S/fur

s/fur

i've heard it does happen

afds

I'll help getting this started, despite not being able to stay long.

Hi there

Greetings Mer Gears.
Good to see you.

What's up?

not much today. hanging out at the house. might try to get some more work done on my bathroom floor..might work on m truck, might just fuck off on the internet the rest of the day.

That sounds pretty productive actually

yeah, most of my days are.
I wish they weren't.

I can understand that.

So hows stuff in your world?

and when the ugly people losers say is scaring or hurting the attrative loser people the ugly way then that means the ugly people losers is hurting the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly

Currently searching for a final thesis, so not yet all too busy. Been messing around with the old linux computer a bit again.

Any ideas for the thesis?

this thing really doesn't like thumbnails...

I mainly know what I don't want and now need to find one that fits. Nothing precise yet really.

well, that's a start.

Oh my...

Nice swap

Always bugs me that it's not animated.

So how's everyone doing today?

I wish threads were treated more independently..
would make posting in more then one at a time easier.

I'm ok.

I have to go and sleep.
See you.

That's a glorious whorse. Don't even like whorse, but damn

and when the ugly people losers say is scaring or hurting the attrative loser people the ugly way then that means the ugly people losers is hurting the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thatswhy the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit so fuck the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyocne and is ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people and the ugly people losers control the socitey so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and thats another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers is lame and is ugly as shit
so the ugly people losers is alme but the popular people and everybody has to get along with the ugly people loser that hurt everybody and the popular people the ugly way
so basicaly the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody is some fucken ugly loser that try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and try to be better then the popular people and everybody
and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody is ugly and lame and is ugly and jealous of the popular people and the attrative people losers and thats why the ugly people losers is lame and ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but the ugly people losers control the school and movies cause the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and everybody plus smell like poop and is ugly so fuck face book and music and tv n movies n thats why ugly people losers is lame and ugly

This creature is missing the rest of her head.

Less forehead is less wasted space, I suppose. Maybe she's of a species that doesn't have a need for gargantuan craniums because they don't do much but make babies all day

Need a shower. But I'm back.

Actually referring to the back of her head.

I mean, I'd be totally okay with that.
>what do you do with your life?
>well, i spend about 20% of my time eating or foraging, 10% of my time grooming and caring for others, 20% of my time sleeping, and 50% of my entire life getting as much cock as i possibly can

I didn't see that, I suppose the artist went far too 2d on that one and forgot some important stuff

requesting a comic
no one posts em anymore ;_;

oh damn...

followup where

Followup right in that pussy, merciless pounding until she's begging for more

Durpbump

Ugh... not even begging, make her cry. Make her want more dick so much that it hurts, then provide