Why arent you fags talking about the zords yet

So they hired Michael Bay to do the Zords?

Oh shit, I hadn't seen this.

It's okay I guess. About what I expected. Like everything else so far.

I'm sorry but the costume designs are just awful. I think the zords look cool so far too, but I can't even get hype about knowing how bad other elements are to be desecrated.

>but I can't even get hype about knowing *it how bad other elements are to be desecrated.

cool blog post

because the movie is aimed at 10 year olds

Don't you ever reply to me again.

so are capeshits and that didn't stop this board from talking about them

I don't give a fuck that looks awesome, zord looks like a sports car and I'm digging it.

disappointing shit

its a fucking trash movie written by a fucking trash redditlevel son of a murderer. the designs are all artschool failure trash,zero unity or cohesion, no thought at all. the zords will be glowy bayformers filth.

Zord production designs leaked?

18 month old concept art thread

someone give me a Jerry I don't want to see this gif.

Oh, I assumed those were fake. Granted, back then I thought we'd still get something resembling MMPR.

1.4 billion dollar worldwide gross

Screencap this

or my son

This is retarded shit to appeal to nostalgia redditors. Next they'll make a live-action Thundercats, followed by Voltron. Who asks for this shit? What studio head could possibly think this is a good idea?

It's mainly seeing if old franchises can stick to new markets. All the 80s and fuck shit came about to see if it can get the children of the dumb kids who ate their shit up back in the day. Being a nostalgic aspect of their parent's past is gravy as potentially getting a foot in the door through familiarity.

Why do they have to ruin everything? It would be x10000 cooler to have the old zords and costumes....fucking this shitup transformers style

source: your ass

tbqf I like the zord

looks pretty good :-)

this

>How do you want your Power Rangers movie, pham?

It's nice, but it has too many articulations. I prefer the plating to be more solid in the areas that rarely need to flex.

this

whole thing looks Batman and Robin tier