Hey Sup Forums. it's been a while. guess who's bored, horny and chubby?

hey Sup Forums. it's been a while. guess who's bored, horny and chubby?

i've got lots of different tights/bras/underwear. any requests?

take em off

Spread them legs

Bump

this guy gets it

This

OH! OH! I KNOW! MAKE A POSE HUYEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

show of your ass.

Bump for interest

lay on your back with your legs spread and showing a nice camel toe in a pair of cotton panties

Please write RTLD around your nipple

bump, where are you op?

Post your kik

oh come on now, no foreplay?~

after this, put on the tights showing a camel toe and then slowly rip the crotch of them more and more with each picture until you pussy and asshole is fully exposed

wear a really tight white tank top, get it nice and wet and take a shot of your mouth dripping spit onto your breasts white squeezing them with your hands.

no. it's simple, we are simple. show boobs and pussy and you are free to go

show us the pussy side of your recently disrobed underwear while you lick it

Could you autograph your ass to the name of Leon?

do you have any see through tights? make sure they're tight and bend over in them, get them right up in the crack of your ass

Tight g string ass view

also i heard someone liked ass, so here's some ass

spread please?

buttplug in ass

Corset please.

It's my favourite thing in the whole wide world

Got anything you're willing to rip? or something fishnetty?

please show the crotch of your dirtiest pair of panties, you must have some with some descent discharge stains in them, it would make me cum

snap or kik me

firetuck41

Buttplug under pantyhose plox

I do like ass, slapping it around and grabbing your tits. talking about, can we see your tits?

SHOE ON HEAD

dude, you post this every fucking day. go to craigslist

Tight g string ass view, cheeks spread

Do as he says!

Wear some pantyhose, where you show thickness of your thighs please.
Love 'em thick

TOGTFO

Rolling for this

Corset and stockings

cutest underwear with this pose.
thanks!

I've made about 5 good request and haven't even been acknowledge. why to shit on the person trying to make your thread better. have fun I'm out

no u

this

Full frontal in pantyhose.

Or DGMB

and just so you know, you aren't chubby. bye

i need to see the butt

Nice ass, any stockings, leg shots or feet? You are doing the lords work.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Because your requests do not fit with the set OP has

#bump

Can you take a picture showing your back, with your ass sat ontop of your feet?
like this but show your feet. I'm sure they're beautiful.

Love the choker!!
You got a great rack and delicious ass.
You.may proceed to show us some tights!

Can you write "Kushlord Steffen" on a paper an put it infront of your vagina ? Please

sorry i'm going so slow everyone, i didn't expect this thread to get much attention! ive got another one in these tights comin in hot

not sure troll, write "k. gianan" full frontal nude

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN, SHOE ON HEAD OR LEAVE Sup Forums FOREVER

Damn your sexy as fuck, those lips tho!!!

OP DELIVERED

do this

SHOE ON HEAD

10/10... getting hard as fuck

Dubs says, and so shall it be.

lol how did you expect this thread to get much attention? You're fucking amazing OP. Finger in butthole?

At work with a major boner :( now

Take your time, we are enjoying the show. Can you write Daddy in lipstick across your breasts? Your choice with or with out a sexy bra but please squezz them together. Thank you ahead of time for your attention to this urgent matter.

lmao my dick is a meme

Would you do this for us, please? The 3 pics.

Nuuummmyyyyyyyyy

Can I have a shot off your ass sitting on your feet? it's edging time bb

Today OP was not a faggot.

Can you you autograph your name to Jesus with a spanish accent over the e?

I couldn't be staring at this feed any harder waiting for the filled request

Waiting on OP to post link to virus.....

usually, thats not a good thing

Coming in "Hot"

okay, here's my pussy ^^ next up i'll be doing a fan favorite with my asshole. then i'll get to the tits~

shoe on head posts, i gotchu. all i ask is please be patient

Anticipation turned to desperation and now this post is BLAH

>Diamonds OP

pee for us

urge to cum in that pussy.

Fucking hot! I'd love to see you live. Consider visiting youshouldtits dot com and putting on a show.

My fuck that's a tight pussy

Awesome.pics. you have a great ass ans delicious rack.

Fingers un Mouth or licking fingers with the choker visible plox? Smeared lipstick would be awesome

Any garters?

unffffffff

Write Vegas near your asshole OP, sssllluuurrrrpp

OP an hero'd

Fuck off you fucking faggot trap

lol no

got dubs

get naked already KEK wills it

i'm so happy that chokers are trendy now. it makes my dick so hard for some reason.

Says the faggot who immediately spotted the dude in thights

No autographs?

Witnessed

Same here love the chokers.
Bumping this :

and when the ugly people losers say is scaring or hurting the attrative loser people the ugly way then that means the ugly people losers is hurting the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thatswhy the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit so fuck the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyocne and is ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people and the ugly people losers control the socitey so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and thats another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers is lame and is ugly as shit
so the ugly people losers is alme but the popular people and everybody has to get along with the ugly people loser that hurt everybody and the popular people the ugly way
so basicaly the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody is some fucken ugly loser that try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and try to be better then the popular people and everybody
and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody is ugly and lame and is ugly and jealous of the popular people and the attrative people losers and thats why the ugly people losers is lame and ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but the ugly people losers control the school and movies cause the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and everybody plus smell like poop and is ugly so fuck face book and music and tv n movies n thats why ugly people losers is lame and ugly and act ugly n smell like poop like beyonce

>I gotchu
Lol yes

I think she looks better with clothes on, like some sexy lingerie.

Make tit juice for us