What do you guys think of mulatto's (i'm mulatto)

what do you guys think of mulatto's (i'm mulatto)

Niggers

Mutants , niggers

you're a nigger. Get out of Sup Forums

Mulatto butts
Mulatto butts
Black and white butts
Mulatto butts

Black ass momma
White ass daddy
Mulatto butts

Nigger blood stains you and your descendants forever.

>mulatto's

Yeah, that about sums it up, you still have the brain of a nigger.

/thread

I'm sorry that one of your parents decided to burn coal. You have to go back though.

I don't believe they actually exist, since I've never seen one.

damn, you guys are harsh

Top tier, pure black girls are usually unattractive IMO, but some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen are half or less black, exotic and sexy. I love black and Asian mixes the most.

I generally don't like white girls (I'm white), although there are plenty of exceptions.

I think Rashida Jones is really hot.

You, not so much.

Probably because Rashida looks mostly white. You, mostly black.

>I generally don't like white girls (I'm white),
an hero you disgusting race traitor

>>>/reddit/

now I know why this nigga prefers bald

All I was thinking too.

Anything with African in them is fucking intolerable. I don't like blacks or mixes of any kind. They are still niggers.

you overthink this shit

you guys are so ignorant im dying... bet you would never say that to black mans face.

It's either hit or miss but damn do they look fine when they look good

>trips of truth

well how would we? Most of us live outside of prison

Wouldn't have to you fucking idiot. They already feel and look outcastes from society. All you have to do is ignore their presence.

i bet 70 percent of the world are closet racist.

It really depends. Some niggers are nice enough, I even feel bad that they have to go back. Most, not so much.

I like them(the women) since I first saw one in like 6th grade.

I don't get how some people aren't attracted to them. Be racist but don't be gaycist.

do any of you have a legit reason for hating black or part black people. let me know because until then all i'm seeing is some ignorant white people. Regardless if i'm half white. i seriously want to know what your'e problem with them

Who said I hate them? We can be friends, I just don't want them in white countries.
I don't want any other brown people either, it's not just you. If it ain't white it ain't right.

>You assume it's all white people saying they don't like blacks while simultaneously acting like a righteous cunt

Top fucking kek. Typical.

I said do any of "you" im talking about the racists in this chat

>all i'm seeing is some ignorant white people.

Your words. Don't be anti white and then cry when people call you nigger. Blacks are so used to this double standard it's hilarious.

Grow up.

They're one of the hottest types of chicks tbh

and statistically speaking Sup Forums is made up of predominantly white people, so my best assumption is most people in this thread are white

if you are not blonde or redhead you deserve a collar

Black + white = just right
They have the perfect skin color.

thank you sir.

Jesus. Are these the best specimens?

I'm not biased against any ethnicity, though.
I'm uncle does enough of that for everyone in my family.

So you make a racial assumption based on statistics, yet you can't understand why there are people that don't like blacks?

The cognitive dissonance is strong in you.

Pretty good ones but no, I just got a new laptop and the number of images I have are limited.

i'm more attracted to non-white women. i love to see at least a tan, dark eyes, dark hair. white women usually look pretty plain to me.

Mixed chicks get me hard as diamonds. That coffee colored skin, full lips, kinky hair.Damn.

keep posting pics damnit

Oh god I love me some cassidy banks

There the hottest women. Tits of a white women ass of a black girl. Diamonds.

Mulatto butts is my ringtone.

Isn't mulatto a racial slur? i call my wife half-breed or bi-blood for fun sometimes.