How do you un-pregnate a girlfriend? Specifically, my girlfriend. I can't do the smoothie trick...

How do you un-pregnate a girlfriend? Specifically, my girlfriend. I can't do the smoothie trick, it'd be suspicious because we're American and don't drink smoothies.

Other urls found in this thread:

kmbc.com/Man-Installing-Satellite-TV-Shoots-Kills-Wife/12338176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree with the man, it is the only way out.

OP, your girlfriend wants to keep it? Just say you don't fucking want a kid in your life.

Tell her you don't want her to abort it.
Then she will.

If you're American just slip it into her McDonalds instead.

>we're American and don't drink smoothies
Put it in her starbucks then

In some countries a hot fudge enema will do the trick.

Send that baby to GOD.

just let her go through with it, it is her choice. however it's YOUR choice if you want to ''accidentally'' feed it to a dog

Starbucks makes smoothies so there op goes

You can put an abortion pill into any other drink.

and when the ugly people losers say is scaring or hurting the attrative loser people the ugly way then that means the ugly people losers is hurting the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly

This.

Crush the pill as fine as you can, put the straw in the drink and pour the powder down the straw and stir.

You know, if you were to kill an unborn child due to your own failure to take proper precautions.

fucking retard op

Most Americans love smoothies wtf are you talking about. Smoothie king is a successful business

just do it in different food you idiot.

Get a new girl. Skip town

There are 3 smoothie places within walking distance of my house in FL. There are tons of them.

>Woman decides to ruin the man's life
>The man has no right to say anything about it, he just needs to bend to the will of the woman
>The man finds a fix
>The world goes apeshit

I get it, you can't /kill the baby in the mother's womb against her will, but it's absolutely ridiculous for the woman to be able to make the choices for the man too. Basically the right for the choice is handed to a woman, who's going through a hormone storm, that restricts logical thinking, and those decisions will affect the man for the next 18 years of his life.

Makes me mad to even simulate a situation like that in my mind. I'd probably just flee to another country or something, if this was to happen to me.

So is tropical smoothie

Three 6 Mafia said it best.

Mexico is where you'll find me, somewhere near the fucking border

I know mane. But that's the world we live in. Society feels bad for women not being able to do a lot of shit for a long time, so now it's overcompensating by treating women better than men. Hopefully some day it will all just level out

It sucks but you can't like.. force her to get an abortion. It's a thing growing inside of her.

Soon men won't have to deal with this shit anymore.

that won't really really hurt?

Where the fuck did you get this picture?

That's not at all how Vasalgel works you idiot.

Sperm do pass through, but are made unable to fertilize.

FALCON PUNCH!

Right op here is what to do
>"hey i want be healthier then what i am im gonna make smoothies to be healthy want one?"
If yes make more smoothies on a weekly to semi daily basis, and then randomly add in the abortion pill to the smoothie. Job done
If no drop the bitch

From their fucking website faggot

Probably hurts a lot less than having a kid slowly steal your soul for 18+ years.

i wanted a yes or no answer
put it on a scale from 1 to 10
1 being "pinched muh sac"
10 being sliced and diced

I presume it's like being injected but on a really sensitive part of the skin so not 10/10 pain more like a 6/10

>From their fucking website faggot

what the fuck, just went to check, this is not what it's supposed to be

Vasalgel was supposed to be the US version of RISUG, which allows sperm to pass yet disables them. This is completely different.

God damn it. Guess I better start saving for a trip to loo country to get actual RISUG.

Women are like light bulbs, just unscrew her.

Okay, you're gonna need a few things so get a pen - 100ml syringe, some 3mm internal wall catheter tubing, latex for preference, a supply of morning after pills, and some vodka.

Grind the pills up, use maybe 4 or 5, then dilute them in around 50 ml of vodka. Leave to sit for 24 hours, and then agitate and leave for another 24 hours. Run the resultant sludge through a coffee filter, and then suck it all up into the syringe. place the catheter onto the end of the syringe, then lube the fucker up and start feeding it up your urethra. now comes the tricky part - you want the full 50ml in your balls, NOT in your bladder, so have a play around - you'll know when you've hit bollock not bladder, just trust me on this one...
Now get to that pregnant cunt immediately, and "joyfuck" her a couple times to make sure it's in there (you can tell her your just so happy at being a dad etc etc). then just sit back and wait for the "awful news" and crack a fucking cold beer.

Maybe a 3-4. Injections are usually painless unless done wrong. Sure it will hurt a bit but from what I've heard not much

>she isn't too pussy to abort
>she won't want to have the kid
>therefore op would not be fucked for the rest of his life

Or just stop arguing with user who clearly knows his shit.

it depends
How good is your right hook?

Falcon punch.

Next time use birth control, you fucking faggot. Pulling out DOESN'T count as birth control.

have you tried gun ? if that dont work. try more Gun !

>push down flight of stairs
>hit her hard in the uterus

>step 2

Falcon punch.

classic woman logic

Idk about the US, but you don't have to pay child support if you don't own anything or have a job.
Give everything you have to a trusted person and find a way to get money without a legal job.

I don't see how "accidentally" feeding an abortion pill to a dog would be of any help.

He wasn't forced to fill her with seed

and she wasn't forced to receive his seed

why does she have the right to turn back but he doesn't?

There is no "abortion pills". There is only "day after" pills which don't cause a miscarriage since they work only about 48 hours after the intercourse and stop the fetus from starting development.

Probably just need to get another girl pregnant. Then she won't want to have yiur baby anymore. Problem solved, OP.

Nor was she forced to have sex with him.

You're all pretty naïve and stupid tbh.

I dose my gf everyday with contraceptives. I usually dose higher than prescription, so that if I miss a day I'm ok.

Frankly you should all be doing this. Then you can hit it raw.

>
Let her have the baby.

Then sell it to a Chinese restaurant.

Tastes like General Tso's chicken.

But how else would a Sup Forumstard get laid?

Beanbagshotgun!

Grind up 15 birth control pills and mix it in her food/drink.

Abortion pill is just a highly concentrated version of birth control pills.

Won't work after 3rd month. Might get a potato after that.

>not having a false birth certificate ready so you can skip a few states over and start afresh under a new name
t o p
l a f f

Iv'e been thinking about this lately and I don't think it will even out in my lifetime and I feel this is a cosmic joke played by the gods.

I'd be mad for him, but it's his fault for having heterosexual sex desu.
Serves him fucking right.

What about the tea trick?

You could just shoot her.
Not suspicious because you're Americans.

Well, it does state that he's norwegian

do some DIY pixie sticks and crush a PlanB into the one you give her.

This is where that Sweden thing seems like a good idea.

The legislation said that men would be able to 'opt-out' of parental responsibilities before the same point where a woman can have an abortion.

He would not pay child support, have any parental rights and would legally be classed as a sperm donor.

The point is that the woman is likely to abort a child if she knew it would be raised sans-father.

Don't know if it went anywhere though.

i cant read any of that fam

god i hope so

Actually, there are abortion pills.

If you weren't an underaged faggot who lived outside of the internet, you'd know.

You're stupid abortion pills are a different thing than the Plan B

Just install a satellite dish.
kmbc.com/Man-Installing-Satellite-TV-Shoots-Kills-Wife/12338176

oh damn, aside from him being criminally stupid thats really gotta suck

because child support?

It's okay, it was just a bundle of cells : ^ )

I've done this. If you think about it it's maybe a 1. I didn't and didn't feel anything.