I've had enough of your racism user, this ends now

I've had enough of your racism user, this ends now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger monkey bitch nigger beaner monkey bitch nigger monkey

Shut your whore mouth you Kike. For fucks sake, it's not like a dropped a dime. But if I did you would have to fight the Spic, Nigger, Beaner, and towel head for it.

Shut your whore mouth Nigger

Shut your whore mouth Chink.

Shut your whore mouth Sand Nigger.

So OP is admitting to being a complete idiot that doesn't understand simple biology?

Get in here ANONS! It's time to turn this into GIGA RACIST NIGGER THREAD 5000.

Muslims aren't a race, but most Arabs suck cow balls.. literally.

Who lives in a Nigger under a Kike?

To be fair, I'm only a racist ironically. I believe fully in the ideal of "All Men are Created Equal".

That being said, if you wanted a racist picture thread, you could have just asked.

Who is a Spic and wields nigger knives?

retardedkikeniggerwetbackblindchinkitwasthejews

Nigger nogger assholeclogger

Nice. Actually when Jefferson wrote that "All men were created equal..." they still had slaves at that point and it was proven that indeed he was talking about white men.

Why are all southern Chinese such trash? Northern Master-Race. Everyone south of Shanghai is ugly midget; go pick rice you swine.

I wish there was some way to make this thread even more racist.

I've actually heard Chinese talk like this before. What's funny is all you have to do is mention Japan to turn any Chinese into a rager.

This is the best thread I have seen all day.

>ITT

Japan is island niggers. Fucking Japs stab babies.

Too bad they didn't slaughter more in the crusades!

Hahaha. I love listening to Chinese talk about Japanese. They hate is so fuck real. Both Japan and China have trucks driving around with speakers and a guy talking about how the other Asians need to die. Literally I witnessed this in both Japan and China multiple times during my travels. It's quite normal. Yet people call the United States of America racist... ha!

Hipsterfaggot

That little monkey got what she deserved.

Lel, it was a House FINCH that landed on Sanders podium, not a House SPARROW.
>t. a birdwatcher

This picture is a true story.

You all are SO FUCKING RACIST holy shit if you all don't shut the fuck up I am going to CALL the COPS

Actually those of us whom are nit competely fucking retarded are not racist.. But if it triggers you... Heil hitler.

Interesting. Well that changes EVERYTHING.

Dubs get
Check em

it is NOT racist to consider niggers inferior

>Is that a gameshow for ANTS?

lol! Please call the cops little monkey.

Sorry user. Now you must die.

pfft, nice try
watch a PRO

True story.

Indeed! Don't you love watching shows with ants?! It's so much fun.

Stfu all riceniggers are the same shitty yellowskinned fucks so there is no "northern masterrace"

White power 卐

Who are you talking to? OP or the racist people in here that actually understand biology and science?

Fuck if I care. I'm just a Johnson guy who likes birds.

It has been proven that AIDS originated from chimpanzees from Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the 1920s.

Proof that niggers invented AIDS by monkey fucking.

xenophobic and I hate muslims. and faggots like op.

It's only just beginning lad...

Actually when Man was created (Adam, Aryans, the white race) it was near Northern Asia that we came about. So we spread and Northern Asia gained much knowledge from us and revered us like Gods. They became much more civilized and therefore are more superior to the southerners that learned much later.

Yeah dem nignogs should suck on mah cligclogg
Til mah cock makes click clock and i firein mah cumshotz mah nigga

Cool, birds are pretty damn cool.

True Story once again.

If it's not bait. If it's not bait I can't imagine how pissed they already are.

>I've had enough of your racism user, this ends now

Niggers are worse than dogs.

Southern Chinese = Trash
Stupid midgets; put on rice hat.

Guangzhou is basically Africa: full of stupid garbage.

Stfu nerd you can call urself licky that u r not in my near town niggerbitchassniggafuckinganalcuntsuckerfuckingniggerloverheilhitlerfuckboidatboimyasscumjewsniggacagesfuckspicskkkheilsatanniggerfucker

Can't tell if mocking monkey speak or if you are a nigger trying to be funny.

Wow so many true stories. This is basically a true story thread.

Another true story.

Nice dubs heil hitler 卐 Hitlerboy 69 卐

Op. But feel free to expain the science behind your faggotry.

Real intellectual here. Great job! Your parents must be proud. Are they so proud they consider you a "licky"?.. whatever that may be...

Why thank you kind sir and may I say Heil Hitler to you as well! What a fine day to be white.

Yup, I'm still waiting.

someone summon the giga-nigga

I'll post some of my Jew ones here in a second.

I don't think I actually have that one. But I do have one of his kids hanging out with a cute couple for Halloween! Boy, I sure do enjoy sharing with a bunch of friends!

Hahaha. nice! Here is some nig nog logic. As you can all observe there is no logic in their "logic".

Is everyone enjoying this thread as much as I am???

What happened to all the little niglets? :(

Also... should I switch over to my Jew ones or do you want more on blacks?

they in jail

this.

On a side note here is one that made because of Affirmative Action laws.

>sees meme on Sup Forums
>"must be true!"

im wit u dogbro

Yeah, at least the Chinese aren't black.

Actually a black friend of mine shared that which is where I first saw it. Later on I was talking about FBI statistics/facts about blacks and he got pissed off over the truth.. so we are no longer friends. So yeah.... a black guy gave that to me. True Story.

Niggers.

Well then sir, you came to right thread! We're going to spread the truth in here!

What about them?

Lel, those links are bad.

Yeah, those don't work anymore. I have been able to still find the statistics with a bit of digging.

>I've had enough of your racism user,
Tough shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

Yet again another true story. Well at least niggers are family oriented!

If they had enough, coming to Sup Forums was indeed the right decision.

They're niggers

There are so many murders done by blacks that are just left out of the news. Facts anyone?

Fair enough, although I know for a fact the number of white on black from 2004 rape isn't "0".

You make a very compelling argument. The top picture a black friend of mine shared on facebook a while back. I decided to put this picture together.

Correct sir, that is the actual average though which means it is so low compared to the black on white rape that is actually averages out to 0. This is pretty ridiculous considering whites make up over 70% of America and Blacks only take up a small percentage of our population. With that being said looking at statistics you find that blacks are doing A TON of crime for being such a small number here. No getting around it.

What a nice prayer