Anyone got any good diy flesh lights?

Anyone got any good diy flesh lights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-YuS_LFQ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

following

A dogs asshole

here you go

Just buy a fleshlight. I just got mine and it's really good.

I've got the STU one don't use it that much honestly, but if you want practice and have 60-80 bucks to throw away go for it.

Would like to try this but sadly I don't have a microwave, anyone got any alternate methods?

buy a fleshlight

I just want something disposable. Would rather not have something that could be found by family, roommates etc.

Get a tenga one if someone found it they probably wouldn't know what it was

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

Fleshlight is a sin.

Lol ure missing a microwave and Im missing a freezer. I tried this at my old house way back in the days and I sadly never got it working like it should

I just got one of these, And hoooooleshit

you're going to draw way more attention to a DIY fleshlight with all the prep and the fact that it falls apart and makes a mess

You can buy a $10 fleshlight at a local sex shop and tuck it into somewhere no one would ever look

I put mine in the a computer component box in the back of my closet.

and for 10 bucks, they're practically disposable

Should be able to clean up before anyone can notice would just rather not spend much on something I'm going to throw away.

You're welcome.

Get yourself a small towel, tight sock, and latex glove. Roll out the towel and fold it in half so that it's about the same length as the latex glove, but a bit longer. Put the glove on top with the glove opening on top. Put a cylindrical object in the glove and roll it in side the towel. Pull the top of the glove over the towel so that it makes a nice hole. Take this rolled up thing and put it inside the sock. Add lotion and then you're good.

And this is?

youtube.com/watch?v=S-YuS_LFQ5s

Thanks man might give this a go

Dubs get

Fucking called it bitches! Check em

Trips get

Nah that was a fake trips get, i didn't even try.

But now. Shits trips