burning heartstag?

>It's seems improbable that even divine magic would be able to reconstruct the random complexity of his neural structure to match his personality.
Uh, sure, just go ahead and state facts about MAGIC, its not as if its, you know, magic

"Lord Commander Snow, I'm Samwell Tarly."

We already have a general Don't start new threads when we already have one, no thread wars, we don't want to get banned again

Do you have a vector of Stannis' burning heartstag?

>Jon: I failed
>Davos: Good. Now go fail again

Seriously though, what the fuck did Davos mean by this?

>falling this hard for it

Can we all agree that the worst thing about the show is it's audience (U.S.A)?

Honestly, in Canada we make far better shows and the people in our country have much better taste than the fat, horrible, and stupid Americans.

Fuck America, and fuck all of the Americans that are reading my comment right now.

You people truly deserve Trump.

P.S. our women are hotter (and they don't want you)

Waif is cute. CUTE!

Reminder

So can Bran affect the past?

>(FARTS)
>LET'S PLAY A GAME
>DIE OLLY DIE BITCH!!! EPIC FANSERVICE!!!

HAHAHAHA, EPIC, BASED D&D

strawpoll.me/10166231/
strawpoll.me/10166231/
strawpoll.me/10166231/

The episode, lads. How was it?

more like a sci-fi series
even alien science wouldn't be able to reconstruct the random complexity of his neural structure to match his personnality.

the actors are all british you idiot

Can someone explain the fucking Small Council scene?

Jaime wants to talk about how the sneks have deposed a fucking centuries old family and (inexplicably) taken control of a huge part of Westeros and Kevan is just "HURR WE DONT HAVE TO STAY" and just ups and leaves.

What the fuck is even going on this season? Nothing makes sense.

RIVERLANDS
FUCKING
WHEN

someone answer

They aren't going to ban a general for got during the season, summerchild. They'll just delete the multiple generals

What fart?

He means "quit being a pussy and go do work"

He meant keep doing what you were doing until you die again, since fighting for what's right is worth fighting for.

Because Americans are fat and ugly

Idiot.

I keklozzled at all of them.

It was an ok episode.

Breaker of chairs

>created 50 minutes ago
>no subject
>unrelated image
>no backlink

>game of thrones
>fantasy

That general was made 10 minutes after the actual general.

That thing's a bastard through and through.

No backlink, no subject, no related image.

It's a faggot's meme thread and the meme's not /got/ related

this scene wasn't written solely to deliver fart joke, feeble old man ascared as he scrambles past the mountain joke, and """humorous""" shot of rejected Cersei and Jamie alone at the end

That's how D&D are writing the show now.

What the fuck is wrong with her body?

Quote from man stabbed:
>What are you gonna do,stab me and kill me again?

What's so bad about baring your naked body before everyone in a series where people get their dicks chopped off and eyes pushed in? Sounds pretty tame to me, I'll take that option please

The ink is already dry.

>ricon was doing literally nothing all this time
>shaggy dog died offscreen

>howland reed didn't use any frog magic, just played dead and shanked dayne in the back

>STILL no rift forming between cersei and jamie

>more dick jokes

>cities sacked by dany now under slaver control again, her entire story arc has been fucking pointless

>umbers swearing alligence to fucking ramsay, a sadistic edgemaster, despite not siding with his father who was a respected tactician

Is that seriously what he said? I thought I heard that then I thought no that's retarded I bet he said "well don't fail again."

how about you watch the episode and find out?

>wrong

I want redditors to leave

Is he grimdark now?

Maybe.

YIKES. I mean I still would but YIKES

What about water soluble ink, what if he just pours some water over it and washed it out?

her belly looks fake when she sits.

LOW
O
W

>qt like gilly staying with a fattie like sam

how is grrm able to get away with such obvious self inserts?

Is young Ned a mary sue?

no he gave olly a sad look

>pretending to be Canadian

Nah.

*unsheathes Valyrian blade*

my watch...

*teleports behind you*

...is over

>show roose
>a tactician

dude was a walking joke that made mistake after mistake.

Bran said he heard the story a thousand times but Ned never talks about ToJ.

No?

He's still a fucking pussy.

>only death can pay for life

No sacrifices made.

>people brought back change, losing a part of their soul or humanity

Nope. Still the same old.

There's this but I don't think it's the one you want. I've always liked this design out of the book's sigils.

Yes
They want the Twilight crowd

>more dick jokes
even found time for a fart joke and more completely bizarre, awkwardly placed """humor""" with tyrion that has nothing to do with anything and is only there because D&D dont know what to do with tyrion and dinklage is contracted for certain amounts of screen time.

What it means is "we all fail, you're a pussy if you let one failure destroy you. Get the fuck out there and go get some shit done"

fail them as in they expect you to die and you fail their expectations

I think Jaime is going to get kicked out of Kingslanding at some point. We know he is going to take a army and march on the high sparrow and presumably rescue Margery which will end up making Cersei get mad with him. He then will find out about Lancel and Cersei which throws a bigger wedge between them. Jaime then either willingly leaves to the Riverlands or he is forced to go.

you're immortal

>umbers swearing allegiance
No they didn't

Reminder that people still think that R+L=J isn't the truth.

The show hasn't set up any other theory, if Jon isn't the son of Rhaegar than his entire arc in the show will be for literal nothing.

If you still think Danny is Rhaegar's daughter I'd like to see what mental gymnastics you're practicing to override what the show is clearly about to set up.

fucking chills man...

"I did what I thought was right, and I got murdered for it..." -Jon Snow

>Bran learns to time travel like the old man
>Goes back as he pleases and learns that he can change the past
>Fixes everything
>Wakes up
>it was just a dream after he fell from the window

No?

Fuck off, fat ass.

You people are shit at making shows, and just shit in general.

You cucked fat piece of shit.

>3 ep
>literally nothing happens
>AGAIN
>"*wink wink* gotta save that one for the final ep bro ;)"

holy shit, this shit is even more cringe than walking dead now, lmao

Dany and Jon are fraternal twins.

I really liked the Tower of Joy fight scene. I thought it would be worse with the dual wielding.

Confirmed

Imagine it now.

Jon teams up with Sansa and Brienne, Brienne gives Jon Oathbreaker since it was forged from Ice and it seems fitting that a son of a Stark should have it.

Jon fucking dual wields at Bastardbowl killing Bolton and Karstark fucking shits left and right until he gets to Ramsay and kills him

rofl literally kill yourself ;) lmao

"The past is already written. The ink is dry."

He can't change the past. If he can affect the past, it was always affected. In the past Ned always heard something.

Well, what did you want to 'happen'?

the gist of that will probably happen. i'm just confused as to why Kevan is all of a sudden written to be an obstinate asshole when Jaime brings up a perfectly sensible and logical conversation to have. it's like their trying to inject pointless divisions within the Lannisters. Kevan has no reason to be angry or distant with Jaime, all his problems are with Cersei.

>*farts*

Reminder that D&D wrote this episode.

Nothing personal, kid

Did they mention Howland Reed by name?

Epic

Me too friend. I think everyone here did too.

>our women are hotter (and they don't want you)
Bullshit

*oathkeeper

It could just be an issue with lazy storytelling, but its possible that Jon did change because before, he was insistent that the man who issues the judgement should issue the execution like Ned, but now he just hung the traitors.

Ollie btfo, serves him right.