Any update on this girl...

Any update on this girl? Her husband was posting her nudes asking people to fuck her then her Facebook and work details got posted. Anyone screencap what they sent her?

iirc he had gotten some people to fuck her and the last I saw he was trying to organize a gangbang.

They probably got murdered, idk

Really? Did you get any of her details?

It's a trap,not the posters wife. They tryntomget your personal info. Don't fall for it

Don't think so, he seemed mad and stopped posting after the details got posted. Full address too.

Don't go. You won't come back.

Damn why would somebody be such an ass hole? I'll bet the mortgage it was a fucking high school kid trying to imprsss some high school girl with how clever he is. Got to get these ass hole virgins off of here

It is a trap. Don't go. You won't come back. Listen.

you think they kill you?

bruh

Nice! Let's see these nudes and the details then.

Ashley?

Its all fake, its all for you.

Is that Baz's gf ?

Its legit. Ive been invited. Just waiting for them to validate my age and details.

Is it the same guy from Craiglist ?
saw a similar thread thought it was bait, one supposed user said he was going to a gangbang was sorta baiting others asking for advice only newfags fell for that.
But didn`t knew someone continued a Thread saying he was the husband.

You`re probably gonna get tortured and raped bro.
Honestly in my opinion.

Looks like you're next. Have fun.

Anyone actually have the nudes or the details?

Or maybe im involved in an epic gangbang

That man isn't who you think he is. You have been warned.

and when the ugly people losers say is scaring or hurting the attrative loser people the ugly way then that means the ugly people losers is hurting the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thatswhy the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit so fuck the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyocne and is ugly

Well ive already paid the fee

lol

was this the same guy who on his wall had shitload of pictures of military stuff, guns stuff like that?

Oh my god, are there actually people this stupid? Why am I bothering to work - I should just be a con artist.

You'll regret this. Your fate is now selected.

Nudes already!!

2 days.

and when the ugly people losers say is scaring or hurting the attrative loser people the ugly way then that means the ugly people losers is hurting the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thatswhy the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit so fuck the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyocne and is ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people and the ugly people losers control the socitey so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and thats another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers is lame and is ugly as shit
so the ugly people losers is alme but the popular people and everybody has to get along with the ugly people loser that hurt everybody and the popular people the ugly way
so basicaly the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody is some fucken ugly loser that try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and try to be better then the popular people and everybody
and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody is ugly and lame and is ugly and jealous of the popular people and the attrative people losers and thats why the ugly people losers is lame and ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but the ugly people losers control the school and movies cause the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and everybody plus smell like poop and is ugly so fuck face book and music and tv n movies n thats why ugly people losers is lame and ugly

Why do you know anyone thats been lured into a gangbang and raped or just speculating?

Someone post the nudes and details. I would love to gangbang this girl by the way.